Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From StarryStarryNight's link

"When the case was unsealed after noon Tuesday, News 18 also filed a public records request for several documents, including the motion by prosecutors to seal and the judge's order granting the request."

Update for the record:

08/24/2022Notice of Exclusion of Confidential Information

Filed By:
State of Indiana
Filed By:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
File Stamp:
08/19/2022
08/24/2022Motion to Seal Public Records Filed

Filed By:
State of Indiana
Filed By:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
File Stamp:
08/19/2022
08/24/2022Order Granting Motion to Seal Public Records

Judicial Officer:
Spahr, Timothy P.
Movant:
State of Indiana
Movant:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed:
Miami County Probation Department
Noticed:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed:
Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed:
Lee, Rhett Christopher
Order Signed:
08/19/2022
08/24/2022Order Granting Agreement of Parties

Judicial Officer:
Spahr, Timothy P.
Movant:
Kline, Kegan A.
Movant:
State of Indiana
Movant:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Movant:
Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed:
Noticed:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed:
Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed:
Lee, Rhett Christopher
Order Signed:
08/19/2022
08/24/2022Order Issued
The Court hereby UNSEALS the Verified Motion to Seal filed 8/19/2022, and the Agreed Order dated 8/19/2022.
Judicial Officer:
Spahr, Timothy P.
Noticed:
Noticed:
Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed:
Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed:
Lee, Rhett Christopher
Order Signed:
08/24/2022

Nice to have confirmation that an area news outlet is working the case. We have not seen that very often in these threads.

I really, really believed GK was BG. So many ties to the area, and Libby. However, the statistical probability that KK and dad contact the girls on day of murders via fake social media, and google the gas station within minutes of monon bridge cannot be coincidence. I even think GK looks like the video of BG, I feel like I can see his face, and his voice from his FB video matches the audio Libby caught, but how could it be possible that KK is not involved? They just don't have any concrete evidence, I never believed there was any DNA. THE ONLY thing I know for certain is that there have been WAY too many possible suspects in this case; lot's of nefarious people out the neck of the US.

meanmaryjean posted a hyperlink to an article about the judge unsealing documents in the Anthony Shots case, but because the URL contains the advertiser censored word "p 0 r n", the link won't work.

Here are two google hits, the second of which from 7 hours ago will take you to the article.

T

Thornton is about an hour away from Delphi. I'm not so sure the disappearance of Shannon Sherrill in 1986 would have anything to do with TK?
I'm sure they will answer, but to delay further conversation, I suggest that the poster has this case listed on all of their posts, to bring attention to that case. I don't believe it was intended to imply anything related to the Delphi case or the Klines.

Sorry...this was posted early in this thread but you (and others) did not remember incorrectly.

I haven't contributed to this discussion for a long time, thought I would jump in here...

Redmon actually mentions for parents to "be aware of what kids are doing on social media."

I had this article bookmarked in my old computer from over 5 years ago. lol

March 8, 2017

"Flora Town Marshal Paul Redmon reported Monday night to the Flora Town Council that his department is helping with the murder investigation in Delphi by following up on tips from the tip lines.

Council president Josh Ayres asked if there are any safety concerns for Flora. Redmon replied, “Parents need to know where their kids are and what they are doing.” Redmon went on to explain, “if there is anything good that has come out of this, it is that kids on social media are being looked into. With social media, anyone can talk to anyone else all over the world.”

“Kids are talking to people they don’t know and some (of these people) have been sexual predators,”
he said."

Redmon’s advice to parents is to be parents first and be aware of what kids are doing on social media. “Kids should not be online friends with people parents would not want to stay over at their house,” Redmon concluded.

Fellow ws'ers, don't second guess anything you recall reading from early in this case that you can no longer find.

I have driven myself crazy over stuff I know I read early on regarding this case that has gone 'poof'!

Many links are dead or have been edited to remove info.

I now have thousands of screen shots I am afraid to delete.

JMO

Nice work!! I have never seen a case like this where so much information has been purposely removed from old news articles. Strange!

This was a great catch though!

Some people are being critical of the way the search looks. That the men don't look professional enough or aren't in uniforms. I'm assuming it was a hot August day there, I'm not sure what exactly people think they should be wearing. Everyone seems to think life looks like the movies, but it doesn't. A lot of police work is grunt work, not pretty, not particularly fancy. I see nothing about the photos that makes me think it's not important.
I believe Murder Sheet with this.

They were probably trying to stay under the radar so word wouldn't get out about this search. If I had to guess, they were also trying to keep this info sealed by the judge to not tip off TK that KK is possibly cooperating with LE.

Sorry...this was posted early in this thread but you (and others) did not remember incorrectly.

I haven't contributed to this discussion for a long time, thought I would jump in here...

Redmon actually mentions for parents to "be aware of what kids are doing on social media."

I had this article bookmarked in my old computer from over 5 years ago. lol

March 8, 2017

"Flora Town Marshal Paul Redmon reported Monday night to the Flora Town Council that his department is helping with the murder investigation in Delphi by following up on tips from the tip lines.

Council president Josh Ayres asked if there are any safety concerns for Flora. Redmon replied, “Parents need to know where their kids are and what they are doing.” Redmon went on to explain, “if there is anything good that has come out of this, it is that kids on social media are being looked into. With social media, anyone can talk to anyone else all over the world.”

“Kids are talking to people they don’t know and some (of these people) have been sexual predators,”
he said."

Redmon’s advice to parents is to be parents first and be aware of what kids are doing on social media. “Kids should not be online friends with people parents would not want to stay over at their house,” Redmon concluded.

Fellow ws'ers, don't second guess anything you recall reading from early in this case that you can no longer find.

I have driven myself crazy over stuff I know I read early on regarding this case that has gone 'poof'!

Many links are dead or have been edited to remove info.

I now have thousands of screen shots I am afraid to delete.

JMO

I stand corrected! This is the first time, that I've seen this comment from the Flora town Marshall. My original "memory" was Riley standing in a press conference and saying "know what your children are doing online," and I carried this belief for quite awhile until I read the article that quoted him correctly. I definitely would not have watched a Flora Town Council meeting, so this is news to me that another LE officer, albeit one that was peripherally involved, had said this early on. It does seem, based on what is now known, that he may have inadvertently revealed the original suspicions of investigators with this comment.

Also in the podcast, they were able to read some of the documents filed recently. If I remember right, one filed by KAK and his attorney on Aug 22 was a request to postpone the upcoming pre-trial hearing because KAK had entered into negotiations with the prosecutor.
To me, that’s the game changer.
That’s what has initiated all the searching and whisking KAK away for a few days.
I’m trying hard not to get too hopeful. We all know we’ve been burned before. But…dang…
Thanks. I missed the part about the negotiations.
Working on a plea is not what Carter wanted. OR maybe Carter wanting a jury trial was just speculation on someone's part?

here is a new scenario for you
what if this creep is trying to make a deal by framing his dad and sending le on a wild goose chase ..that IF any of this coming out is legit
KAK is a born liar. Although I believe he is in some way involved, I have concerns regarding his reliability.

MOO

I stand corrected! This is the first time, that I've seen this comment from the Flora town Marshall. My original "memory" was Riley standing in a press conference and saying "know what your children are doing online," and I carried this belief for quite awhile until I read the article that quoted him correctly. I definitely would not have watched a Flora Town Council meeting, so this is news to me that another LE officer, albeit one that was peripherally involved, had said this early on. It does seem, based on what is now known, that he may have inadvertently revealed the original suspicions of investigators with this comment.
My memory also told me that Riley said “ know what your children are doing online“, but I can’t remember if that was at a press conference or not. However I do remember watching a YT video of him saying this.

When this had come into discussion a few months ago I went looking on YouTube and I could not find the video that I had seen & heard where Riley mentions this.
I know that you said that he did not say that but I could’ve sworn that I heard him say those exact words.
It makes me wonder if this video was pulled from YouTube and deleted from MSM. I know that sounds like pretty far-fetched but it is odd that two eidetikers remembered the exact same words, *from the same person*.

JMVHO. YMMV. m00

ETA: from the same person.

Last edited:
here is a new scenario for you
what if this creep is trying to make a deal by framing his dad and sending le on a wild goose chase ..that IF any of this coming out is legit
That would not surprise me in the least. I think that TK is the best suspect we've seen for BG, but I haven't seen enough to be certain of his guilt.

I wonder what TK is doing or how he is reacting with the news of the Wabash river being searched. I can only hope he is being watched by LE.
I also wonder how long it will be before he lawyers up.
Does anyone know if KK and TK have had any communication at the jail or maybe through Kegan’s lawyer? Is there anyway to find out who visits KK in jail?
Oh, so many questions.

I wonder what TK is doing or how he is reacting with the news of the Wabash river being searched. I can only hope he is being watched by LE.
Does anyone know if KK and TK have had any communication at the jail or maybe through Kegan’s lawyer? Is there anyway to find out who visits KK in jail?
Oh, so many questions.
If I myself was TK I would be pee*ng my pants and ridden with fear. But I’m not him. I think that he is a narcissist and/or a sociopath and if that’s the case then he has no fear because he thinks that he can somehow manipulate people into believing whatever he wants them to believe.

m00

Oh, so many questions.
I’m curious as well.

There’s been a whole lot of noise surrounding KAK but virtually nothing about TK. Very quiet on that front.

And this today:
08/25/2022Automated ENotice Issued to Parties
Order Granting Motion to Seal Public Records ---- 8/24/2022 : Andrew A. Achey;Miami County Probation Department;Jeffrey Kent Sinkovics;Rhett Christopher Lee Order Granting Agreement of Parties ---- 8/24/2022 : Andrew A. Achey;Miami County Probation Department;Jeffrey Kent Sinkovics;Rhett Christopher Lee Order Issued ---- 8/24/2022 : Andrew A. Achey;Miami County Probation Department;Jeffrey Kent Sinkovics;Rhett Christopher Lee

Does this mean they resealed public records?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member