Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here's the thing — I think the deliberate way in which this new sketch was introduced and focused on with a laser indicates that LE has come across something definite that allows them to bring it to the forefront.

Something they clearly missed or did not have access to for two years, which explains why everyone would have been so upset at this revelation.

They just had a presser on the anniversary in February where they didn't seem to have much to offer in the way of progress.

Something happened to make them bring this out.

And they are turning the screws. Rapidly. The official press release just after the presser narrowed down the age. Now, let's toss out picture 1 completely. Hopefully, someone is in a panic.

Thank you! That's what I have been looking for. I am still about 300 posts behind so I just saw this.
I was just trying to figure out if the killer could have already been in the area where the girls were before they were dropped off.
So it appears as if it is possible that he saw the girls being dropped off, or soon after, and made his decision at that time that he was going to kill them. Imo

Noticing the satellite view of the location on the map, I think I’m able to spot the parking lot and how vehicles passing by entering or exiting toward the trail parking area would even be noticeable. As google relies on satellite images as well, it always amazes me how little details like parked vehicles are very clear. An eye in the sky...
Community hopeful after new images, audio released of suspected Delphi killer

And they are turning the screws. Rapidly. The official press release just after the presser narrowed down the age. Now, let's toss out picture 1 completely. Hopefully, someone is in a panic.

The prosthetic leg (if that's what it is) should help narrow the suspect field.

JMVHO.

Wow, IMO this was a major wrong step by LE, to say the least! Imagine the poor families of the victims trying to deal with all this on top of their grief!

Dear Andreee,

I agree.

The words "going in a new direction" is one thing to say but "we are now just beginning" would almost make me faint if I was a family member.

It would knock the air out of me.

Now I see why there was a request to not interview family members for two weeks.

This information needs to be processed in the head and in the heart.

That's why I feel that it is crucial for everyone involved not to get stuck in the blame/anger stage but to keep moving.

There's great momentum out there in the public.

ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders

Wow, quite the development. I have two thoughts on this:

- They found out who the person on the first sketch is and he has been cleared.
- They managed to enhance the video to the point that they realized the suspect is not wearing a hat but what looks like a hat is actually thick curly hair and looks younger in appearance.

The fact they point out that the too are two different people points more towards the first option but the second one can also be valid since we are being told the second sketch is BG.

MOO
My thoughts about key tips from the 2nd sketch: A person has come to strongly suspect her son, brother, husband, ex, is BG but she has never gone to LE because he doesn't look like the sketch, has never had facial hair or at least didn't in Feb 2017, but now sees the new sketch and that turned it around and confirms her fears. Maybe she even knew he murdered them but as long as they were looking for an older dude with a goatee she felt he would be safe and now she knows he's done for and she isn't going to go down with him. The fact that she had to get a ride to the closed CPS building to retrieve her car on the 13th seals it for her.

Here is an illustrated hypothesis, he clearly as a button up shirt hanging out from under his jackets and over his pants, I think its part his button up, part his t-shirt and his 2 layered raincoat. possibly part of the lower white ruffle that goes into his chest is the corded string or just the collar to the second layer of the jacket.
Thanks. We sure had a lot of discussions about "the white thing."

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

“Just 24-hours before, the girls were hiking the trails, dropped off around 1:45 p.m. on Feb. 13. About 25 minutes later, Libby posted a Snapchat of Abby on the bridge. By 3:11 p.m., they had gone silent, Libby’s dad trying to track them down.

“He got there and nobody was there. He ran into a guy and he was coming from the bridge. He said ‘did you happen to see two girls up there?’ He said ‘no I did not.’ By 4 p.m. it was like ‘oh man,’” said Patty.”

bbm

Ok so the guy coming from the trail tressel bridge could he have been the suspect? Seems there is a good chance of it .small population in that area .13th was a Monday I think. From what your saying I'm thinking the guy wasn't a stranger possibly someone the father knew if ???? Thanks for your reply!

My thoughts about key tips from the 2nd sketch: A person has come to strongly suspect her son, brother, husband, ex, is BG but she has never gone to LE because he doesn't look like the sketch, has never had facial hair or at least didn't in Feb 2017, but now sees the new sketch and that turned it around and confirms her fears. Maybe she even knew he murdered them but as long as they were looking for an older dude with a goatee she felt he would be safe and now she knows he's done for and she isn't going to go down with him. The fact that she had to get a ride to the closed CPS building to retrieve her car on the 13th seals it for her.

Interesting that you refer to the person coming forward as "she". Any reason why? Just a hunch?

Enquiring minds would love to know! :D

In light of this clarification, I imagine telling the families that the sketch that has been circulating as BG is now NOT BG must have been difficult. LE must have come across something new and realized they were heading in the wrong direction. I can't even imagine the sick feeling LE must have had when they made this realization. And then to have to tell the families, and the public. I think this explains the raw emotions of both LE and the families at the press conference.
Considering they have had it all along.

I have a new theory. This came to me in the last hour. The suspect might be, MOO, in fact, very well known in the community(probably religious) and by now does know that they are coming after him. He could very well turn himself in. He’s not a monster, albeit he did a monstrous horrible thing. He’s s very, very troubled young man who had lost his faith in God during traumatic times, and committed a horrible crime, during a time in his life that things completely went off the rails in every way. Dare I add the diagnosis of Major Depression with psychotic features. There was probably a break up in there that was the final straw, hence Valentine’s Day. I truly believe this saga will be over soon. Again, MOO. I wrote this post before I read up in the news about the two sketches. I believe he will be in his mid twenties, highly educated, and someone nobody except those closest would suspect.

Last edited:
Dear Andreee,

I agree.

The words "going in a new direction" is one thing to say but "we are now just beginning" would almost make me faint if I was a family member.

It would knock the air out of me.

Now I see why there was a request to not interview family members for two weeks.

This information needs to be processed in the head and in the heart.

That's why I feel that it is crucial for everyone involved not to get stuck in the blame/anger stage but to keep moving.

There's great momentum out there in the public.
Yes, let's hope the momentum moves to an arrest soon!

I’ve been thinking a lot about what our Late Great @Foxfire would have to say about everything going on with this investigation. I have some guesses on that and I don’t think they’d be good. Jmo. But then again, maybe we are finally heading in the right direction? Idk...

Again I use his words as I reflect upon Easter and Valentines Day: “There’s a Reason for the Seasons”.
-Foxfire

I think abduction was his first thought, but maybe he was on his lunch break, or was in a pickup truck, some factor that prohibited him from abduction, then he seized on the opportunity he created to lure them in that direction to attack them.

Imo, he didnt lure them. The girls were immediately creeped out just seeing this guy on the bridge. That's why the video was made, imo.

I remember what Lt. Kenda always says. He said in all of his years he never screamed or barked out orders when arresting a dangerous murder suspect. He never raised his voice. He said he got their total attention by calmly getting his point across if they didnt do exactly what he quietly told them to do, they knew there would be hell to pay.

I think BG did the same. They both knew they were to fully comply when he told them to get down the hill. They knew he meant for them to do exactly as he told them to do.

Like all cowardly murderers like BG they rule by instilling paralyzing fear in their victims. This is the way they gain power, and total control.

Imo, they both knew he was dead serious when he told them where to go. He didnt have to scream his demands. They knew they were looking into the eyes of evil.

Like so many victims they felt if they complied he wouldnt hurt the other one.

Imo

Last edited:
Okay, well... I'm not arguing, I'm suggesting things based on what we know. LE often doesn't release everything they know, even to the family.
I'm with you. It isn't fair to condemn LE when we don't know the details. None of us had to see that crime scene, or talk to the families, or make decisions based on evidence presently held.

Someone somewhere else made a good point, what if the person the first sketch was made from was really Libby's Step Dad. Someone saw him looking for the girls.

If that's the case, I can't even begin to imagine the anger he must be feeling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper