Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused. The podcast someone posted earlier (best case worst case) was a room of fbi agents talking about the case and the new developments. The said multiple times that the first sketch released to the public turned out to be that of a sex offender that was arrested recently and cleared off the delphi case. Where did this information come from? I haven't seen this reported anywhere else... Have any of y'all?
I am very interested in this also.Is this true? Has anyone else heard this?

I don’t think he’s a person like that (charming, extroverted, friendly), because of previous crimes with the elements present here.

If we had more information, I think the picture of him would be a lot clearer.

But crimes like this, tend to involve people with certain characteristics.

That’s why I think he is a loner who is not all that bright. I doubt he’s ever had a normal relationship either.

I don’t think this guy is a respected member of the community, not because someone like that can’t be a killer, but because I wouldn’t expect someone like that to commit a crime in this way.

I just wish we had more (although I understand why we don’t).

««chuckling»» which is the reason I said that I didn't even know if I believed what I wrote.
Maybe all the the cases are just blending together with CW and PF who, on the tippy top surface appeared one way but were really just died in the wool monster narcissists.
Or maybe I've been watching too much of the NFL draft. o_O

In the sketch recently released, some people including myself have noticed a slightly lazy right eye. I understand BG was walking carefully because he was on the bridge with uneven boards but is it possible he has always walked a little carefully, or even awkwardly if you will, due to a minor vision impairment?

Or the far more likely he was walking on a very high decrepit bridge with no railings.

Why would they not choose the same date? Seems odd...

The last time I saw my son alive was on the 20th. He was found dead in the morning on the 21st. I chose the 20th as his date of death. Depending on the circumstances, parents can do this. Abby and Libby were taken on the 13th and found on the 14th. One family chose the date in which they were taken (and ultimately killed) while the other took the date in which they were found. There is oftentimes a psychology behind this. It's not unusual.

I have the same theory. There were multiple vantage points of the bridge from all around the park. BG could have spotted them and watched them from afar and decided to take a chance and attack since there was nobody else around.
Very early in this case, there were videos produced, showing several areas that could have been 'look outs', where one could see bridge and track, therefore having knowledge of who was present.

I think I remain frustrated by the insistence that the public should know more about the details of the investigation. Several POIs in this case who turned out to have nothing to do with it have had their lives scandalized and ruined in the aftermath.

I guess I just wish people would be more sensitive to why or why not we might be given sketches or profiles at any given time. The police just know more than we do, and it has to be that way to ensure security of the investigation, to prevent copycat attacks, to ensure innocent people aren't harassed and stalked, etc...

I think there have been accusations that the police are only out to punish in this case and I think there's ample evidence that that's not the case. There is an entire community to think of. Justice for the girls is the end goal, but I can't fathom LE being willing to endanger the general public by flaying the case open and letting everyone run amok with it.
Yet again...SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK!!!

When I did the DNA test on 23andme I could not believe the profile I was given. Hair color, eye color, freckles or not, skin color, weight range (slim, overweight)....so many other markers that were spot on. Like others here have said, with a good enough sample, a pretty decent general description is possible. That is why I'm concerned with the quality of the DNA that they have, if they have any at all. These kinds of cases have to place a lot of weight on DNA match imo.
They could have DNA but if they do not have tissue to match , it's worthless.

The last time I saw my son alive was on the 20th. He was found dead in the morning on the 21st. I chose the 20th as his date of death. Depending on the circumstances, parents can do this. Abby and Libby were taken on the 13th and found on the 14th. One family chose the date in which they were taken (and ultimately killed) while the other took the date in which they were found. There is oftentimes a psychology behind this. It's not unusual.

I am so sorry about your son.

Thank you for your response, that makes sense, I had not thought about it that way.

Why would they not choose the same date? Seems odd...
I don't know why each family chose the date they did for the obituary, but let's keep in mind obituaries are not official documents. The family submits the information, not an official. Families can write whatever they want - nobody fact checks them or questions the information to make sure it matches other documents.

The official date of death would be what LE/ME determined and documented.

We should not assume that the different dates on the two obituaries necessarily mean anything other than preference by each girl's family.

jmo

In the sketch recently released, some people including myself have noticed a slightly lazy right eye. I understand BG was walking carefully because he was on the bridge with uneven boards but is it possible he has always walked a little carefully, or even awkwardly if you will, due to a minor vision impairment?

I’d think the murderer would have to be in good physical shape in order to take on two victims at once considering both Libby and Abby were healthy, active girls involved in sports.

Anyone would would have to walk awkwardly across that bridge as there were gaps between the ties and some were rotted or missing.

There’s a photo of it on this link.
492e31a8-6b86-4431-8c82-e1c174b126a9

upload_2019-4-26_19-19-41.jpeg

UPDATE: Officials: 2 bodies found in Deer Creek near Delphi

Couldn't agree with you more, Bellecent.

MOO:

BG was confident his disguise would work. He had a larger man's jeans over another layer (What was UNDERNEATH? Could have been: thermals? waders? neo-prene wetsuit? bike shorts? black lycra runner's leggings?)

BG had all his "gear" tucked under his overly large jacket too. (What was underneath? Could have been: white plastic bag with "kill kit" easily accessible? gun? chest belt with large knife? garotte? taser stun gun? club? long rope? or a folded duffel bag to put his disguise in, afterward? )

BG might not have cared at all about the possibility of a photograph, a video or a cell phone in the possession of his victims. He confidently believed that he was unrecognizable while in the park. BG counted on looking like an older, heavier man, and might even have had a wig or false facial hair, as a final addition to his disguise. He knew he was going to exit the park through private property and never go back over that bridge.

This took planning.
He planned his act but probably not a victim. I sure hope this weekend something happens. I was listening to a podcast and they made it sound like this trail system goes a long way. Has anyone looked into other crimes in IN?

I don't think the sexual/pedophile angle should be thrown out even if the girls were not sexually assaulted during the attack. He could have underestimated the girls and then got spooked by something so that he did not have the time to carry out his original intent which could have been sexually driven. He could have killed them out of fear or panic of being caught. I'm just throwing this out there as a possibility.
When my family member (in her 20's) was murdered the original intent was sexual assault but she fought back and it enraged him. He killed her. The other girls he killed before were under 1o years old, he attacked them, raped them, sodomized them and killed them both at the same time. Not your average serial killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist