Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea is,
“Guys, there’s a hurt puppy down there”, “where is it?”
“Down the hill under the bridge”.

Just an example of things I can imagine that they would not release to the public and only the killer would know.

MOO

what purpose would LE have in splicing out a generic reply such as "where is it"?

A walker or a brace... I think, a brace, but this contraption is the answer to “a baton”, or “a gun “, or even my “exhibitionist”. Neither. Just an attachment to help lift the weaker right leg. Of white color, I presume. He is an invalid.

But here is an issue, if you watch the video I posted, the gait is called “neuropathic”.

It must be some kind of neuropathy he has as it is on both sides.

So think of this...if the leg nerves are affected, what about the area directly above the legs?

I was thinking there was something wrong with sexual part of his life, and I posted in previous thread two things, possible exhibitionism? And my the feeling that the person was not healthy.

Now I think that this guy, because of quite possible neuropathy-related sexual problems, might be drawn to younger girls who are less experienced, less critical, and less secure.

You can tell a lot from the gait... why didn’t the police post this video sooner???

But given that the BG navigated the bridge so well, he must be a local, familiar with the bridge, definitely with the family known in the area (I got it from the phrase at the conference “think of how much pain you’ll bring to the ones loving you”, or something like it - they know the ones loving him!) -

why.the.heck.were.the.LE.chasing.some.unknown.pedophile??? Did that guy, who was recently arrested, and cleared of Delphi murders, suspect number One, have neuropathic gait?

I can’t tell the prevalence of it, but “gait abnormalities” are met in 10% of people above 60, and far less frequently in younger people. Even if they thought he was 40, still, an uncommon trait.
You can't make a judgement on gait from a grainy clip of 3 steps.

Testing of new evidence was discussed here back in December I believe. I went back and looked in Media thread and it appears the new law of testing unknown DNA against felons arrested was to begin in Jan. 2019. IMO that is what has propelled this investigation. Word to the BG...do you have any felons in your family? If so watch out.
Here is one of the articles.
Delphi homicides: Could broader DNA database help catch teens' killer?

what purpose would LE have in splicing out a generic reply such as "where is it"?

I think the suggestion is one of the girl’s said “where is it” and law enforcement don’t want the girls talking to be released on a recording.

Apologies for being so graphic below I hate doing so.

I have always thought BG put a gun to one of the girl’s heads and held her in a choke hold and told them to to go “down the hill”. I don’t think he wasted time trying to convince them they were going to find a lost puppy.

My uninformed opinion is that LE still needs to release more of the phone convo. !
Just his voice. We don't need to hear the girls' voices for obvious reasons.
And any more video that's just him in it.

Just nags at me that someone knows who this is and releasing more video will help bring this to a close and eventual justice.

I kind of get this way of thinking but if there was more audio from him (about them not supposed to be on the bridge) why not release all of that sentence rather than just 'Guys, down the hill'.

I totally get why they have not released any audio from the girls or any threatening audio from BG but if he lured them down the hill with a statement that they shouldn't be there then I don't get why the full phrase isn't out there to listen to.

Which makes me think it was more of a threatening command to get them to go down the hill rather than a lure.

Hope that makes sense.[/QUOTE

Yes, that totally makes sense. And I don’t have an answer for you, other than LE just wanting to withhold as much detail as possible (for various reasons).

Don’t get me wrong, while I suggested the possibility BG said more than “down the hill” at this portion of the audio...I think it’s just as possible that he only said what we heard, as well.

* Edited to bring my comment out of the quoted text box.

Last edited:
My uninformed opinion is that LE still needs to release more of the phone convo. !

Just nags at me that someone knows who this is and releasing more video will help bring this to a close and eventual justice.
His voice may have been recorded and the girls voices screams at the same time. You may not be able to separate the 2

Last edited:
You can't assume the splicing is in order, "guys" could have been from any point in the recording. It's asinine to make any sort of judgement as to the mood behind 4 spliced words of someone unknown.

I guess I’m “asinine”?
I never claimed the recording is in order, I’m just using my imagination of what could have happened.

They can’t if it indicates what he did to them though eg. if he got one to tie the other up under duress or he ordered them to remove clothing for example. I don’t think there was any small talk that can be released.

My personal opinion- the killer was around the girl's age and maybe even known to them personally (small town culture.) Part of the lag time in this investigation might have been LE waiting to see if he would confide in someone close to him or attempt to strike again.

A lot of violent offenders capable of this kind of crime start acting out in youth, or when presented with their first opportunities to seek out/groom a victim. (In this case, victims.)

If it's true the victims were posed, it is likely a young local man.

I really hope that lead about the vehicle pans out. (The one that was parked near the county building.) To me the more important aspect of this case is to make sure the killer (when apprehended) gets convicted for a long sentence. Society doesn't need this sort of person out and about, wrecking lives.

The United Methodist Church has held a "Camp" in this area in the past and used that Social Services parking lot ??????....moo

It was mentioned here earlier by someone there’s only about 3 parking stalls at the Monon High Bridge main trail access point and that seems to be so via google as well. This parking lot where the suspect’s vehicle was reportedly parked from noon to 5pm is the next closest parking location, appearing to be only about a 5 minute walk directly north.

As LE believe the suspect had or still has a local connection to Delphi, I think it’s highly possible he’d be aware of common parking locations near the trail as well.

This case is a prime example of someone who was "hiding in plain sight". Thank you for posting, Margarita.

I’ve been wanting to talk about this for a while but it requires going somewhere emotionally I didn’t want to go. Here it is:

This killer “hiding in plain sight”—words can not express the terror, fear the community members must feel. As many of you know I’ve been in this situation and am still traumatized by it today. This is not about me but simply prefacing my thoughts that I’ve been in their shoes. And from personal experience is suuuuch a terrorizing place to be. I used to talk about it here, “it’s like being like a real life horror movie”...”always looking over your shoulder”..”worried about all the kids”...”wondering if it’s someone you know...”....”including your own friends and coworkers”...”EVERYONe IS A SUSPECT”...””he’s so close I can smell him...”...”that guy behind me in line at the supermarket sure seems suspicious..”...

THhese are the words I’ve said myself when a brutal brutal child murderer was “loose in my community...”

(Tears)

I forgot what I was saying...

Think about how crazy all this is driving us and we are far removed comparatively speaking (well some of us are, not all of us)—-I can not tell you how awful it is to have to suspect and not trust those around you!! This whole town is going to need therapy!!!

And when will this monster strike again? Has he already? When he does will it be in Delphi or near Delphi? Or far away? Or sort of close?

Last edited:
You can't assume the splicing is in order, "guys" could have been from any point in the recording. It's asinine to make any sort of judgement as to the mood behind 4 spliced words of someone unknown.

Agreed. However, I do think it's fair to assume that "Guys" happened at a different time from "down the hill." He's using an objectively different tone in his voice from one to the other. I think it's also fair to assume that the police released "Guys" because they realized that he spoke so differently in "Down the hill" that the people who frequently interact with BG may not recognize his voice. I do think they deliberately released a portion in which he sounded different. Otherwise, why would they release it two years later? I think they have learned from the tips they were receiving that the public perception did not match the evidence. That would also explain the change in age range. "Down the hill" sounds like an order to me. "Guys" sounds like an introduction.

Now, I could make additional assumptions, as I have before, that "Guys" occurred earlier because he sounds less commanding and at the beginning of the conversation it would be not be advantageous to show his true colors, but yes, that would be guessing. Maybe I've read "The Gift of Fear" too many times, but I believe that most predators who are not trying to immediately rob you and who approach you in broad daylight will initially attempt to be friendly or at least less threatening. Basically, accelerated grooming to lower your guard until he is completely in control.

The United Methodist Church has held a "Camp" in this area in the past and used that Social Services parking lot ??????....moo

Camp Tecumseh is a camp used by lots of scouts (I think both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts), ymca groups and other groups. I think I went to Camp Tecumseh as a kid for scout overnights. I didn’t realize in was in Delphi region. Need to check this out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0