Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friend,

Libby was a swimmer. I can only see myself running so clearly out into the water as instinct when I was being chased. I’m not saying that was the case here but I do just want to say from personal experience that I have run into the water before bc I knew I’d be faster than him, fwiw.

Thanks, I'm not a swimmer so that would not have occured to me. But the stream, though shallow in spots, appears to be deep enough to make wading difficult but too shallow for swimming?

I mean, I'm not going to say anything is impossible, y'know, but some things seem less likely...

This case is eerily similar to the cold case of Elizabeth J. Collins and Lyric R. Cook in Iowa. The lake is 6.5 hour drive to Delphi. I wonder if there is a connection between the two cases, both near water and wilderness.

Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins

Nothing indicates these crimes are related. Nor is there any evidence the iowa girls were killed where they were found. The only commonalty is the gender of the victims.

Thanks, I'm not a swimmer so that would not have occured to me. But the stream, though shallow in spots, appears to be deep enough to make wading difficult but too shallow for swimming?

I mean, I'm not going to say anything is impossible, y'know, but some things seem less likely...

I’m thinking about the diver searchers grid line waist deep in water iirc from the helicopter video? (I could be hallucinating by this point)

That gave me the goose bumps ....

I know it is so uncanny. You couple that with the pictures of the two sets of girls and similar birth years. It is just so bizarre. But I don’t see how that could have been planned under the circumstances. There is no way to know a pair of girls would be in a similar situation on dates like these. It’s mind boggling, but I think it is just part of the crazy world that we can’t understand rather than it being a literal crime connection.

If there were a detective like you, the case might have been cracked already. Sharp eyes!
I deserve no credit, this came up very early on in the Delphi threads, it just stuck with me because it is eerie. In the beginning, I followed this case because of the similarity to the Iowa girls. I really don’t believe they are related despite the superficial similarities and the weird coincidences. The crime for Lyric and Elizabeth was really an abduction and murder involving a vehicle, while this was (imho) a sexual assault and murder, one crime scene.

Not really, crimes occur everyday and with enough looking you can find numeric patterns to fit whatever narrative your pushing.
Hmm... how many cases are there when two little girls killed together like this? 1%, 10% ...? By the river/water, 10%? 20%? .... and the dates ... .. the odds get smaller and smaller.

I haven't posted in ages and ages and took a major step back from this case, especially.

But with this "new info" I can't shake the feeling (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that maybe composite A is the "real" killer, and composite B is the "real" killer's son or other young relative. Maybe they have released it to put pressure on the "real" killer (be it dad, step dad, uncle, whatever). Using the younger relative to get to the older one. I know it's happened in cases before, perhaps this is another. I know they said that composite A is no longer a suspect, but going by police tactics, this could just to be to let his guard down.

I'm probably completely wrong, but oh how I'd love to be right. My oldest daughter was their age when it happened and now seeing her be 16 (almost 17) and knowing they would be the same age hurts. I (and I think we ALL) expected this to be over by now. It breaks my heart that it isn't. I can't imagine how the Pattys and Anna Williams and Derek and Libby's sister and all their extended family feel. Sending them so much love from Canada, whatever it's worth xx

71312 21317
Odd coincidence..

Never seen it presented quite like this before I don’t think? Not bad...

(Reading it like Tommy 2 Tone in my head...I think that was his name -eta it’s spelled Tutone.)

Last edited:
Exactly. They want to prevent the weirdos, that have absolutely nothing to do with the case, from contacting LE and claiming they are the killer.

Yes and it also hampers anybody inclined to make a fabricated tip. Especially because of the substantial reward, that might be a valid concern. Some people will do anything over the gleam of dollar signs in the distance.

abduction vs non abduction, if the if you add the dates ofeach crime, they come to the same number but numerology is nonsense. The Iowa girls were taken, killed elsewhere then dumped and hidden. The Delphi girls were not taken outside of the crime scene, body's not hidden there are very few actual similarity's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth