Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how to get to the latest thread here once I've lagged behind in catching up lol. I keep having to click on the last page's link to the next thread 3 or 4 or so times before I can reach the latest one! ugh.

For a popular thread, you can usually go to the top of your web sleuths page and you will see a button icon for "new posts". Click on that and scroll to find the most recent fast-moving thread.

Can anyone tell me how to get to the latest thread here once I've lagged behind in catching up lol. I keep having to click on the last page's link to the next thread 3 or 4 or so times before I can reach the latest one! ugh.

Or click watch thread at the top right hand corner (above the page numbers) then when you want to return click on the watched threads tab at the top left of your page (in the black bar under where it says forums)

Or click watch thread at the top right hand corner (above the page numbers) then when you want to return click on the watched threads tab at the top left of your page (in the black bar under where it says forums)
Great, thanks! The way this whole thread moves so quickly, a person needs a few shortcuts lol.

Ha! His goal was to blend in, and do what he came to do.

A man walking around looking like Bane from “Batman,” would be doing the opposite of that.

OMG, if we only gather all that has been presumed about his looks, and make a collective portrait, it would look fascinating. A skull hat, a white respirator, some black garb, a coat that bends in different places, a walker, a urinary catheter, a backpack, a murder kit, a gun, a knife, some flimsy scarf, jeans and shoes with holes in them, an underbite, a cleft lip, goiter, a tear in one eye, and stepping gait. And, also, “we believe you are hiding in plain sight”. And looking younger than his stated age.. and probably, like 50% of the inhabitants of the British Isles or Norway!

ETA: (like everyone else, I am impatient for his arrest, hence, joking as the tensions are high).

Last edited:
OMG, if we only gather all that has been presumed about his looks, and make a collective portrait, it would look fascinating. A skull hat, a white respirator, some black garb, a coat that bends in different places, a walker, a urinary catheter, a backpack, a murder kit, a gun, a knife, some flimsy scarf, jeans and shoes with holes in them, an underbite, a cleft lip, goiter, a tear in one eye, and stepping gait. And, also, “we believe you are hiding in plain sight”. And looking younger than his stated age.. and probably, like 50% of the inhabitants of the British Isles or Norway!

ETA: (like everyone else, I am impatient for his arrest, hence, joking as the tensions are high).

No need to blame the Norwegians or Brits :D

I don’t understand. The police wouldn’t ‘turn the DNA over’—they’d have it processed by whatever type of lab that they’d use to do DNA work. Then they’d use a copy of that info for the genealogy work. Any suspects that they located through that would eventually have their DNA tested directly against the DNA that the police had obtained from the crime scene.

If I’m not getting the point, someone please let me know.
(See post 124 for reference.)

Where is post 124?
I don't see numbers on posts so i don't know how to find them. Thanks

sbmff
I don't think they had the wrong suspect.
BG is BG and BG is also the new and updated sketch.
imo they drew a sketch from the grainy video image off libbys phone as we saw the pic.
as time has gone by they have enhanced the picture and realized it was actually a disguise and he has features that a witness (might be the father even?? not sure on that part) has described and made the jump to that conclusion. same person.
the fact this new sketch was actually drawn a few days after their deaths and not recently is why I am thinking long these lines.

moo
The father? As in providing a description of his son to LE? I’m unclear on what your meaning, could you elaborate? TIA

Where is post 124?

At the bottom of each post, just to the left of the 'Like' button, is a small orange # with the post number within that thread. The default is 20 posts per page, so you can count back to the right page and find the post on it. #124 would be on page 7 of the thread.

The father? As in providing a description of his son to LE? I’m unclear on what your meaning, could you elaborate? TIA
sure neesaki
no, you shall have to enlighten me on what you are referring to here sorry!
i was referring to one of the girls dads(maybe? not sure but who ever it was who initially went looking for them) gave a description of someone he had interacted with ???
was talk in earlier threads (just moo-ing along) with the sketch of the 'new suspect' and how it came to be. which we were surprised how long its been in existence.

I stated imo BG (as in the guy in the video) is this same person.....in disguise. the first sketch which looked like brian Johnson from acdc was drawn from pretty much what we could see.
it makes sense that over this time LE have worked that imaging very very hard and have discovered this clever disguise wasn't so clever after all.
hoping this is what has been established in their investigation anyways.

moo

edited to add link
well that blows that idea out the window!:confused:
from july 2017
UPDATE: Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

DELPHI, Ind. — A sketch authorities released Monday of a man considered the main suspect in the February killings of two northern Indiana girls was drawn in part from descriptions provided by someone who saw the suspect around the time the girls were slain, a sheriff said.

Last edited:
Where is post 124?
At the bottom of each post, just to the left of the 'Like' button, is a small orange # with the post number within that thread. The default is 20 posts per page, so you can count back to the right page and find the post on it. #124 would be on page 7 of the thread.

If viewing on a phone, you have to turn your phone to Landscape or Horizontal to see page#

Except the ISP have been very clear in their released statement that the OSG (original sketch guy) is not the same person as the Bridge guy, is in fact a different person and has been currently cleared as a person of interest and not involved in the murder.

They are not saying it's a disguised version of the same man.

Except the ISP have been very clear in their released statement that the OSG (original sketch guy) is not the same person as the Bridge guy, is in fact a different person and has been currently cleared as a person of interest and not involved in the murder.

They are not saying it's a disguised version of the same man.
zoriah I have corrected and added to my post.
thanks for added clarification.
was my opinion only. but researching it further its clear what they are saying.
opinion changed :p damn it! thought it all slotted in perfect.
if @moonlessnight would link us to some of the interesting points made tonight to consolidate some extra tidbits clear up a few things for a lot of posters. one way or the other.

Great idea.

With so prominent chin/lower jaw, the bite is often what they call “open”.

An orthodontist! Because there is a high chance he wore braces, but there are fewer orthodontists than dentists, it is easier to comb through them.
You’re Assuming this person ever went to a dentist. It’s a great idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude