Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
To the person who enhanced a shirt picture, any chance you could to BG’s (head) crown?

I swear it appears that BG is partially starting to experience ‘mpb’ or he just has a cowlick that starts in the near center.

Was the “P” like a Purdue shirt?
I was just going to post this same photo. Of course the clarity is far from perfect as even the pics from LE are enlarged and enhanced.
Taking shadows away and cleaning up images on large screen cleans up some, still not perfect.
Like I mentioned earlier, I never would have imagined a letter on a shirt.

Here is an off the wall question I want to note that has been bugging me as I stress and stress over the fact that the audio does not sound to me to any man under 45ish, JMO.

I wonder in the back of my mind if there just miiiiight be one sliiiight audio effect on the recording which was created during the process of optimization. Chances are of course that these clips were extracted and optimized by the top forensic audiologists, etc.; however from a “sound engineer’s - type standpoint”, so to speak, imo there always exists the slight chance that this could provide a variance or acoustical alteration, even if only very slightly.

Whatever the case, again I have faith that the audio is about as best as it can be.

(ETA: It’s like the old Led Zeppelin records—do they always sound necessarily “better” when converted to digital, “remastered”, etc, or during this conversion is a natural element lost...
I think his voice sounds raspy perhaps due to overuse. I was prescribed speech therapy after a prolonged bad cough. It was keeping me up as well as neighbors. My problem was not from overuse but I learned teachers and other people who use their voice may need speech therapy. It took me several months to get my voice back to baseline even with the speech therapy. I mention this his voice quality may be due to overuse.

Using other criminals to deliver physical "justice" is avoidance of the people's responsibility, or it's some kind of made up excuse by prison staff because they can't control the place.

DP or max security - life no parole. Restitution. Punishment needs to be fairly administered to be respected.

Also, one of the reasons there was/is no confession coming is precisely this, fear that one would not survive in prison.

I believe that him being religious or not is unimportant. He probably is, so what? It is all superficial. Morality he does not understand.

I don’t think he was abused. But I would not bet on it, either way. What I feel is that emotionally, he is stuck in the age when he started having erotic dreams, and he never progressed further. He may be “developing his dream world”, but this is all.

BTW - good idea about the help of prostitutes and his fear of it. But, nothing could prevent a “good boy” from watching *advertiser censored*, I bet he did it, secretly, for years, grew up with it, and hence the idea of bondage, or whatever he was sold on. Don’t quite know what it was, but since he was running around with rope-like junk in pockets, probably, this.

in my world, subdue and sexually assault an unwilling, unsuspecting person, is torture. She would have ended with PTSD for the rest of her life.

I think that he had very secret, deep, imaginary world, and it was not static, but developing, and eventually grew outside, so to say.

I would also surmise that at times when he had relationships/got married, m.b.?/ was somehow distracted, his fantasies would stop. Not quite unlike Green River Killer, who’d stop killing for years, while being married, and would resume after divorces.

So with this guy, a relationship would pull him away from his fantasy world. If the relationship fell through, the obsessions would come back with the vengeance.

Later. I don’t know what his job is. I could bet that he dreamed of the role of a helper with a certain degree of control. There are many such professions. At this, approaching people, making the first step, would be difficult for him, and perhaps it played some role in whatever happened, odd approach that scared the girls, not sure.

Now, about organized/disorganized killers. Honestly, we don’t know how our famed “organized” killers started. About Ted Bundy and Green River Killer, there were suspicions that they both made their first kill around 13, and it was not of an organized way.

It might have been so that the BG planned one thing, but enjoyed what happened so much that he’d eventually repeat it.

ETA: whatever he planned, he ended up with killing two teenage girls and getting on with his life. No conscience. No remorse. So, this...
I recall in a Ted Bundy interview just prior to his execution that he said he came from a good, loving Christian home. Obviously the heinous things he did spoke nothing of religion. He did say he believed that *advertiser censored* played a large role in what he became and what he did. Perhaps this is all BG needed to set him off as well although there could be multiple factors.

A little OT, but what struck me most in the interview with TB was how well spoken he was and how "normal" he appeared, other than being on Death Row. Truly frightening. I could see how women could have been easily lured by him.

poor wording: The Characteristics of the person they saw
How so? I think a witness sees what they see.
Now, if the perp disguised himself that's a different story, but unless the witness is purposefully lying I don't think they can be mistaken. Unless I'm misunderstanding your thought?

I was just going to post this same photo. Of course the clarity is far from perfect as even the pics from LE are enlarged and enhanced.
Taking shadows away and cleaning up images on large screen cleans up some, still not perfect.
Like I mentioned earlier, I never would have imagined a letter on a shirt.
Per Tricia, we are not allowed to post pictures that have been enhanced. RedBeard did this numerous times I believe in the last thread, or maybe it was early in this one. All were removed and a stern warning handed out on the thread. Just don't want you to get in trouble or this thread shut down.:)

Last edited:
How so? I think a witness sees what they see.
Now, if the perp disguised himself that's a different story, but unless the witness is purposefully lying I don't think they can be mistaken. Unless I'm misunderstanding your thought?

The witness that did the now discarded BG sketch was going off of memory from 5 months earlier.

Its possible that when they sat down with the sketch artist that they were not remembering correctly

Witnesses can often be unreliable

JMO

Law enforcement says he is.

I don’t see it either, but they seem to be absolutely convinced of this.

Good enough for me.

MOO the face is too blurry to be definite either way. I saw an old guy, a tire shop manager type guy, but I scrutinized the reasons I thought so, and shadows which
made it look that way to me and found other lines that could support a different face.
MOO Its just not clear enough, the police's strong presentation of the new sketch has to be due to other evidence.

I completely agree with you on that.

You have piqued my interest, Evinrude. I want to know more! :p

How is it that you and your colleague(s) were able to make the image more clearly visible than LE was? For two years we have had nothing but a grainy blurry image to go from, and you can make out a face that does not match the sketch, a flannel shirt with the top three buttons undone and a t-shirt underneath exposing a "P"? How? Have you forwarded the information to LE?

Forgive my nosy-ness; but this inquiring mind wants to know! ;)

The images of BG are low resolution. There is no secret trick to add detail to the images that can clarify what can't be distinguished from the lack of resolution. You can see anything you want to see in an image if you look at it long enough, its like finding Jesus's face on a grilled cheese sandwich. Its a rabbit hole that has no answers. If the FBI and every resource LE has used can't create a higher detail image from what has been released, nobody else is going to either.

You have piqued my interest, Evinrude. I want to know more! :p

How is it that you and your colleague(s) were able to make the image more clearly visible than LE was? For two years we have had nothing but a grainy blurry image to go from, and you can make out a face that does not match the sketch, a flannel shirt with the top three buttons undone and a t-shirt underneath exposing a "P"? How? Have you forwarded the information to LE?

Forgive my nosy-ness; but this inquiring mind wants to know! ;)
I'm with ya. If someone has enhancements that are this good I hope they have forwarded them to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018