Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't that long ago, was it, that LE said they had no info at all about a vehicle? So, I doubt they have anything more than a vague recollection by a witness who cannot even recall the color. Like sketch #2, LE probably had a good reason to dismiss it all this time. Now, it seems LE is revisiting the info they've collected, throwing anything and everything out there, hoping to get lucky. I think they're desperate for a viable lead.
My thinking is they need anything and everything to cement this case. I don't call that desperation, I call that being meticulous and thorough :) They've admitted publicly, in a round about way that they went down the wrong "trail", perhaps even intentionally steered that way, but they are headed in the right direction now. Somebody knows something and eventually the right tip WILL present itself and CCC is going to feel that noose tightening around his miserable neck. Too bad it can't be literally rather than figuratively. IMHO

I have thought of this too, that they are so vague about DNA that it could just mean it is the girls' DNA, etc. I then think well the perp has to have a pretty good idea whether he left DNA so it is not going to fool him. I mean the perp could be unsure but there is a good chance he knows with regard to semen, saliva, blood, etc. whether he left any. The length of time it has been makes one wonder how much, if any, good quality DNA they have of the perp.

Then on the other hand, how are they clearing people including being sure the first sketch is not the person if not by DNA? An ironclad alibi is possible but how would they even know the person that has that is the person in the first sketch...? DNA seems to be the only positive way...

My apologies if this is redundant, it is a fast moving thread. I am always at least a few pages behind and have not even checked other cases lately in trying to keep up with this and one other one.

I think the only way the killer could be confident he left no DNA was if he killed them with a long range rifle sniper-style!

With that said, I'm not convinced they have DNA from the killer.

IMO there’s so much more that LE has that we will never know. We don’t need to know either. I can’t wait for the day with this person is locked up forever.

As much as we want details, it’s not their job to inform the public of every little thing.

It’s so hard to wait, but it will be worth it![/QUOTE
BBM

I hope you can explain this to me because I'm having some sort of a mental block on how they could do that.

We have a BG with one body and 2 faces. Was your #1 guy wearing the same clothes as he was on the bridge? If he wasn't, how did they know how to clear him. If he was, then why are they still showing those same clothes on the latest image? Both people couldn't be wearing the same outfit. MOO

Actually in the rural midwest, yes it's quite likely that there were at least half a dozen men wearing baggy jeans and a jacket...

I messed up my post above (sorry All) Here is my quote reply

Yes you can pretty much be sure that they have some very incriminating evidence . Releasing some of the information would jeopardize the case

Delphi seems to be a typical Midwestern small town...probably more religious than say, a town in upstate New York, maybe. I think that is the only reason the PC went off into morals, the movie being referenced etc...these being, in his mind, “church-going folk.” Again, jmo. Am sure there are heathens everywhere...including myself.

Whatever they are trying to achive with mention of a vehicle defies explanation to me. They could not have made their point in a murkier way if they had tried. For all the pre-planning that must have gone into this PC, I thought it came off as a bungled mess. Just jmo, again.

I really hope this guy is caught...but I still have no comprehension as to whether or not there were two different men, or two images of same man, or what. And I do not consider myself to be simple-minded...could be wrong. Jmo

I think the only way the killer could be confident he left no DNA was if he killed them with a long range rifle sniper-style!

With that said, I'm not convinced they have DNA from the killer.
I think they do have DNA, but they'd like the perp to think they don't, therefore, they keep saying things that are ambiguous. He may let his guard down that way. But, I still think he's burning his trash anyway :) JMO

ed:gr

Last edited:
Does anyone remember seeing a MSM link about the search warrant that was served on Bicycle Bridge Road? I’ve searched for it in the media thread, but I can’t find it now. The owner of the property was not named, and I do believe there was a “shack” on his property or near his. But, in the article, he said that his alibi was that he was in church. I wonder if that’s the new information. MOO and like I said, I cannot find the link but I know I saw it.

I think they do have DNA, but they'd like the perp think they don't, therefore, they keep saying things that are ambiguous. He may let his guard down that way. But, I still think he's burning his trash anyway :) JMO
they've already said they have dna

I have thought of this too, that they are so vague about DNA that it could just mean it is the girls' DNA, etc. I then think well the perp has to have a pretty good idea whether he left DNA so it is not going to fool him. I mean the perp could be unsure but there is a good chance he knows with regard to semen, saliva, blood, etc. whether he left any. The length of time it has been makes one wonder how much, if any, good quality DNA they have of the perp.

Then on the other hand, how are they clearing people including being sure the first sketch is not the person if not by DNA? An ironclad alibi is possible but how would they even know the person that has that is the person in the first sketch...? DNA seems to be the only positive way...

My apologies if this is redundant, it is a fast moving thread. I am always at least a few pages behind and have not even checked other cases lately in trying to keep up with this and one other one.

My guess is some male DNA was found...either as a result of an assault, or just crime-scene adjacent. If it was from an assault, I can see why they are being so vague...they do not want to say either way if the girls were assaulted. If it was simply found on or near an item, they can’t be sure it belongs to murderer. Maybe it was on the phone (if it was found...am still up in the air on that until I hear words from an LE mouth...) . Or maybe alibis are ruling people out. They would ask for DNA anyway, to see who will give it, and in case some turns up later, even when they don’t have any. Jmo

Does anyone remember seeing a MSM link about the search warrant that was served on Bicycle Bridge Road? I’ve searched for it in the media thread, but I can’t find it now. The owner of the property was not named, and I do believe there was a “shack” on his property or near his. But, in the article, he said that his alibi was that he was in church. I wonder if that’s the new information. MOO and like I said, I cannot find the link but I know I saw it.
bicycle bridge road was cleared...very early

Here is one article.

UPDATED: Homicide investigation generates search warrant

My guess is some male DNA was found...either as a result of an assault, or just crime-scene adjacent. If it was from an assault, I can see why they are being so vague...they do not want to say either way if the girls were assaulted. If it was simply found on or near an item, they can’t be sure it belongs to murderer. Maybe it was on the phone (if it was found...am still up in the air on that until I hear words from an LE mouth...) . Or maybe alibis are ruling people out. They would ask for DNA anyway, to see who will give it, and in case some turns up later, even when they don’t have any. Jmo
I think they just have to be ruling people out with DNA.

There’s been a couple of nearly perfect suspects now, and the fact that law enforcement has cooled on them, would be bordering on inexplicable without DNA clearing them.

These particular people don’t seem the type to have rock solid alibis, or the type to surround themselves with solid, upstanding people, who can vouch for them.

As the great philosopher Jerry Seinfeld once said, “adjacent to refuse, is refuse.”

IDK but keep in mind that BBR property is aprox 5 miles on the other side of town.

Likely ended up not related and I believe LE has said as much, unless something has changed that I'm not aware of

Last edited:
Whatever they are trying to achive with mention of a vehicle defies explanation to me. They could not have made their point in a murkier way if they had tried. For all the pre-planning that must have gone into this PC, I thought it came off as a bungled mess. Just jmo, again.

It could be as simple as they know the vehicle but that it's registered to two people such as father and son. That's why they said they needed to know the driver of the vehicle the day of the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95