Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the GH videos are well done. Because I grew up without television for the most part, I have a difficult time watching anything in general. Pictures, books, articles, maps etc. are easier for me to understand which is why I created the map I created. Thought there might be a few other people here like me.

Once you have it in final form, could you put it in the media, maps and timeline thread for us all? It will always be available on page one in each thread then. TYVM.

eta. seeing all the times and witnesses in one place really brings home the unusual nature of this crime.

Last edited:
I don't think he needed a fake badge or a ruse to get them to comply. All he needed to do was threaten them with a weapon.

If BG did use any sort of authoritative ruse, maybe it was because a fake badge or stern "you're not supposed to be here, can't you read the signs?" approach would serve to get the girls off the bridge quickly and quietly. IMO

If he was relying on a weapon to entice them off the bridge (and away from potential witnesses), there may have been more of a chance that his plan would go sideways.

Who knows how they would have reacted to a weapon, while still on the bridge? (At least in BG's mind),
Maybe he wanted to remove any chances the girls would panic, scream, run down the bridge, push BG off the bridge. Or, respond by freezing and increasing the chances BG would be seen near/interacting with the girls.

Long story short (IMO) Maybe he was using authority as a way to improve his chances of getting them off the bridge in the least conspicuous way. MOO.

Or not :confused:

True and maybe it depends what they know and if the person is missing or they have a good idea who the perp is and so forth.

Just off of the top of my head, Libby Squire, UK; the video in the recent mistaken for Uber case; Prisma Reyes (in this one it is of her but slowed down and clearly does not show all moments), etc. Some feel she is impaired and some feel it is the video. Sometimes we know they have one or CCTV footage and we are shown none at all (understandably). More often a part is shown only and the rest held. In this case, they just released a bit more audio that had been held. These girls are not missing nor can be helped, I tend to think or hope in missing cases, the best picture or video is shown as quickly as possible. While they state he is the one they are looking for, perhaps until they have him dead to rights, they have to be careful? I don't know.

Not saying I am right or that I know why and it probably varies in the decision making in each and every single case but I, like you, think they have probably better software and capabilities than we can even imagine but I do not think that is always what we are provided. Maybe because the internet would go nuts, people would recognize the person and all he** would break loose before they could locate and question?

Jmo of course. If I was not tired, I would provide more examples but the above are a few examples.

So what exactly did they do in each of those cases? Are you saying that in the Libby Squire case, the Prisma Reyes case and the "mistaken for Uber" case( not sure what that case is), the authorities released an image of a perp they wanted to identify and then later released a clearer image they already had, of that same person?

That doesn't make sense.

I recall something of the Reyes case. I don't recall them trying to ID anyone. I do recall they released a pretty clear video of her swaying and talking on the phone and stated they were searching cameras/businesses for additional video of her.

The only thing I can find regarding the Libby squire case is her parents released newer photos of her.

Can you explain more fully r provide links?

I'm not seeing a connection.

And I haven't once seen a case where they know who the perp is but they release footage and ask the public to help find and ID the person.

Releasing more audio made sense.

I can think of no rational reason why the FBI would hold back a clear image of the perp. "Have to be careful" makes zero sense to me.

When you come down from the small parking off 300N where DG parked, you walk down a short trail and intersect the main trail, right goes to the highway and Freedom Bridge (and welfare bldg) and on into town, left goes to the Monon High Bridge, straight ahead is a small trail that goes through a nature walk and down to the creek. It is my understanding that DG encountered FSG once he was on the main trail as FSG was coming from the bridge, not on the trail to the parking or in the parking area.

Hmm.

Who wrote that? And where did it come from? Is that MSM?

This is the March 2017 newsletter of Delphi United Methodist Church. (It was posted in thread 90 by another member). He/She also mentioned it can also be found directly on their public website. I did verify this before posting.

I believe the minister is the author.

LOL! In the time you've been trying to figure it out you probably could have watched that GH video which will at least give you a good idea of the walk from the parking lot, through the trail, to the bridge :).

I've seen some of them. Good visuals for what it looks like there but it doesn't help! I want a map from above. Not a walk through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj