Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading that LE dug up his fire pit it got me thinking that mabe his wife finally got the truth out of him?

She could always have had her suspicions and slowly got him to confess and then went straight to LE?

Just a different spin on many different theories.

But how did they find out about & get a warrant for his fire pit ?

Hmmmm…. isn’t Dropbox for sending & receiving large files more than storing log-in info … KAK’s Dropbox AFAIK was for exchanging CSAM, that was in the interrogation transcript. Seems this was KAK’s primary activity, catching him brought down a big statewide CSAM trading circle. But a_s was his private thing. He said he didn’t share it with anyone, LE says there were two users… any a_s connection to the crime has to be thru KAK or TK …. JMO
MOO TK more RAs age, more likely to be the one to share the A_S account.

Last edited:
I notice a ton of people here and on SM sites saying things to the effect of, “didn’t anybody realize he looks like the sketch? How could they not have realized his voice sounds the same?” Etc.

Keep in mind that resembling a sketch is not enough to make an arrest, or even to get a search warrant. LE has to have actual EVIDENCE in order to arrest him, and probable cause for a search warrant. Just looking like the sketch is not probable cause. They could have had hundreds of people calling in tips about this guy and have interviewed him multiple times—but without evidence, they could not move forward.

Clearly additional evidence was slotted into place. Can’t wait to find out what it was! <3

There's a picture in here with one of the sketches behind him. That looks like a different person to me than the other pictures of RA, but he's heavier and smiling.

Edited for clarification

That’s fascinating, how a pic of RMA just happened to also capture the Delphi wanted posted hanging from the wall in the background.

There's a picture in here with one of the sketches behind him. That looks like a different person to me than the other pictures of RA, but he's heavier and smiling.

Edited for clarification
There are many, many things that freak me out about this case, but I can’t believe he’s sitting there smiling in front of a “Have You Seen Me?” poster. Of himself. It’s too awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme