Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to restore your faith, LE is still actively looking at Lyric and Elizabeth’s case according to this July 2022 article. I hope solving Abby and Libby’s murder give some publicity to Lyric and Elizabeth. Quite often families of victims need to cultivate relationships with journalists in order to keep these cases in the public eye IMO.

Thank you for posting this.

I wonder if they will end up connecting him to other crimes?

I just can’t fathom some 50 year old father randomly murders 2 young girls and goes on with his life like everything is normal. It’s just so… nauseating. Disgusting. Frightening. These sickos walk and live among us.

Dave Bangert
@davebangert

Indiana State Police set a 10 am Monday press conference in Delphi, w/ISP, Carroll Co Sheriff’s Office, Carroll Co prosecutor, US Marshals.

US Marshalls, Carroll County Sheriff’s office and prosecutor, and ISP. Going to be a crowd there!
That was my thinking on the delay. They wanted all the agencies involved in investigating the case in attendance and Monday was the first day all were available. IMO

I just can’t fathom some 50 year old father randomly murders 2 young girls and goes on with his life like everything is normal. It’s just so… nauseating. Disgusting. Frightening. These sickos walk and live among us.
In general, murderers like this don't usually just start with murder, day one. There's a gradual build up. Whether or not they've gotten caught.

Yes, but maybe not noticing the Pharmacy department where people pick up prescriptions.

I just remember how LE always hinted at the BG being religious. You wonder how many different prescriptions he dispensed, and how much he could know about the locals, and how it tied into his religiosity, if such.

There's a picture in here with one of the sketches behind him. That looks like a different person to me than the other pictures of RA, but he's heavier and smiling.

Edited for clarification

Could RMA have been using the A-S account to set up the meeting with them? I think the A-S log in info was available to others via the Dropbox

Hmmmm…. isn’t Dropbox for sending & receiving large files more than storing log-in info … KAK’s Dropbox AFAIK was for exchanging CSAM, that was in the interrogation transcript. Seems this was KAK’s primary activity, catching him brought down a big statewide CSAM trading circle. But a_s was his private thing. He said he didn’t share it with anyone, LE says there were two users… any a_s connection to the crime has to be thru KAK or TK …. JMO

bolding mine.
Neither can I.
Wonder if more crimes of his will come to light ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro