Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was convinced that TK must have killed the girls. He is mighty creepy, like pedo creepy. I’m curious how many more people may be involved. Jmo

Loads of serial killers have been relative normal people and blend into society. That’s what makes them so Chilling. They know how to fool people and play the game.

When I was on “COVID layoff” after the business where I was working closed temporarily for COVID, I was getting unemployment in Indiana.

The state was providing paid training for jobs that were in high demand and pharmacy tech was one of them. A job where you spend a relatively short amount of time in a course to get certified for a job that is in high demand and offers insurance and benefits.

you are assuming this is a result of a long investigation..why not a recent break that has nothing to do with any investigation ? wasnt the investigation about kak in a red jeep
and the second question.. yes i expect that at least those close enough are investigated properly ..like what could be doing in 6 years then ?
you recall that famous case where the whole town had to give samples to get the killer
My only assumption now is that I will know more after LE reveals more to the public, and that I'm grateful Libby and Abby won't be a cold case on Dateline twenty years from now.

Jmo

They can find any metal in fire pits long after the fire. So think of bra clasps, buttons and zippers from jeans, grommets from shoes, etc. sometimes these are stamped with brands and can be linked to the victim.

Great points. I think he took a bra...just an assumption.

I just finished reading Teasing Secrets from the Dead, and most of the time, you can't burn your way out of a murder. There is always something left behind. That feels obvious to me, but apparently not to the people who do it.

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?

Ted's psychopath mask was so good it fooled ex-Seattle cop Ann Rule. So these monsters do exist amongst us and they actively work on fooling everyone around them to protect the truth.

ok, after deeper contemplation ...I don't think Ted was an extrovert but his normal friendly mask was a friendly extroverted helpful guy.
HIs inner world was too complex to be shallow, so it was an act.

Possibly. However KK had a court hearing about 9 days ago and was given a January trial date so new information may have come out connecting him to RA.

The hearing about 9 days ago was a 4-minute pretrial conference, to make sure everything was on schedule for the approaching trial date, which has been rescheduled/continued several times. He was not given a trial date 9 days ago.
This case has been set for jury trial 3 times so far and there have been numerous pretrial hearings over the past 2 years.
I do not think this shows that any new information came out, his CSAM trial is a completely separate case and is moving forward, with no plea agreement in sight, so far.

Given that the probable cause affidavit is sealed already, we probably won’t be getting much, if any info at the PC apart from his name and photo. IMO
I hope they give the chance for the press to ask questions but I’m sure it will just be a case of all of them met with “I can’t disclose that right now” “I am not able to make comment at this time” and so forth. Sigh.

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?
I assume they want to test their evidence by questioning him first. Is he going to confess, is he going to have a different story, is he just going to no comment. It'd be unfortunate for them to arrest someone, have a big press conference and then the suspect have a granite alibi or something similar.

JMO.

I definitely think they knew who it was early on but didn’t have enough information to secure a conviction. Then they were able to put the squeeze on KK, he squealed like a pig, and from there they had enough to reel RA in.

I totally agree...they have had the DNA I am assuming for years. We don't know RA's history but if his DNA was in the system they could have had a match for years. They just needed to put the pieces of the puzzle together and make sure they arrest everyone involved. Just my opinion.

He has 3 driving violations which happened 10 years ago. Nothing else.

Long time lurker first time poster, but does anyone else find it kind of difficult to believe that RA was able to murder these two girls alone? I mean Liberty was the same size as him. If I recall correctly law enforcement says that bodies were posed and MOVED. I just have a very difficult time imagining that RA would have been able to move them alone. It doesn't exactly seem like he's a gym rat.

I'm very interested to see what comes out on Monday, but I think the details will be frustratingly scant.

Jillyg, former employee, responded on pg. 40 in #149. Edited to add bolding.

This all feels weird to me. This is a huge case, how can you arrest on a Friday and go into a vacuum until Monday? I would have expected locals to come out with stories of their interactions, leaks cause people can’t help themselves, the whole little guy thing is odd to me too. What are we going to hear on Monday? Is this going to involve a lot of people, are we going to get a very brief statement, is there a bombshell? I will set a reminder for Monday and wait cause, I don’t know, something is not quite right just yet.

I still think the wife may have inadvertently found something and then said something about it to a friend not realizing the thunder that’d come down on her home. I think she found something on either a computer or in the burn pit.

Or found a box in the back of a closet with souvenirs or photos. I also think he has confessed.
He might still be linked to KAK but I think this was the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member