Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems reasonable, it couldn’t be said he was arrested for murder until he’s actually convicted of such. Innocent until proven guilty and all…..

On that thought I wonder how much we’ll really learn on Monday? Although we’re all hoping to know of the evidence against him, it’d be saved for the trial - unless he already confessed and entered a guilty plea.
Typically we don't learn much during these things, as they tend to be limited in what they can say.

As long as the arrest affidavit isn't sealed though, we should learn quite a bit about what got them here.

Hopefully we see that next week, when and if charges are filed.

The ISP released the a_shots ask in Dec. '21, then followed it up with the Yellow SM platform update in Apr. '22. That was only 6 months ago. In 5 1/2 years, that was nearly the only time LE asked anything about any one specific name, albeit a fake one, and DC said they gleaned good information from that.

The ISP sure seemed to have their reasons for the a_shots stuff, and now here we are with an arrest.

I'm very curious what we'll hear on Monday. I think there will be some information, but I'm also not expecting all the answers. The prosecutor will likely have a lot of input on what is said and not said. Jmo.
The timing does seem too coincidental for it not to be related to KAK somehow. However, the Murder Sheet people said on their podcast yesterday that they'd never heard the name Richard Allen before the arrest, and that one source told them that this arrest was a "twist." That doesn't mean it wasn't related to KAK. Maybe the twist was that LE thought KAK was covering for TK and instead it was for Richard Allen. But it could also be that some new evidence came up that was unrelated to KAK and it led them to Allen.

Anything more we officially learn regarding the arrest will be icing on this sweet day.

Long time members of this case, understand why we're happy. If it confuses others, know we've mourned the brutal unnecessary murders of these bright and beautiful children, Abby and Libby since the afternoon they were reported missing.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown feels, and stated in her YT video tonight, her professional opinion is that a Serial Killer has been arrested for the double homicide. Yep. She thinks this is not his first. How alarming!
Or, perhaps, it wasn't his last ...who knows

Just want to share a snip from a long interview with Kelsi in January of this year.

Kelsi said she has long struggled with the notion that her sister's killer could be lurking in the community around her.

She said she's terrified by the idea that she may have encountered the culprit on the street or served him as a customer at her work.

"I think this person could be anyone," she said. "Obviously at this point, it could have been somebody else I was familiar with at one point in my life.

"Maybe I just met him at Dairy Queen where I was at work one day and he came in and ordered a chocolate milkshake but I haven't remembered his voice yet for whatever reason.

"I could have met him, but we don't know and we don't know that it didn't happen either, which is terrifying.

"I could've walked past him on my college campus, or in the grocery store, or he could be sitting next to me in psych class.

"He could be working with people that I know or walking past me when I'm looking at Christmas lights.

"He could be right there in front of us and we have no idea. It's a frightening thought."

gregjrichrds said:
snipped for focus...

The press conference is at 10am EST on Monday. The clocks go back one hour in the UK tonight so the press conference will be at 2pm UK time on Monday. The clocks go back in the U.S on Sunday the 6th of November.

10am EST
9am CT
8am MT
7am PST

3pm UK
4pm Central European time
5pm Eastern European time

I believe it will be 3pm UK time...

I am usually 7 hours ahead of EST - since Fall Back happened this weekend - my time will be 6 hours ahead of EST time so at 5pm for me. And UK is only 2 hours behind me - so it should be 3pm.

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?
I wonder about the Marshal's office myself. I'm curious about federal charges stemming from the cp. There's no telling what's been discovered from the electronic devices Kline turned over, there may be several layers in this case. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't see them announcing a press conference, and moving this guy to a state facility to protect him, if he wasn't going to be charged with murder.

Everyone is expecting murder charges (it seems Libby's sister is too), and they wouldn't embarrass themselves like that.

There are a ton of weird things here though (in addition to Kegan saying what he said), so I hope we get some clarity on Monday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if more, very serious charges come against others soon …. but in addition to similar charges vs RMA, not in place of them!

It seems clear IMO:
- they have RMA nailed via evidence

- there’s no a_s connection to the crime that doesn’t run thru KAK
jmo

I wonder if any of the witnesses (who aided in the sketches) are local to Delphi. If so, I wonder if RA also saw these witnesses on the bridge that day. If so, it seems RA might have behaved differently (nervous/jittery) if he saw them in the months and years that have followed... possibly at his job or elsewhere in the Delphi area.

(I shared similar thoughts earlier but quoted a post that was since deleted so I'm trying again as a standalone ;))

What surprises me is that the witnesses who the sketches came from never seemed to recognize him around town.
The younger witnesses may have recognized him but were too afraid to say anything.

The younger and older witnesses may have recognized him and DID say something to LE-- we may never know.

LE did tell KK in his interview of which the transcript is available they genuinely believed he did not personally murder the girls. They took a DNA sample from him as well so if he were at the crime scene, I find it difficult to believe there would be no physical evidence connecting him to it.

That said, he was the primary user of the fake anthony_shots IG account that talked frequently with Libby in the period before her murder. If evidence can place RA at the bridge that day, there are only three ways he would've known the girls would be there:
  1. He had access to the anthony_shots account and saw the messages with KK talking about meeting up on the bridge the next day. KK admitted at least 2-3 other people had the password to that account and LE said at least two other known people had used it besides KK. We don't know yet who gave who the password and why but LE's interview with KK confirms others did and he was not the only user.
  2. KK or someone else told him the girls would be at the bridge and why. This would assume that KK & RA are somehow connected which very well could be true. The exact connection - if there is one - is not known yet to the public.
  3. Pure dumb luck and happenstance. This IMO is by far the least likely scenario. These situations are way too connected.
So many other options - overhearing a conversation, stalking, hacking, etc. What makes me wonder about No. 1 is the old terrorist and spy trick of sharing an account and leaving messages tor each other in drafts (could work if IG scans on posting, not uploads). Pretty secure because nothing goes in transit. A shared account where unaware victims sent a person pictures that the person wanted to share is that it would go into transit outside IG, as opposed to uploading it to DropBox or another platform. One of many options for the reason to share. Pure thinking-out-loud speculation ...

They had to have come up with that from eyewitnesses and the video.
The height range was on the first bulletins of BG, which also had a weight range of 180-200 lbs. I don't recall all the conversations or LE statements regarding the physicals, but I trust the FBI can fairly accurately determine his physicals. I think their figure would have been the most accurate at 5'6", with shoes, as that is close to the actual height of the known suspect. It could also be they considered he had his head down as he walked on the bridge.
LE has never had a suspect for this murder, but a height discrepancy would never have been a reason to eliminate a possible suspect. All of the persons that were considered as possibilities, mostly by SM, were quickly excluded for other reasons.
Most importantly, I wonder if everyone is going to agree that the suspect walking on the bridge is RA, and therefore that person on the bridge is more or less, 5'5" tall.

With all of these guys though, it's about context.

People at work would see him one way, his family would see him another, his neighbors would have a different impression.

All of these killers though, every single one, has red flags. It's just a matter of seeing them.

We know almost nothing right now, except that he worked at CVS, has a family, and doesn't appear to have a criminal record (or anything serious if he does).

But we're going to be hearing some things, I'm positive of that.
Like BTK ...

Here I was thinking that I only have to wait til tomorrow for the hopefully big news. Early Sunday here now.
Then someone posted 2 days and I realised that it's because our time, in Australia is in a different zone :)

Right now it's 5.28 am Sunday here.

The waiting is awful, I can only imagine how it must be for the families, but I would think that they've already been told the details.

MOD NOTE:

STOP!!! READ THIS!!!

From the Etiquette & Information page linked in my signature:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

THAT INCLUDES THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA. STOP, STOP, STOP DISCUSSING THE SUSPECT'S FAMILY!
STOP talking about the family members of this suspect. Zero tolerance. Timeouts HAVE BEEN and WILL be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli