Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RA could have easily walked/hiked/mountain biked to and from the scene of the crime. It's only about 1.5 miles or less cross country. RA lived just off of Bridge Creek and there are usually well worn trails along creeks and at the edge of woods and fields. There may have been no motor vehicle involved.

Later on, in 2019, they told the public the two sketches were of 2 different men….: “On Wednesday, police emphasized that a new sketch of a suspect’s face is not supposed to be a different take on a composite sketch of a heavier, older-looking man. They are, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, not the same person.”

Wondering if they still think so…

I have to wonder, am I the only one who doesn't think RA looks like either sketch? I mean, maybe the first one, a little, but not the 2nd one.

I have to wonder, am I the only one who doesn't think RA looks like either sketch? I mean, maybe the first one, a little, but not the 2nd one.

Nope loads have said they don’t but I can see him in both. I think it’s uncanny how close the sketches are when you compare the two pictures right down to the nose shape.

So are we to believe his house was searched at least a week ago and then had to wait on results for whatever was found and then last few days he was taken in for questioning and charged yesterday?

I am wondering if he confessed yesterday hence the charges.

Last edited:
MOO wasn’t the RA home burn pit searched by warrant a week ago?

I missed the whole thing, but in any case that was a big warning to RA.

I‘m impressed that it took place without media knowledge, unlike the supposed leak regarding the Wabash River search. Seems to me an indication the Delphi locals were mainly focused on this crime being solved rather than anyone’s 15 minutes of fame. Maybe it occurred while RMA wasn’t at home and he wasn’t aware?

MOO There is nothing unusual about booking a murder suspect on a Friday, which gives the weekend to get everything worked out/filed with the prosecutor. Search warrants and interviews might still need to be done on the heels of the arrest.
For a high-profile case, they need to give national media enough notice to get there and to have all the involved agencies be represented at the presser, and LE/prosecutor must go over what is being released and how they will answer questions.
Yep, better know on Websleuths as "Felony Friday". LOL

I have to wonder if he even noticed it while photo was being taken. If so, wow. But the change in appearance from earlier years really is different, increase in weight and hair, even eye brows lightened or ? At any rate, I am curious as to how long and how LE tuned in to this creep!
Considering he lived right there in the same town, he probably got used to seeing them literally everywhere, in public places. Pretty creepy when you think about how easily he just blended right in. I wonder if it surprised him too?
Maybe gave him a false sense of security as well.

jmo

Nope loads have said they don’t but I can see him in both. I think it’s uncanny how close the sketches are when you compare the two pictures right down to the nose shape.
rmasidebyside.jpg
I hope it's okay I did a side by side now that we have an arrest.

I really don't see him and sketch #2 looking like the same guy at all. More like maybe the brother of the sketch #2 guy?
source

‘He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opening up a new chapter.’
Uhhhh what the heck does THAT mean??
I really believe they have this RA guy as a part of the puzzle, but not the actual killer. Perhaps he was somehow involved in getting them to the kill spot? Maybe he was working with someone else? Maybe he knew something and failed to report, thus he was an accessory after the fact? This could be anything! I think this is much bigger than what we know at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025