Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The name of the arrestee has not been confirmed, but sources say the individual appeared in court Friday morning."

If RMA appeared in court on Friday, does that mean specific charges were filed?
I think they must've been, I don't think you can take someone to court without a charge ?

Does anyone know if the major TV networks and newspaper publications have been heavily reporting on this case since Friday's announcement of upcoming press conference? Delphi case has been huge news on WS but I wonder if it is in the eyes of the country. I'm really curious.
It's not generating as much coverage as one might expect, but I think that's simply because the information we know right now is so vague, to include the charges.

I expect this to blow up tomorrow, when we have a much clearer picture of what's happening.

Ya, one would think there'd be crime scene tape all around that house with FBI, ISP, etc. haulin' stuff outta there.

Again I’m in the UK so I can only go on my experience from here.

But with such a high profile case and what the case involves maybe they didn’t want to alert the town to what they were doing?

It sounds like it was a late night search when they went in so wanted it to be kept low key. I am sure LE didn’t want a bunch of vigilantes on the family’s doorstep as they also needed to protect them.

Moo

It was a nice February day, maybe he had the afternoon off and went for a walk at the trails. Seems they were popular trails and probably the only ones in the area, so he may have just gone for a walk.
With murder tools? I mean, maybe he just used things he ordinarily had. I'm sure he had a Swiss army knife. Every man in Indiana does. Kind of kidding but not really. JMO

Looking back to Feb, 2021 wondering if LE knew a lot more even back then, than we gave them credit for.

BBM
Q. The public has heard for four years, the investigation “is one puzzle piece from being solved.” What is that one piece specifically? Is it a name? Is it Jon Doe told me he killed the kids? Or, are you looking for confirmation of what you know- Jon Doe was not at work, he has a blue jacket, he cut his hair on Feb 14 or I saw a guy with a bloody jacket at 4 p.m. on Feb 13 at the gas station? You are not giving the public a lot to work with yet no arrests in four years. Aren’t you worried about more victims? Is the suspect dead or incarcerated so that is why no press conference or additional information is being released?

A. The person specifically responsible for Abby and Libby’s death. Our team of trained, experienced, and professional investigators will know that “one piece” when they see it.

Q. In your professional opinion, would you describe the deaths of the six females as “planned”? (***This question refers to six which included not only Libby and Abby, but also the four sisters who died in the Flora fire****).

A. No. (*****in response to planned?****) Rather, “victims of circumstance or opportunity.” Additionally, ISP is the lead with the Flora investigation. Our agency is not actively involved with that investigation.

(******) added by me

As much as I hate posting this, I have come to wonder if the perp may have taken something from the girls. As in - something that was a part of them, hence why they never expanded on the condition of the scene. Sorry, I just cannot shake the feeling that this may have connected him in some way. We shall see.

It's not generating as much coverage as one might expect, but I think that's simply because the information we know right now is so vague, to include the charges.

I expect this to blow up tomorrow, when we have a much clearer picture of what's happening.

I hope we get more info than a brief legal snippet. We "need" a clearer picture for sure (not that we're entitled to such but this is BIG news!)

Does anyone know much about Yellow back in 2017? Could conversations/images be shared with others? Saved as links? Open to multiple people at once?
I've been told the only difference is the name change to YUBO. But could be very wrong. Don't know from first hand experience.

As much as I hate posting this, I have come to wonder if the perp may have taken something from the girls. As in - something that was a part of them, hence why they never expanded on the condition of the scene. Sorry, I just cannot shake the feeling that this may have connected him in some way. We shall see.
Thats horrendous to think about bit if he did, then he's definitely a seasoned serial killer. No way someone goes out to kill for the first time and takes something so gruesome as that as a souvenir.

Dropping my theory here before the PC tomorrow.

At this point in time I'm returning to my day one theory. Lone wolf who didn't plan anything, but saw an opportunity with the two vulnerable young girls and took it, probably targeting Libby more. I feel he made harassing remarks at the girls, and they felt unsafe, which led to Libby recording. He got furious at seeing Libby recording, forced them down the hill with a weapon (possibly gun) and used a hunting knife. This is strictly my opinion only.

While I think the killing was unplanned, I do wonder if he had seen one or both around and possibly became obsessed with them. I'm sure he knew school was out but I don't think he went to the bridge strictly to look for the girls.

At this point, until LE confirms, I don't feel that KAK is connected. We will see later and I am probably in the minority on this, but I think these girls were unfortunate enough to encounter many creeps. As someone who was once a teen girl, it makes sense.

At this point in time I'm returning to my day one theory. Lone wolf who didn't plan anything, but saw an opportunity with the two vulnerable young girls and took it, probably targeting Libby more. I feel he made harassing remarks at the girls, and they felt unsafe, which led to Libby recording. He got furious at seeing Libby recording, forced them down the hill with a weapon (possibly gun) and used a hunting knife. This is strictly my opinion only.

While I think the killing was unplanned, I do wonder if he had seen one or both around and possibly became obsessed with them. I'm sure he knew school was out but I don't think he went to the bridge strictly to look for the girls.

At this point, until LE confirms, I don't feel that KAK is connected. We will see later and I am probably in the minority on this, but I think these girls were unfortunate enough to encounter many creeps. As someone who was once a teen girl, it makes sense.
I shared the same theory on day one, and I've always hated the idea that two people were involved (not necessarily 2 killers).

Just based on this stuff with Kegan, that river search, Carter saying that the Kegan investigation has opened new avenues, and what has happened in the past couple of days, I just really think there's going to be a direct connection.

Fortunately we're hours away from answers. Some anyway.

But if he saw her recording, why didn't he destroy the phone?

It was so long ago, that I don't remember if Police found the phone with the bodies.

Could he have seen the girls at or near AW's house ? I'm not sure how close they're houses were to each other but from what I've read, they both lived near the bridge..could he have been stalking them ? Seeing them coming and going and following them on previous occasions? The only problem about him sering them recording him is that he didn't take the phone AFAIK or he could have taken the phone and the police got the pics and video/audio from the cloud or some other virtual storage. I'm also more inclined to think he was a lone wolf apart from KK being in the picture, I'm not sure ? I suppose coincidences can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal