Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe RA was new to the online grooming stuff and was using KAK for access to girls.
Its quite possible KAK thought in his sick head RA was simply going to 'fool around' with the girls.
The killing might have not been expected by him.
I suspect we will find a direct connection between these two vile critters.
KAK has spilled the beans.

moo
True but once AS is used once and the girls realize it is fake they are not going to go back again. They would have been molested and then probably be so upset they would be meeting no one online. It only works if these sickos think children are going to go back a second time and I highly doubt that to be the case. The girls would have either told parents or even if they did not they would not go back to meet AS again once he was proven to be a fake. These catfishers get only one bite of apple. Once girls realize it’s fake they are not going back again. Why would KAK who was grooming the girks give his one chance to stranger?

I think this is going to end up being a lot simpler than all the speculation makes it out to be right now.

I think there was some sort of DNA at the scene (skin under the girls fingernails or blood for example) which they couldn’t match to anyone at the time because he has nothing on record.

And then whatever led the police to allegedly search his properly last week whether it be the A_S account, KaK or something completely random they picked up something with his DNA on it and it was a match.

No digging up the garden, no souvenirs or evidence from the crime that he’s kept hanging around for years. Something that didn’t worry him.

He didn’t run. Whatever it was found after this alleged search he didn’t panic and think ‘I gotta get out of here’ he thought he was in the clear.

I think this is going to end up being a lot simpler than all the speculation makes it out to be right now.

I think there was some sort of DNA at the scene (skin under the girls fingernails or blood for example) which they couldn’t match to anyone at the time because he has nothing on record.

And then whatever led the police to allegedly search his properly last week whether it be the A_S account, KaK or something completely random they picked up something with his DNA on it and it was a match.

No digging up the garden, no souvenirs or evidence from the crime that he’s kept hanging around for years. Something that didn’t worry him.

He didn’t run. Whatever it was found after this alleged search he didn’t panic and think ‘I gotta get out of here’ he thought he was in the clear.
Wasn’t RA arrested recently for stealing? Bingo, a DNA match????

True but once AS is used once and the girls realize it is fake they are not going to go back again. They would have been molested and then probably be so upset they would be meeting no one online. It only works if these sickos think children are going to go back a second time and I highly doubt that to be the case. The girls would have either told parents or even if they did not they would not go back to meet AS again once he was proven to be a fake. These catfishers get only one bite of apple. Once girls realize it’s fake they are not going back again. Why would KAK who was grooming the girks give his one chance to stranger?
Well following on with this thought really leaves it ringing loudly that KAK must have known what was going to take place.... either participating or 'just' bringing the lamb to the slaughter so to speak. :(
Either way he is in it up to his eyeballs and I hope he hasn't been given full immunity from the crime for spilling it on RA.

I agree but my question is why didn’t they do a wider DNA search earlier on? I recall they did this in a Colorado murder case for Jessica where the perp was a teenager who confessed to mom. They asked community to volunteer dna. Why didn’t they ask all men within 2 miles of murder scene to volunteer dna? Would be a few hundred people. See who does it voluntarily and if someone does not and they look like the sketch and they live nearby look into them. Given proximity to crime and fitting the sketch it puzzles me why he at least was not on radar though we don’t know that yet

i think if they had dna they would have done this, so I don’t think link is dna

I find it curious why RA and KK would “work” together tho. Why would KK share his Snapchat with anyone. That’s what I don’t get. Why doesn’t everyone set up their own fake catfish profiles? Why share? And I’ll never understand how these creeps meet each other and determine they have shared “interests.”
I do not think anyone over age 30 uses Snapchat, it is based off connections and few
above that age have any making the app useless. I doubt RA would know how to use it

and I agree there is no reason to share, once victim realizes it is fake you cannot use it again

Oh wow ! I haven’t been to this thread for a while but a friend of mine called me ( she is born and raised in Delphi but living in EU now ) about an arrest. Finally ! Its been long time and definitely I can see why Carter said that people will be schocked well they are! I will be following press conference on Monday let the justice be served.

Sketches aren’t supposed to be exact, they’re just supposed to be an idea of what the person MIGHT have looked like. They are never supposed to be construed as an exact replica.
I totally agree.

Investigators released two sketches, with the second coming out two years after the first. The second sketch appeared to show a man younger than the man in the first sketch.

Doug Carter said in his interview with 13News reporter Emily Longnecker in February 2022, "That was a very significant shift for us and we fully anticipated the criticism, but remember, a sketch is not a photograph", and he's made this comment numerous times in the past.

I was just thinking today...if RA was a pharmacy tech, could he have drugged the girls?
A CVS retail location likely would not have injectable, fast acting sedatives readily available like a surgery center or hospital would. So I find this highly doubtful. What would have been available to him as a pharm tech would be sedatives in pill form and I don't think he had the time to make something like that work. JMO

If there is a trail along the Bridge Creek (small creek that outsprings from Deer Creek), it looks from Google Maps that you Will be able to walk through the forrest from the South end of the bridge and all the way to where the suspect lives. Bridge Creek runs below the High way, so it looks like you Will be able to cross the highway walking below it if you follow the Bridge Creek.
The stealth access and departure has been my biggest question since day one.

It makes sense RMA could’ve walked along forested Bridge Creek as it does empty into Deer Creek by the south end of the bridge. Thus he’d appear on the south end and be fairly clean and dry.

But is it that common for local residents to trespass through their neighbors’ private properties? It’s not a public trail.

When the presser (April 2019?) asked the public about a vehicle at the “old cps building” I wondered if LE was now positive access was via a vehicle.

I suspect Monday’s presser will have a lot of acknowledgments to the various agencies but not many specifics about the actual crime, especially access and departure.

<modsnip - quoted post deleted>

I do not think anyone over age 30 uses Snapchat, it is based off connections and few
above that age have any making the app useless. I doubt RA would know how to use it

and I agree there is no reason to share, once victim realizes it is fake you cannot use it again
They do. It has been a focal point of those investigation sex and human trafficking for years. It's becoming less so because other apps are becoming more prominent that can auto delete communications, but it's still a big one and definitely was at its height in 2017. I don't work those cases but my former colleagues and friends who do, not one songle one of them will allow their kids to have snapchat. Mine certainly aren't allowed until they're 18.

However, in this case, it COULD be just a weird freaky coincidence. Which is scary. The number of kids talking to people they don't know online is mind blowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
KAK & RL connection theory….if KAK was selling his AS login he may not have known who RA was and maybe KAK saw the communication between RA and Libby and figured it out after they were murdered.

RA may have dumped something in the river near KAKs and told KAK that to keep KAK quiet. Like he staged evidence to point to KAK, scared KAK runs off to Vegas.

Maybe whatever was in the river linked to RA.

Or maybe none of this.

I kind of think kk's no plea deal and moving ahead with the trial SUPPOSEDLY, means no deal was reached in this case because he didn't offer enough info, because HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY. That's making me think the kk connection with libby was a total fluke and the murder was possibly completely separate. It will be interesting to see what Monday brings. .

I also think KK is likely not as relieved to not be connecting as we'd think. When LE thought he was key to this case, they played his game and he used it for leverage in his other case.. He just lost all that.

Am I missing anything? Thoughts?

Courtney Spinelli, a reporter for the FOX affiliate, spoke to one of Allen’s neighbors. That man, Joe Seurynck, indicated that he saw “a couple of police cars” at Allen’s property last week but didn’t think “much of it.” Spinelli also said neighbors saw officers digging up a “fire pit” in Allen’s yard.
264206DB-6B1B-4633-874A-BFEFEDDEBED4.jpegDEE3D590-2F0A-408A-B4F6-75E39CD1AB66.jpeg

People over 30 definitely do use Snapchat.
I don't myself but know of friends and colleagues who do.

My guess is at....
KAK named him.
His original alibi fell over under second scrutiny.
KAK told them there is some evidence at the river.
LE abtained RA DNA on the down low.
It matched the small amount of DNA from crimescene.(guessing about dna avail)
**speculating***Remnants of a BLUE JACKET or missing clothing of girls found in burn pile of his back yard.

moo
Maybe, burning something after the river search shows RA's fear to get discovered in the near future. Otherwise I would wonder about the long time span between 2017 and 2022. He could have disposed of it sooner.

Update from HLN reporter Barbara MacDonald:

ISP has confirmed to her that a news conference will take place Monday to provide an update on the case.

She spoke to Doug Carter, he told her a name and photograph would be released on Monday but would not confirm that an arrest had been made. He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opens up a new chapter. He described it to her as a "fascinating" tale of how investigators were able to get where they are.

The probable cause affidavit is sealed and will remain sealed, we are not expected to get details from this document on Monday.

Video at source:

I highly recommend folks watch the video found here.

Thanks Yem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member