Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This crime meets "death penalty" criteria in Indiana.

Re: DNA—I know the general area was super contaminated with members of the search party. Maybe they have multiple DNA profiles, which are meaningless because of the search BUT if everything else about a suspect slotted in, the presence of his DNA would be incriminating.

Not sure if I am explaining that clearly enough. This would explain why a DNA sweep would not be useful.

IMO, the best comparison photo going around so far.

Attachments

• 6A166B15-2BC7-482B-94F7-F86D1D8BF44D.jpeg
    6A166B15-2BC7-482B-94F7-F86D1D8BF44D.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 98

AND, may whoever is found responsible for this utterly heinous deed, RECEIVE IT!!! :mad: JMHO

I am hoping he will confess in a deal to avoid the death penalty and spare the families the agony of a dragged-out trial process. I wonder what he will do. Time will tell, I guess.

jmo

Another thing besides his middle aged shuffle across the bridge that gave LE a clue to his identity...he didn't confiscate Libbys phone.
Think it was an oversight in his frenzy.
A young person would have made the girls phones step 1 control. IMO.
IIRC Libby was standing just off the bridge and slightly to the right and held her phone low so she could discreetly film him. In this photo you can see he’s looking down at the planks while walking.

Bridge Guy.JPG
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

It is then believed that she put her phone in her pocket.
Abby didn’t have a phone.

AND, may whoever is found responsible for this utterly heinous deed, RECEIVE IT!!! :mad: JMHO

I doubt it, jmo. No one has been sentenced to death in Indiana since 2014. The last execution was 2009.
I have lived in Indiana my entire life.
This guy didn't even get it and he stabbed 3 children and their mother to death and ran. I guess it is up to the victims families also.

Just wondering what object each of you are planning on hurling at the TV tomorrow if Carter shows us another new sketch. For me, I’ve got a lamp at arm’s length that should suffice.
My tv is too precious to be destroyed b/c of this evil murderer.

I recommend squashing cola/other drink cans - it will be environmently friendly and satisfactory! :)

I have resigned myself to thinking we will not hear very much that we do not already know so I will not feel disappointed at the lack of new information in tomorrow's presser.
Same. I am bracing myself for the presser to be emotional and also not as full of information as we would like. I remind myself of the stoic strength of Delphi and I want to handle any frustration as well as they have all these years. Patience. Truth WILL come out. It's happening.

jmo

I have resigned myself to thinking we will not hear very much that we do not already know so I will not feel disappointed at the lack of new information in tomorrow's presser.
I have to agree. LE has been so tight-lipped until now, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to be the same until trial. They'll just throw us a bone tomorrow.

IIRC Libby asked her sister Kelsi if she also wanted to go to with her and Abby to the park that day. She declined, I believe because she had to work later that day but said she would drop them off.

Because of this, I always assumed they were never planning on meeting anyone there that day. It seems unlikely she would ask her older sister to go if there was a planned meeting with someone they (or she) were chatting with online or in a app. I believe they only were supposed to be there for two hours before being picked up. IMO

So the KK investigation being potentially (or is) tied to this is interesting and of course horrifying. IMO

I had not looked at pictures of these girls in sometime and did this morning. Just a knot in my stomach right now. I’m so sorry for both of them and the absolute fear they had to have felt. IMO

Back a few years ago when I was following this case very closely, a pic of a man sitting on a bench in a town not too far from Delphi emerged. Honestly, it did look like BG from a side profile. Clothes and hat VERY similar. I believe a woman had taken a pic of her child on the path ahead of her and this guy was just part of the photo. I wonder how BG acquired his distinct gait? Perhaps an accident that left him unable to continue in his previous employment, hence lots of free time before embarking on a new career? Maybe a birth defect?

So many questions! All MOO.

Maybe RA was new to the online grooming stuff and was using KAK for access to girls.
Its quite possible KAK thought in his sick head RA was simply going to 'fool around' with the girls.
The killing might have not been expected by him.
I suspect we will find a direct connection between these two vile critters.
KAK has spilled the beans.

moo
Agree. It is likely the suspect didn't set out to commit murder that day. He may have wanted to act out his fantasies and expected the girls would be submissive. I think KK was a participant even if he was not physically involved. moo

Last edited:
IIRC Libby asked her sister Kelsi if she also wanted to go to with her and Abby to the park that day. She declined, I believe because she had to work later that day but said she would drop them off.

Because of this, I always assumed they were never planning on meeting anyone there that day. It seems unlikely she would ask her older sister to go if there was a planned meeting with someone they (or she) were chatting with online or in a app. I believe they only were supposed to be there for two hours before being picked up. IMO

So the KK investigation being potentially (or is) tied to this is interesting and of course horrifying. IMO

I had not looked at pictures of these girls in sometime and did this morning. Just a knot in my stomach right now. I’m so sorry for both of them and the absolute fear they had to have felt. IMO
Hmm... think Libby just asked her sister for a ride, not for her sister to actually join them. I really do think Libby thought they were going to meet A_S that day.

It seemed spur-of-the moment to the family, and perhaps that's because Libby figured out she could get a ride from Kelsi and put it all in place at the last minute. But I think A_S was urging her to show up at the bridge and Libby figured out how to make it happen when she realized her sister would be available to give a ride. My hunch.

jmo

Does anyone know when the A_S's account went silent? Was it still in use after the murders? If so, for how long?

tia

It would be big if it was still in use too long after the crimes. I read that LE knew one of the girls was communicating with the AS profile (don't know if that is a rumor). And this...

"According to the warrant, on February 25, 2017 – just 12 days after the Delphi murders – the Indiana State Police and FBI executed a search warrant in a case. The name of the case is redacted and the affidavit does not mention the Delphi murders, at least what is visible.

The information from the FBI involved an adult male accused of “soliciting female juveniles utilizing the social media platforms, Snapchat and Instagram” and using the name Anthony_shots. That man is named as Kegan Anthony Kline by authorities."

so IF (big if) LE was on to the AS profile that early on and the connection to libby or abby, just MOO it would be foolish for anyone to continue using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member