Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That all makes sense. I can’t say he’s a serial killer but it still defies logic to me that he’s committed no serious crimes before this. (Rape, molestation, etc.). The reason I say that is because there were two, adolescent victims that he stalked and took and killed in a public place. I feel like that would take a lot of confidence.

But it could be a one off.
I suspect the spontaneous urge to kill is not different than other violent crimes -- a mix of factories, such as what's happening in someone's life, opportunity, desire, etc. slam together first a time. Nothing seems incongruity, in my mind, about killing be a first major violent crime. Open to the data suggesting otherwise, though

I'm still trying to figure out how he got home as bloody as he would have been. If he washed himself off even somewhat he would have been wet.
I can't imagine him walking home either wet or bloody.
I do think he was parked somewhere or someone was waiting for him.
It's such a short distance to his home.

How could he not have been a nervous guilty wreck all these years?! Coming in contact with locals on the daily and the Family of Libby & Abby.

I would think the inconsistencies in controlled substance counts would trigger a DEA audit. Until someone picks up a prescription, it would still show up as part of the count. People picking up the prescriptions would have to sign for narcotics. So unless she was forging signatures, running their insurance, and making the copay for the scripts then I do see how she would be able to steal a significant amount of controlled substances. Also, if they were deceased and someone ran their insurance, this would trigger an alert to the insurance company resulting in a pharmacy audit as well.

Well this is in Canada, so no insurance. I’m sure her time will come she’s a criminal for sure but they for the most part don’t track the prescriptions left by the dead. It’s actually quite common. Our local pharmacist would give my sister deceased peoples insulin to help her out because it’s very expensive and not covered free in Canada. Helped her out a lot at the time.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got home as bloody as he would have been. If he washed himself off even somewhat he would have been wet.

How could he not have been a nervous guilty wreck all these years?! Coming in contact with locals on the daily and the Family of Libby & Abby.
I always wondered if he had extra clothes under his jacket.

I do not think anyone over age 30 uses Snapchat, it is based off connections and few
above that age have any making the app useless. I doubt RA would know how to use it

and I agree there is no reason to share, once victim realizes it is fake you cannot use it again
I’m over 30 and my friends and I use it.

Is there a back way, through the fields, woods that takes him back to his house? It is such a short distance, could he have walked all the way back without a car needed at all?

Perhaps he went to the Marathon Gas station,the one KK googled location for the day of the murder, and then had Kk pick him up.

Well the public has never heard the entire length of the “down the hill” recording. It may very well have contained something more critical to the investigation team. Which could mean that it disclosed that the person was local?

I hope that if he is guilty then he confesses because I wouldn’t want the families to go though the hell of a trial that will likely go on months and then to have all the gory details laid out to the public on top.
I hope so too. He probably doesn't want all the gory details coming out either.

Doug Carter did say they believe he has a little bit of a conscience left. Maybe they can convince him to spare the family a trial.

Then again, he might enjoy talking about and re-living the murders.

I'm going to remind everyone that the Marshall's Office will be present at the conference on Monday. This is going to be big.
The U.S. Marshals Sevice could have just been providing tactical, manpower, forensic or technological support through one of its regional or local task forces. When they are perusing a fugitive, they tend to be "bells and whistles," "lights and sirens" so there might not be much to their involcement. Side note: one L, not two

Is there a back way, through the fields, woods that takes him back to his house? It is such a short distance, could he have walked all the way back without a car needed at all?
Yes. He could walked along Bridge Creek from the Monon High Bridge to residential areas ... a 1.2 mile distance. He would have wet shoes from crossing the Deer Creek to take the girls to where they were murdered, and then again to return home.

1667142674546.png

Well the public has never heard the entire length of the “down the hill” recording. It may very well have contained something more critical to the investigation team. Which could mean that it disclosed that the person was local?
I wonder if the girls recognized him. During those 45 seconds they must have been walking down the hill. Maybe something was said to indicate to LE that they had seen him before.

Back a few years ago when I was following this case very closely, a pic of a man sitting on a bench in a town not too far from Delphi emerged. Honestly, it did look like BG from a side profile. Clothes and hat VERY similar. I believe a woman had taken a pic of her child on the path ahead of her and this guy was just part of the photo. I wonder how BG acquired his distinct gait? Perhaps an accident that left him unable to continue in his previous employment, hence lots of free time before embarking on a new career? Maybe a birth defect?

So many questions! All MOO.
I never really thought about it until last night while watching one of the bazillion media links on this, but one woman reporter was there, and actually went onto the bridge and mentioned that if you're not familiar with it, it's not an easy bridge to walk across. She said something to the affect of how it has a lot of missing pieces that you have to really watch where your feet land. As soon as she said that, I watched the BG video again and realized it looks like that's exactly what he was doing. Not that he had a distinct gait, but that anyone walking on that old rickety bridge would also appear to have the same distinct gait, due to the way you have to walk on it, and watch your step.

This has probably been mentioned a million times already, so my apologies if I'm bringing up ancient details that have been discussed at length :)

Less than 24 hours before the presser.

Anyone else excited, feeling like they could burst, experiencing fluttering welling up inside of you? (Or is that just me?!?)
Yes I hate the waiting. I will be at work tomorrow, hoping I can have my break when the press conference is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme