Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post,and I agree on most points, they ABSOLUTELY should've released more info , they could have released everything but maybe 1 fact that would still wean out any fraudulent information coming in not doing so when the case, was in its earliest stages.. understandable, years after...I feel you are risking more by not revealing more than sitting on it .

I've cited cases, one in particular , where police not releasing how a victim was killed left a cold case murder unsolved for almost 20 years till a cold case team released that info, and I believe that was done accidentally , then it sparked something in a witnesses memory, that lead to a conviction.

As for a profiler, ill say most likely as soon as the FBI was brought in they will usually have them look at the case, especially a case with this type of gravity

And again you are not wrong, about detectives, however, when a case occurs in an area where there are very little to no murders cases they are just inexperienced with them, which is often why the FBI is brought in.

Cases however , go cold for numerous reasons, sometimes they are literally out of anymore info, and the best they can do is start over looking at what they have , sometimes, you find something ... sometimes, you don't .
Yes! And Thank you for clarifying the timing of releasing more info. I should have clarified. Gradual release as needed. Absolutely!
Thanks for the feedback.

He looks kinda thin in the pool table pic. To me his hair looks a little redish in the pic with beard.View attachment 376712
Investigators know that suspects change their appearance after a murder. This information was released in relation to the Evansdale cousin murder, but it applies here too.

"According to the website, other characteristics include:
  • The suspect may have been experiencing stress related to legal troubles, spousal problems, employment difficulties, financial strain or mental health issues.
  • The suspect may avoid discussing the case or showing interest in the matter but is likely following developments in the media.
  • The offender may have attempted to abduct children or adults in the past.
  • Following the disappearance, the suspect may have altered his or her physical appearance, such as changing hair style and facial hair. The offender’s vehicle may also have been altered with a new paint job or re-upholstery.
“The offender blends in with and may be part of the Evansdale, Bremer and surrounding communities. It is unlikely that the offender is a transient or someone who was merely traveling or ‘passing through’ the area,” according to the site. The suspect likely used “quiet coercion” to gain the girls’ compliance ... using a ruse or threats of violence."

The video from Libby's phone that was released will be familiar to those who have followed the case. Still images were widely circulated of a man in a blue jacket and jeans and a hoodie with a hat that casts a shadow on his face. But Carter wants people to watch the video and pay attention to how the man moves. He noted that the suspect was walking on a deteriorating railroad bridge, but people may recognize his mannerisms.

He looks kinda thin in the pool table pic. To me his hair looks a little redish in the pic with beard.View attachment 376712
In the pool video his legs are very thin and his hips very narrow - literally something I just noticed in the BG video and it was my last post about this case prior to the arrest. He also does some very athletic dance moves in the pool video - his agility is surprising. He has a bit of a "gut" even at his thinnest (pool video) - which fits BG video as well.

I see that he lives close to the bridge. Was his house potentially caught on the helicopter flyover on the day the girls were found? Likely not but curious if anyone has looked yet?

The U.S. Marshals Sevice could have just been providing tactical, manpower, forensic or technological support through one of its regional or local task forces. When they are perusing a fugitive, they tend to be "bells and whistles," "lights and sirens" so there might not be much to their involcement. Side note: one L, not two

BBM

Jillyg said on post #794 on thread #149, at 8:02pm:

“I used to work for Marshals Service and the reasons they're involved could be almost anything. I'm sure they've been involved from the getgo since it was unknown if the perp crossed state lines. They're also the experts on incognito fugitives trying to change their appearance etc and so they would've been helpful matching the renditions of the perp to actual people.

It's also very possible that this is connected to the child sex/*advertiser censored* ring they are investigating in this case and so that would definitely fall under some of their expertise. Different marshal services across the country have different strengths, so it just depends on what the local district's focus is. I.e. I know there is child sex/*advertiser censored*/trafficking ring usms unit down south that specializes in that, but I'm not sure which other states have that kind of expertise.

But main thing is this... all the things they do aren't listed necessarily in their official duty line up.

There's quite a significant amount of cross over duties with other agencies also.

They also are like the fbi in that they will assist local governments when asked in a variety of tasks. Especially a rural area like this without a lot of resources.

Hope that helps some! I honestly wouldn't look too much into that aspect.”
For reference: SPOTLIGHT CASE - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

In the pool video his legs are very thin and his hips very narrow - literally something I just noticed in the BG video and it was my last post about this case prior to the arrest. He also does some very athletic dance moves in the pool video - his agility is surprising. He has a bit of a "gut" even at his thinnest (pool video) - which fits BG video as well.
He's been arrested, but not charged yet. I've seen way too many videos of this person and he is absolutely disgusting. His build matches BG, IMO. The state id photo is frightening and the dead eyes speak volumes. That photo had to have been taken after the girls' murder, and if not he's killed before. IMO

I find it curious why RA and KK would “work” together tho. Why would KK share his Snapchat with anyone. That’s what I don’t get. Why doesn’t everyone set up their own fake catfish profiles? Why share? And I’ll never understand how these creeps meet each other and determine they have shared “interests.”
It’s so creepy. Honestly if KK is actually a part of this that will make this even more disturbing.

It’s so creepy. Honestly if KK is actually a part of this that will make this even more disturbing.
Catfishing opens up to a whole bunch of monsters out there. Public emergency: needed to educate our kids in schools about the dangers of online platforms, etc. IMO

MOD NOTE:

STOP sleuthing and discussing family members! PERIOD. Particularly Facebook pages. RA’s address is off limits too. Publishing it at this point could put his family in danger and they are VICTIMS.

If violations continue to increase, so will the length of resulting time outs!
Pulling forward this reminder from The Mad Moderator. (I wanna change my name, now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member