Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or does his booking photo do not look like any of the sketches? I saw a reddit post that had hundreds of upvotes and it said "omg he looks like just like the first sketch!". I just don't see that all
I know a few people who photograph like they're shape shifters almost in their features. A friend of mine is one. She looks like a different person from one photo to the next. Makeup or not. It's the weirdest thing to me. Actually fascinating. I don't see her often because she lives in another state, but I can almost never pick her out of a crowd in a photo.
I've seen it a few times when some people present this way.

And when i started looking at RA pics on Friday, i felt the same about him! It's not the facial hair either. Could be weight fluctuations, idk. I just know thought he seems like another shapeshifter type to me whose features seem to morph.

And I use shapeshifter for lack of a better word as my opinion what it looks like. Not in some literal supernatural sense.

The young photo comparison may look like what he looked like when he was younger perhaps if it's a dna rendering?

I think LE finally got some type of DNA/evidence that directly tied RA to the death scene. I'm surprised RA didn't try and make a run for it after the search of his property, he had a week before his arrest according to the article.

<snipped>

Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back.

”I saw police cars going down there, a couple police cars and I never thought much of it,” said neighbor Joe Seurynck.

I think LE finally got some type of DNA/evidence that directly tied RA to the death scene. I'm surprised RA didn't try and make a run for it after the search of his property, he had a week before his arrest according to the article.

<snipped>

Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back.

”I saw police cars going down there, a couple police cars and I never thought much of it,” said neighbor Joe Seurynck.
I hope they reveal what it was that lead to the recent search of his property and seizure of his car. What was it?!

jmo

Due to U.K clock change there is at the moment a 4 hour time difference between U.K and Indiana so press conference will be 2pm U.K time.
The world time zone clock says 5 hrs.

I'm not trying to be petty, I just don't want people to miss the conference as I know people are excited and waiting.

I could be missing something though.?
This page is supposed to reflect any time changes.

I'm not trying to be petty, I just don't want people to miss the conference as I know people are excited and waiting.

At the time I am posting this, 7:52am eastern time, the press conference will be in 2 hours, 8 minutes. Look at your clock now and add 2 hours (provided you are reading this soon after I post it!).

jmo

Press Conference Time Zone Roundup
Saw lots of different posts about when the press conference starts today in different time zones. Tried to combine into one master list:

NORTH AMERICA
  • Local (Indiana) time which is also Eastern Standard Time: 10:00 AM
  • Central Standard Time: 9:00 AM
  • Mountain Time: 8:00 AM
  • Pacific Standard Time: 7:00 AM
  • Hawaii: 4:00 AM
EUROPE
  • United Kingdom: 2:00 PM
  • France, Germany, Spain: 3:00 PM
ASIA
  • Russia: 5:00 PM
  • India: 7:30 PM
  • Korea, Japan: 11:00 PM
OCEANA
  • Australia, New Zealand & many surrounding: 1:00 AM on Tuesday
I think that should cover most of it - hope this helps!

At the time I am posting this, 7:52am eastern time, the press conference will be in 2 hours, 8 minutes. Look at your clock now and add 2 hours (provided you are reading this soon after I post it!).

jmo
That's a much better/ more helpful way to relate the time! Good job!

Last edited:
Indeed, why would anyone want to take responsibility for their actions, or assist in an investigation, or give eyewitness statements, etc etc.
Why do people feel the need to say this constantly?
I second this. I would NEVER cooperate in a criminal investigation without my attorney present. And i would never commit heinous crimes. I have seen too many instances of innocent people being found guilty because investigators narrowed in on the wrong person with tunnel vision. I would NEVER take that chance.

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.
I know quite a few men in their 40's and 50's that aren't lifters but are very fit, some run, some are just very active. I would think a young teenager would have less confidence crossing that bridge than a mature man. The suspect has lived in the area for at least 20 years, he may have crossed the bridge before.

I really think he thought he covered his tracks well and they wouldn't find anything.

Look how confident he was to plant his butt right in front of the sketch.
My guess is that there were LOTS of posters in this town in various buildings. I don't think honestly that he even noticed the picture when he sat down there.

It’s definitely 2pm UK time as it’s 12pm now and it’s 8am in Delphi now :D

People are far more likely to miss it if they tune in at 3pm ,rather than 2pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member