Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that they seem to expect additional involvement by otheres. Carter and Prosecutor definitely left that impression. I wonder if he had help, or if someone knew about it and helped him cover it up. Very interesting.

Wow, they literally packed up and left quite abruptly IMO! What the heck was that?
My best guess is that since Friday they have been INUNDATED with additional tips. With RA arrest I'm certain many are now coming forward that would not have dared to in the past or having new suppressed thoughts coming forward?

The reason they are not releasing details is because the evidence is so solid they do not want have him claim he cant get a fair trial due to the bias the public has after seeing the evidence

They either have photos he took ,dna , clothing or all 4...hes feekcked. Thats reason the DA keeps saying he is presumed innocent several times ..THEY GOT HIM DEAD TO RIGHTS !
Welcome to WS and I hope you are right!!

I can't believe how some people are reacting to this!

They just announced two counts of murder in a case we thought would never be solved, RA pled not guilty, he's being held without bond, and we got the pre-trial and trial dates...

I'm celebrating.

So, RA has been charged and entered a plea of 'Not Guilty'. Next court date in January and the trial set for March. I gather then, that RA has wived his right to a speedy trial?

I'm a little nervous as to how this has unfolded away from public scrutiny. Is there a reason for this?

Interesting listening to two prosecutors on Court TV, they believe the reason the proceedings are still sealed is that they have a borderline case and need more information. This from BOTH prosecutors. No mention from either if the reason is because of others being involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025