IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we are speculating....what's the protrusion under the jeans where my arrow is.
And don't y'all come back with the witty remark about is that a gun in your pocket...
attachment.php

Attachments

• hat.png
    hat.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,285
What's going to really stink is if they find this guy and it turns out he was there with his wife, their kids, and the family dog........................back to square one.

right foot down photo - in this pic it looks like a white plastic disposable grocery bag in his left hand when enlarged but when not enlarged it seems to be just his jeans with full sunlight causing a glare effect in that area and in both photos does it seem his hands are in an awkward position? Sort of high on his waist compared to where his front jean pockets would be? Maybe the jeans are loose fitting and he is holding them or pulling them up?

Now that you say that, his right hand seems to be in the waistband of the jeans not in the pocket. His left hands is lower, looks like in the pocket.

Still can't make sense of the red/brown "rim" though.

right foot down photo - in this pic it looks like a white plastic disposable grocery bag in his left hand when enlarged but when not enlarged it seems to be just his jeans with full sunlight causing a glare effect in that area and in both photos does it seem his hands are in an awkward position? Sort of high on his waist compared to where his front jean pockets would be? Maybe the jeans are loose fitting and he is holding them or pulling them up?

Yeah, like he has something heavy in the pockets, maybe? I dunno. Could be.

Keep in mind, this is the only picture that LE released.

Most game cameras will take multiple pictures on each trigger. Most of the guys I know that use them normally set it up to take at least 3 pictures per trigger, and some will take as many as 9 pictures per trigger. The game camera will normally snap whatever quantity you have set within 1-2 seconds.

A "trigger" is something moving in front of the camera that cause it to wake up and take photos, activated by motion.

This may be the clearest picture in the group, and it could be the worst. I'll bet there is more though. You know how LE seems to enjoy releasing one tiny tidbit of info. at a time.
SABBM

True.

Or perhaps they're making sure they have all of their ducks in a row before snagging their suspect. Trying to make him (assuming a man did this) or them 'sweat'.
Sure hope so.
It'd be nice to know the perp responsible is starting to become paranoid , watching over his shoulder at every sound......

I'd like to see swift and harsh justice for someone who took two kids from their families.

Yeah his left hand is in his pocket, the right hand isn't. It kind of looks like he took his hand out or put his hand in his pocket as the camera was triggered, looking between the two photos. I'm about to un-dutch-angle the foot up photo

Someone will know who he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, I know how annoying it can be when everyone is chiming in with their different opinions on the images.
But I'm over here biting my nails down to the skin because I feel like I must say this----
I swear that it looks to me like there's an object in the coat pocket. Possibly a large handgun. I know, I know, our imaginations could be getting the best of us here but please examine the coat pocket. You'll see a definite outline of what appears to be a firearm.
I admit that it would be an odd place to carry a firearm. I carry on my waist and most people would carry a handgun on their waists or in a holster. So I know I sound crazy but please give the images another look while keeping in mind my theory. It really looks like he has an object in the coat.
I'm not insinuating that these girls where shot, I have no idea what the COD was but it's plausible that a man could gain control of two girls at once if he held them at gunpoint.

Here's what I see-A tan/camo ball cap, windbreaker zip up, long shirt underneath, work boots, and jeans. I think he's got a long brownish-grayish mustache and a long beard and I think his beard is gray and reflecting the sun and that's what looks like a plastic bag.

I'm curious where a trail cam was located if this indeed was a trail cam picture. Putting one on or near public property just seems like a terrible idea, especially an area with that much foot traffic.

Before I read about the trail cam, I kind of wondered if they found the girls phones and maybe they had captured him.

What's going to really stink is if they find this guy and it turns out he was there with his wife, their kids, and the family dog........................back to square one.

Not necessarily - wouldn't that just mean more possible witnesses in the area during the period of interest? More eyes to notice cars and other people in the area which could still lead to a suspect or lead to chase.

Here's what I see-A tan/camo ball cap, windbreaker zip up, long shirt underneath, work boots, and jeans. I think he's got a long brownish-grayish mustache and a long beard and I think his beard is gray and reflecting the sun and that's what looks like a plastic bag.

I'm curious where a trail cam was located if this indeed was a trail cam picture. Putting one on or near public property just seems like a terrible idea, especially an area with that much foot traffic.

Before I read about the trail cam, I kind of wondered if they found the girls phones and maybe they had captured him.

In the article posted on Heavy.com they quoted a woman who said she saw a man and then a man and a woman when she was out walking at the same time the girls were. I am wondering if this picture is the man she saw.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Okay here are two versions because I think it's important to look at it both enlarged and smaller. In one, the foot down photo is scaled up. In the other, the foot up photo is scaled down. Try to say that one five times fast.

To clarify, the brightness differences are on behalf of LE. That was not my edit. I only changed the angle and size to match.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,011
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,052
As long as we are speculating....what's the protrusion under the jeans where my arrow is.
And don't y'all come back with the witty remark about is that a gun in your pocket...
attachment.php

That's very interesting. I hadn't even noticed that! A stun gun / flashlight perhaps? I've known people who carry them when walking for safety from a predatory animal (loose dogs too)

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/Streetwise-S...&qid=1487209479&sr=1-7&keywords=stun+gun+long

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, I know how annoying it can be when everyone is chiming in with their different opinions on the images.
But I'm over here biting my nails down to the skin because I feel like I must say this----
I swear that it looks to me like there's an object in the coat pocket. Possibly a large handgun. I know, I know, our imaginations could be getting the best of us here but please examine the coat pocket. You'll see a definite outline of what appears to be a firearm.
I admit that it would be an odd place to carry a firearm. I carry on my waist and most people would carry a handgun on their waists or in a holster. So I know I sound crazy but please give the images another look while keeping in mind my theory. It really looks like he has an object in the coat.
I'm not insinuating that these girls where shot, I have no idea what the COD was but it's plausible that a man could gain control of two girls at once if he held them at gunpoint.

That would be something heavy, wouldn't it?

Looks like a baton or Billy club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members