IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jan! Glad you joined us here! Could you provide links to the informative articles you are quoting please? Thank you!

I'm having trouble figuring out if this is a very stealthy criminal, or a very lucky one.

You have two physically healthy teenagers, hanging out at a favorite local hiking spot, with other people in the vicinity at the time. No screaming, no yelling, no running........nothing was noticed by anyone in the area ? There is a huge farming outfit and multiple residences within a rocks throw of where the bodies were found, they heard nothing either ? Sound travels a long way, especially high pitched screams, just think along the lines of a whistle. I know the trees and bushes will act as a sound barrier to some degree, but nobody else walking around in the area heard anything either ?

The bodies weren't hidden or buried, which means most likely it was a spontaneous hurried act. At this point it is impossible to establish if this was a prearranged meeting between the two girls and someone they conversed with online, or if it was a completely random encounter. LE will spend a whole lot of time in the next few days examining the girls computers and cell phone records for that very evidence.

I'm leaning towards a random encounter for one reason. The location they were found. Looking at the map, it appears to me that the girls were following along the edge of the creek bed. A totally normal place to hike. They were either tailed and followed to that location, or someone was already sitting off to the side of the trail when they walked up. Hiding in the woods, basically. Two young girls with no weapons, no boyfriends, and no adult supervision was the perfect target. I imagine a single female hiker/jogger was the intended goal.

If the girls planned on meeting someone there, they would have picked a landmark that is easy to find, such as one end of the bridge or the other. If they had met up with someone, chances are pretty good that other visitors would have passed by a group of kids at some point along the way. They would have heard them talking, laughing, cutting up, simply doing what teenagers do. It seems as if nothing was witnessed by anyone, except for the lady who claims to have seen the two girls together while crossing the bridge.

So is this a local ? Well............honestly...........how could it not be ? At least one of the girls cell phone was moving around town and pinging a tower later on that same day, so this isn't some criminal mastermind at work here, just a sadistic opportunist.

School was out.......the predator knew it..........lie and wait.......then pounce.

I could see this type of scenario but what the police are saying doesn't fit. I don't see why they would say they don't believe there is a threat to the community unless they have some evidence it wasn't random.

Yes. Sorry, I was trying to make a joke. Not a good one, I admit...

But I totally agree with you on the not real scrupulous on gun laws! Scratched off serial numbers and an under the table deal with cash and bing bang boom you have an unregistered gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

I am wondering if in one picture he has the hood on and then in the other picture he doesn't. Also I wonder if they have contacted everyone on the camera but simply can't locate or identify this guy or if there was something suspicious on the cameras with this guy, like putting the hood on.

I could see this type of scenario but what the police are saying doesn't fit. I don't see why they would say they don't believe there is a threat to the community unless they have some evidence it wasn't random.
I agree because if it is an online predator there would be danger to the public, at least I would think.

The high step was why I thought he might be moving fast -- both feet almost in the air at the same time, but not quite.
I thought that too. Put the body it would seem would lean a bit forward. Yes high step

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

It almost looks like the two pictures were taken at different times when you look at the position of his feet on the boards of the bridge.
The right foot down picture looks like he has his hoodie on his head like he's cold..
The right foot up looks like the hood is off and his brown hair is shiny where the sun hits it.
The bump in his pocket reminds me of a car door fob.
Maybe this guy is just someone who likes to hike and takes a bag with him to pick up any trash he sees to keep the area clean but he looks a lot like that SO picture that was posted.

PLEASE PLEASE add this man to the map. His place of work is 2 miles from the bridge. I figured he wasn't on the map because his address is in Logansport but he looks so much like the guy in the photo to me and sure enough his work is in Delphi.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=2237068&AgencyID=54816

Look at his charges.

Someone earlier mentioned a close meat packing company to Lyric and Elizabeth, too!!!! And, they went missing in 2012. His convictions were in 2011 and 2013. I can't even tell if he spent time in jail. Or why he is possibly out in 2017. Rape of a child. And 2 different convictions. Don't even get me started.

I agree because if it is an online predator there would be danger to the public, at least I would think.

I always thought when they say no threat to community meant they knew the victim was specifically targeted. I think of Missy Bevers and almost a year later with no arrest but no threat to the public. Specifically targeted IMO. These girls, may they Rest In Peace, were targeted in the sense they were lured there by someone. JMO

5bad4cfdb3e64fc3b136d97d1c32e996.jpg

Is this what you're seeing?

That looks like a water bottle or two in his pocket to me.

Someone earlier mentioned a close meat packing company to Lyric and Elizabeth, too!!!! And, they went missing in 2012. His convictions were in 2011 and 2013. I can't even tell if he spent time in jail. Or why he is possibly out in 2017. Rape of a child. And 2 different convictions. Don't even get me started.

That was me :)

:gaah:

How can I contact Delphi LE without a phone? Anybody have the link for their twitter? Or a place to submit tips online? I can't leave this on websleuths alone or I will go insane.

I remember that too!! I was actually wanting to mention that but I thought I might've made it up lol I'm not crazy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

That was me :)

Well, that was right on time! Even if it isn't this guy, it is obvious that the plant hires men with a record. Might need to find which others ones have the same workplace. Someone might need to call in a quick tip on those findings/ possibilities.

Now that I've looked again, that left leg up pic looks kinda like he's wearing a poorly fitted balaclava that's bunched up and wrinkled around the neck.

Could it be gloves in his pocket(s)? Like heavy winter gloves? Maybe he went out early in the morning when it was colder? It was in the mid-20s there. Wind was out of the W most of the day here. I'd imagine the same there.

So much pixelation makes it nearly impossible to tell what's really going on in that picture. I think it's making things look really obvious/out of place when it might really just be a wrinkle and shadow created by the wrinkle. Especially noticeable in the right leg up pants leg.

:gaah:

How can I contact Delphi LE without a phone? Anybody have the link for their twitter? Or a place to submit tips online? I can't leave this on websleuths alone or I will go insane.

As soon as I get my little out of the bathtub, I will help you look (if no one finds a way before then). be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell