IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy..., but if I'm thinking about the same meat packing plant close to Lyric and Elizabeth, there is also one in the same town as the RSO lives! I wonder if he changed jobs in the Summer of 2012? Does anyone know if someone works in a meat plant job, if they have to travel from one location to another? Could be way wrong, but you never know these days.

Yes that is what I was referring to

I see a guy going out for a stroll who's a little bit cold. If he's carrying a gun that wouldn't be at all strange for that area (I'm not an insider, but I have family in Delphi and I've spent some time there.)

Logan confirmed Riley's comments that the only way back to the hilly terrain between the cemetery and the creek is by foot. He also said schools were out Thursday, Friday and Monday for winter break, which explains why German and Williams were free to roam the trails.

[...]

Investigators were back at the crime scene Wednesday east of the cemetery on Carroll County Road 300 North. People in dive suits could be seen from the road, and police dogs were visible from the road, too.

Riley and Leazenby declined to elaborate on what they were doing, other than to say they were gathering evidence.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/15/police-tracking-down-100s-tips/97940616/

RSBM

To my knowledge.. using a silencer does not make the sound of the shot 'silent'... just muffles it somewhat, and makes it harder for someone to tell where it's coming from.

Also, they've ruled out any family members, correct ?

You're right, silencers/suppressors just suppress not silence a gun. They are still pretty loud with a suppressor and I don't think you'd fool the neighbors. Youtube is a great resource for hearing the difference.

Logan confirmed Riley's comments that the only way back to the hilly terrain between the cemetery and the creek is by foot. He also said schools were out Thursday, Friday and Monday for winter break, which explains why German and Williams were free to roam the trails.

[...]

Investigators were back at the crime scene Wednesday east of the cemetery on Carroll County Road 300 North. People in dive suits could be seen from the road, and police dogs were visible from the road, too.

Riley and Leazenby declined to elaborate on what they were doing, other than to say they were gathering evidence.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/15/police-tracking-down-100s-tips/97940616/

I wonder if they're looking in the water for the girls' phones or maybe for a murder weapon.

Call me crazy..., but if I'm thinking about the same meat packing plant close to Lyric and Elizabeth, there is also one in the same town as the RSO lives! I wonder if he changed jobs in the Summer of 2012? Does anyone know if someone works in a meat plant job, if they have to travel from one location to another? Could be way wrong, but you never know these days.
I wanted to check for this but I am not familiar with that case or where the girls were found.

Remember that it's not uncommon for factory jobs to hire convited felons and RSO's. In fact, when my (beautiful)(felon)(sorry)mom was applying for jobs, the only places that were interested were factories.

Well, if a person goes to jail (or at least is convicted) of a crime against a child in 2013, he would certainly be at a new job/ new location in 2017. :) ---- disclaimer- I'm not implicating anyone, just saying it would be a possibility.

I wanted to check for this but I am not familiar with that case or where the girls were found.

Remember that it's not uncommon for factory jobs to hire convited felons and RSO's. In fact, when my (beautiful)(felon)(sorry)mom was applying for jobs, the only places that were interested were factories.
The meat plant would be in Waterloo, Iowa which is very near Evansdale where the girls were kidnapped from.

Well, if a person goes to jail (or at least is convicted) of a crime against a child in 2013, he would certainly be at a new job/ new location in 2017. :) ---- disclaimer- I'm not implicating anyone, just saying it would be a possibility.

I was thinking more along the lines if he relocated from one job in the town where he lives to the town of Delphi after Lyric and Elizabeth were kidnapped and murdered in 2012. Then, he wouldn't be working for the same company since 2012. :)

Wanted to highlight just how close the meat packing facility is to the bridge. The red circle is where the "driving" road stops and the trail begins (I think). It was still wide enough to drive on from what I could see on satellite.

dsJ1W69.jpg

That's totally possible, actually... and from looking at the girls social media it appears they were into sports. I've seen some team photos... they could have been wanting to exercise, etc. I live in CA and hiking is a HUGELY popular pastime...

I just hope this perp is caught soon, because it's a terrifying case.

You're right, silencers/suppressors just suppress not silence a gun. They are still pretty loud with a suppressor and I don't think you'd fool the neighbors. Youtube is a great resource for hearing the difference.
I can say for fact a silenced 22 is pretty quiet. Among trees and uneven ground, it wouldn't be heard beyond 20 or 30 yards. Beyond that distance, it would be undistinguishable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Almost looks like he's walking out if the woods pulling up his pants. What everyone thinks is a brown shirt tail to me looks like underwear and his position even looks right for it. Could explain the bunchy look of his coat.

Overactive imagination at work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
When you gotta go you gotta go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Almost looks like he's walking out if the woods pulling up his pants. What everyone thinks is a brown shirt tail to me looks like underwear and his position even looks right for it. Could explain the bunchy look of his coat.

Geez, from the this pic I could even see it could be blood. In other pics I think it looks like a shirt. And in others, a fanny pack.

Hm, that could be. And the white spot that looks like a hand might be the skin of his hip, while his hand is in the jacket pocket or under the jacket.

Ugh. I really really hope this isn't somebody leaving the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy