Not open for further replies.
http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1168975&AgencyID=54663

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot at Feb 15 20-16-55.jpg
    Screenshot at Feb 15 20-16-55.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 782
rfd.jpg

Ok. I tried to make the right foot down photo a little bigger. I hope this works! ha

The picture of man on the trestle - looks to me like man wearing ballcap and in blue jeans, a brown shirt with shirttails out and a hoodie under blue lightweight windbreaker. The way the jacket is laying on him it almost appears there is something beneath the jacket in the front. Something that is bulky and causing it to lay funny on him or maybe large items in his pockets causing it to lay like that across his stomach area. Not sure what I think of whatever the thing poking out of the top of the windbreaker is.

It looks like the handle of a white plastic grocery bag to me. I wonder if he was letting his dog walk off leash and has it to pick up after the dog. I've carried those when walking my dog.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b3879366c3a86ca6b455f9f33dd3e1f9&oe=593FB1A9

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d3446824dd062bba1417ce2fec2ac77e&oe=594BD16D

These are the 2 different photos for the news story I no longer have open to copy the link LOL

EDIT- can someone get us a bigger one of the second link, like yall did for the first link photo?

EDIT 2- Here is the news story that I had lost that has both photos

http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

For some reason, in the second pic in links above, the man appears to. Be walking at a fast pace. Maybe it's my imagination.

WLFI Channel 18 News interviewed a neighbor woman this evening who said all the high school kids hang out there at the creek... body recovery area... and cliffs, to swim, party, and have their senior photos taken. It is a very, very popular party place for the high school and Junior High age kids that "everyone" knows about. (paraphrased). ...No trail cams that I'm aware of. ...Alot of rival gang kids/fights due to very diverse ethnic population now working at hog processing plant. Also alot of hidden internet trolls locally with division of Old Order G.B. Church mbr's... This is no longer a little farm town!

Not to make you nervous or anything............but you have a really evil one cruising your streets right now.

Welcome to the group, by the way.

He doesn't look caucasian to me. Looks like a bit darker skin than caucasian.

I use game cameras in my driveway. It was easier for me rather then using traditional security cameras all the way up there. My batteries usually last a few weeks and my card holds about an hour of footage. I have it set to take three images per trigger. Example- cat walks into driveway. Camera is triggered by the cat movements. It snaps three images of the cat. Those three images are stored on a card so I can review them whenever I want.

I camouflage my cameras to the point that you can't even notice them from a distance. You mount it to a tree and then you bunch up branches and limbs around it. You would have to be standing within 10-15 feet to even see the camera and the box holding it.

This shot looks like it was taken from about 50-70 feet away.

Thank you so much. Very much a city girl here. Haha. I need to start looking out for trail cams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a shirt or T Shirt that's hanging out under the jacket. His hand goes in his jean pocket and if this would be a shirt his hand would be going right through it?

I think he's walking slow. Most people when walking fast let their arms swing.

I can't stop checking on this one. It reminds me so much of Lizzie and Lyric in IA. That case still breaks my heart. Bolding stuff that catches my attention in particular - sorry for posting stuff you guys have already read as I catch up with the day's news.

Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/15/bodies-found-in-indiana-are-those-missing-girls-police-say.html

The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/ published February 14, 2017, 5:27 am

ETA I wish I knew when Liberty;s grandfather made that statement about the phone pings. It reads as if it was made at a time when the girls were still missing and prior to the bodies being found. If so - is it possible that he is referencing phone activity on the afternoon they went missing and while the phone was still with the girls?

Based on how early that particular quote was in articles yesterday, yes, I'm nearly certain it was post-missing / pre-bodies being found.

Even in our thread that quote from Grandpa Patty was in here very early on (some time before any mention of a possible find of the bodies).

I had never seen this (only the bolded bit below though) comment after the bit you quoted above and below the part about the last snapchat at 2:07 quote regarding the texts being delivered in the other sources that had used Grandpa Patty's quote and the SC timeline:

The last Snapchat from one of the girls was from 2:07 p.m. on Monday.

“I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,” said Patty.

The rest I had seen before but not that bolded part.

I wonder what the first time of the first text that was delivered but not read was.

Either way the fact the girls were using SC and stuff along the way and then suddenly things weren't read (prior to the phones going dead) seems like it should give them a good timeline as far as narrowing down the 'when.'

Which you'd think would help as far as them also looking at trail cams or wherever they got footage of the man they're inquiring about, etc. to see possible comings and goings in the area.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

right foot down photo - in this pic it looks like a white plastic disposable grocery bag in his left hand when enlarged but when not enlarged it seems to be just his jeans with full sunlight causing a glare effect in that area and in both photos does it seem his hands are in an awkward position? Sort of high on his waist compared to where his front jean pockets would be? Maybe the jeans are loose fitting and he is holding them or pulling them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi