IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, ive done shifts of scanning the fbook page and popping back here trying to stay on top of everything. While ive been here catching up on the 1000s of posts.. all this is going on. I hope this is the guy.
P.s. I agree with the earlier comment of Steelman needing to dressup to test the camera just like the previous case he offered to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've looked up the name given on FB. Found a picture of a guy with a cap and a moutasche - blonde looking moustache.

To me- profile pic of the guy named on the Facebook page looks like the photo police released. Other pics on the FB group page do not. But the profile pic definitely.

I looked at the son and IMO he is not the guy they are looking for. I'll save the profile pic for dad in case he gets named and it goes poof!

IMO the photo I saved is the guy in the photo the police released. Whether he's the perp or not- who knows. I did some digging around and it's very sad if it's him- from looking at his wife's page she's been through something health related recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read that the picture of the man with the pouch is not a POI.

I am trying to find the link for that.

Can anyone confirm it?

Please don't post facebook pages of people who have not been called a person of interest or a suspect. We don't want to get our thread shut down. :)

WTF ??!!!

There may not have been an arrest because our boy flew the coop.............or is hiding.

LE is on to something. Maybe he called his folks and confessed..............

LE didn't storm the place for practice.

Also, if it was from their phone, why wouldn't they just state that? I don't see what the harm would be in mentioning if the photo was taken from one of the girls' phone.

I would think if it was a trail cam, they would just say that. The problem with saying its from their phones would be letting us know that they knew the guy and it may have been an internet hookup. They don't seem to want ANY info public, so that would say a lot I think.

Maybe Steelman will volunteer to get dressed up and walk about in front of his trail cam so we can compare ?

Just need

Blue jacket
Wig with brown bangs
Flat cap
Gun/water bottle in pocket
Brown fanny pack
Brown hoodie
Dog to stuff inside jacket (optional)

You never disappoint, Skibs.

I'm beginning to get a little nervous about the fact that no one has been brought in for questioning about this yet.

Are you going to tell me that nobody in that community recognizes this guy ?

I thought this case was going to have a speedy arrest, at least within the first 48 hours or so. If we're still sitting at this same point 24 hours from now.......we've got a big problem on our hands.
Agree...it's possible this guy isn't from the area. I think especially if the girls were planning to meet with someone they met online. It would be safer for a predator to travel outside of his community where he wouldn't be noticed. If he did and was using a burner phone to communicate, he could be long gone and untraceable. Of course, I hope that is not the case!

Actually his dad looks like dead ringer, not the son.

Actually his dad looks like dead ringer, not the son.

Totally agree. And he's clearly a hunter. People don't post photos of turkeys like that unless they are out hunting them.

ETA: I said that about him being a hunter because of my belief that the guy was wearing a camo baseball cap and camo fanny pack.

True,wonder if he stopped for gas or somewhere to eat. I'd be checking those cameras real quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yes! I hope LE has checked all the public cameras..especially gas stations to see if anyone resembles the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member