DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh holy mother of god.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Guess I'm going back to lurking on fb. Sigh. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely fascinating to me that we all look at the exact same images and see completely different things. Can you imagine LE wading thru tips? It's like playing telephone using your eyes lol

I think it helps to remember that while local LE definitely is not well experienced with a case like this, the articles have mentioned FBI involvement. I know it's easy to have over-inflated views of what folks like the FBI can do considering the popularity of fictional crime shows in the line of CSI and their ilk but you can basically be certain they've got some photo/tech forensics folks who have spent their whole job looking at security cam footage and other electronic footage from crime scenes and sorting through all those tips. It eases my mind a little to think while I'm sure it's not as fancy and quick as day CSI these folks do have technology and knowledge and have done this so many times they've probably learned a lot we can't even imagine.

I guess I'm trying to find some positivity here and hope for what positivity there I see left (catching the perp and justice). I'm a newbie here though I've lurked here and other similar sites. Every now and again one of these case shows just catches my attention and heart. This one did before the bodies were even found because I have a penpal/ Facebook friend in the area and she was circulating posts. That younger looking photo of Libby in the hat and dress one me so much of a childhood best friend of mine who had (still does honestly, is a teacher and very involved in her church) the same kind of wholesome and kind of March to their own best vibe these two girls seemed to have. With all that said it is worth saying (given various speculation I've seen in the threads) I was always amazed at how this friend of my turned out as she did. Not whole wholesome good girls are niave and innocent. My friend was about some things but her home life was very troubled, single mother partially raised by a grandfather (if I'm not mistaken these things are also true for one or both of these girls as well). Her grandfather had some major issues was abusive. Father dropped out of the picture after some shady stuff. But that wholesome, good girl thing (I feel so awkward using those words but got nothing better!) was just who my friend was. So you never do know about someone looking at them, maybe especially so teen girls! Especially at 13, 14. Not an age I'd ever want to be again but ugh how much life and promise these two sweet girls had before them.

If it is the person on the trail, that photo clearly shows HAT and HAIR!!!!!

[video=youtu;edK8DJVW890]http://youtu.be/edK8DJVW890[/video]

a walk across Deer Creek High Bridge, from Oct. 2016

I made up a quick map of the location of the search warrant..............where the hell is Skibaboo when we need her ?
I'll be adding to the map in a few minutes to show where this is in relation the the crime scene, but this map shows the location of the search warrant.

map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q1pKXqXwZTKz4i2H2iNuN-NZlCM&usp=sharing

Watching Criminal Minds.. I turned my computer off, I knew something would happen! Gone midnight here I was trying to be good and get an early-ish night. Not happening now!

I think it helps to remember that while local LE definitely is not well experienced with a case like this, the articles have mentioned FBI involvement. I know it's easy to have over-inflated views of what folks like the FBI can do considering the popularity of fictional crime shows in the line of CSI and their ilk but you can basically be certain they've got some photo/tech forensics folks who have spent their whole job looking at security cam footage and other electronic footage from crime scenes and sorting through all those tips. It eases my mind a little to think while I'm sure it's not as fancy and quick as day CSI these folks do have technology and knowledge and have done this so many times they've probably learned a lot we can't even imagine.

I guess I'm trying to find some positivity here and hope for what positivity there I see left (catching the perp and justice). I'm a newbie here though I've lurked here and other similar sites. Every now and again one of these case shows just catches my attention and heart. This one did before the bodies were even found because I have a penpal/ Facebook friend in the area and she was circulating posts. That younger looking photo of Libby in the hat and dress one me so much of a childhood best friend of mine who had (still does honestly, is a teacher and very involved in her church) the same kind of wholesome and kind of March to their own best vibe these two girls seemed to have. With all that said it is worth saying (given various speculation I've seen in the threads) I was always amazed at how this friend of my turned out as she did. Not whole wholesome good girls are niave and innocent. My friend was about some things but her home life was very troubled, single mother partially raised by a grandfather (if I'm not mistaken these things are also true for one or both of these girls as well). Her grandfather had some major issues was abusive. Father dropped out of the picture after some shady stuff. But that wholesome, good girl thing (I feel so awkward using those words but got nothing better!) was just who my friend was. So you never do know about someone looking at them, maybe especially so teen girls! Especially at 13, 14. Not an age I'd ever want to be again but ugh how much life and promise these two sweet girls had before them.

Welcome to Ws Aropizt, thanks for joining, looking forward to more of your posts!

If this arrest is true I'm surprised no news reporter tweeted anything yet.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 842
From what I read it could be either father or son- because sons name had been floating around social media earlier. I have no opinion yet because that FB page is really confusing- I hate when you can reply to comments LOL- makes it harder to read new posts IMO

ETA- just forget all I've said. Now FB page so saying this guy is friends with one of the sex offenders we have talked about here- too confusing for me. Hopefully a reporter will tweet something soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member