IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, just a couple things I found online. Probably have nothing to do with this case, but may want to put in back pocket for later. There is a black/death metal band by the same name (Abigail WIlliams) and the Character via the Crucible. A quote from cliffnotes.com on the subject below. I think the character was responsible for the Salem witch trials? IDK. Seems odd. Maybe some really messed up person has twisted this into a reason for murder? Maybe a group in town (kids into death metal/witchcraft) who are into this kind of stuff and took it too far? Just something to note.

Abigail Williams is the vehicle that drives the play. She bears most of the responsibility for the girls meeting with Tituba in the woods, and once Parris discovers them, she attempts to conceal her behavior because it will reveal her affair with Proctor if she confesses to casting a spell on Elizabeth Proctor. Abigail lies to conceal her affair, and to prevent charges of witchcraft. In order to avoid severe punishment for casting spells and adultery — not to mention attempted murder when she plots Elizabeth's death — Abigail shifts the focus away from herself by accusing others of witchcraft. This desperate act of self-preservation soon becomes Abigail's avenue of power.

I'm working on a cleaned up image of this. I started last night. I'll post it in the morning most likely due to my sched if he hasn't been found by then. The cap/hair issue is clearly a cap. Most likely camo from what I've done thus far. The angle, though, does not relate to the girls taking it. It would have been taken from a height that they were not at. I do agree that it was a trail cam or another person. I don't have the raw data, only what has been presented through media, so I can not say for certain. A taller person could have taken it, though. The raw data would be available to LE and they would know if it were not a trail cam. As well, the distance is interesting, due to the pixelation, so the POI is clearly in the background, far from the resolution point. It could be a trail cam that takes photos at particular intervals; if it were video, I think it would be much clearer. It appears to be enlarged and cropped. Media photos are the worst. This may be what they have, in which case it was a trail cam that takes photos at particular intervals and he was caught at a point where he was in frame but not in clear focus, or there is some deliberation in obstructing his features. My guess is the first. They want to catch this guy. If it were a shot by a bystander, he/she would have to be at least several inches taller than the POI. Totally possible.

Just want to say thank you for joining us here guitar! Your posts are valuable. Looking forward to the cleaned up picture!

Hello, Ive been following along but thought I would log in and comment. This is all just speculation and my opinion, but I know for my iPhone, any pictures that I take are automatically saved in the cloud. Is it possible something like this has happened? Where law enforcement could see what pictures the girls had taken but not necessarily needed to have their phones physically present?

What the heck does this mean? Is it connected to the girls?

[video=twitter;832725301981483008]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/832725301981483008[/video]
David MacAnally @DavidMacAnally
545. Police race back toward Delphi crime scene

The pick up point was even further from the spot they were found. Maybe a quarter mile or so. There's a photo not too far back that shows the drop off point, bridge, and where the girls were found.

Thank you! So it really wouldn't make sense that they themselves decided to go to the spot where they were found.

Therefore they must have been forced or lured there, possibly starting on the bridge or just when they came back down from it.

The case with similarities, L and L....what was the manner of death??

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What the heck does this mean? Is it connected to the girls?

[video=twitter;832725301981483008]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/832725301981483008[/video]
David MacAnally @DavidMacAnally
545. Police race back toward Delphi crime scene

It sure looks connected to the case!

They were probably rushing because it's about to get dark. Wonder what they are looking for??

Thank you! So it really wouldn't make sense that they themselves decided to go to the spot where they were found.

Therefore they must have been forced or lured there, possibly starting on the bridge or just when they came back down from it.

I'm thinking they were lured and then the perp somehow got physical control of one. I was thinking about my best friend at that age....if someone grabbed her, I don't think I would run. I think I would be frozen in fear, afraid to leave her and also afraid to be alone myself.

I hate thinking of the two of them afraid.

jmopinion

Cause of death was never released. Manner of death is homicide.

They were probably rushing because it's about to get dark. Wonder what they are looking for??

Yes I agree.Is that the cemetery at the creek in the picture?

Yeah. I'm not seeing anything on other msm tweets nor any more from this reporter. LE was probably going back to check something and because they drove fast the reporter thought something's breaking. Oh well, it got the adrenaline moving for a minute. I'm keeping an eye on it though, just in case.

Yeah. I'm not seeing anything on other msm tweets nor any more from this reporter. LE was probably going back to check something and because they drove fast the reporter thought something's breaking. Oh well, it got the adrenaline moving for a minute. I'm keeping an eye on it though, just in case.

Is there a chance that the weather is getting bad tonight? Maybe they want to take more photos before it does.

Hello, Ive been following along but thought I would log in and comment. This is all just speculation and my opinion, but I know for my iPhone, any pictures that I take are automatically saved in the cloud. Is it possible something like this has happened? Where law enforcement could see what pictures the girls had taken but not necessarily needed to have their phones physically present?

Completely possible.

I also think it's highly likely their parents/gparents actually own their phones and the account they're on, so they can request certain info from the cell providers. I have a tween and her phone is actually registered to me and on my account. I let her use it, but in the eyes of the law and at&t, it's mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's never been released

Hello! I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I've been following this case since day 1 and found this thread. First of all, let me say that I appreciate the maturity and sensibility you all show while discussing your personal opinions. I myself have a couple of theories that some of you have previously touched on. I've worked with kids for years and I spent a while working with kids the same age as these beautiful girls. It never ceased to amaze me how tech savvy these kids are now. I'm only 28 but I can't imagine how differently my life would've turned out if I had this kind of technology growing up. It scared me to see all these kids had instagrams where they make kissy faces and put things like *single* in their bios. This makes them so vulnerable yet they don't see it that way because they're in between being kids and growing up. I think one of the girls put out too much information via snapchat etc and someone took this as an opportunity. Whether there was a previous cyber relationship going on, I am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. LE saying "know whats going on in your kids lives" (paraphrasing) was a major red flag. Girls this age are trying so hard to be older than they really are and dealing with self esteem issues is a new and confusing concept for them. A few flattering messages from a male online can go a long way. I think the perp panicked because he/she/they didnt know the girl's had a short period of time to be there before family came looking for them, leaving them where they were eventually found. I also believe LE has the basic situation figured out and I think within the next few days they will have it narrowed down to who committed the crime. I love reading all of your opinions! The compassion for these girls and their community really shows here! Glad I joined!

What were their names? I'm shaking too bad to dig through and look.

Lyric Cook and Elizabeth (Lizzy) Collins

ABC news is promoting some new developments after the commercial. But you know they're fake news so we'll see :thinking:

ETA: meh nothing new to us, just since last evening re the raid and the pic of the guy.

Hello! I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I've been following this case since day 1 and found this thread. First of all, let me say that I appreciate the maturity and sensibility you all show while discussing your personal opinions. I myself have a couple of theories that some of you have previously touched on. I've worked with kids for years and I spent a while working with kids the same age as these beautiful girls. It never ceased to amaze me how tech savvy these kids are now. I'm only 28 but I can't imagine how differently my life would've turned out if I had this kind of technology growing up. It scared me to see all these kids had instagrams where they make kissy faces and put things like *single* in their bios. This makes them so vulnerable yet they don't see it that way because they're in between being kids and growing up. I think one of the girls put out too much information via snapchat etc and someone took this as an opportunity. Whether there was a previous cyber relationship going on, I am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. LE saying "know whats going on in your kids lives" (paraphrasing) was a major red flag. Girls this age are trying so hard to be older than they really are and dealing with self esteem issues is a new and confusing concept for them. A few flattering messages from a male online can go a long way. I think the perp panicked because he/she/they didnt know the girl's had a short period of time to be there before family came looking for them, leaving them where they were eventually found. I also believe LE has the basic situation figured out and I think within the next few days they will have it narrowed down to who committed the crime. I love reading all of your opinions! The compassion for these girls and their community really shows here! Glad I joined!

Welcome MountainMeg and thank you for your insightful post! You might be spot on. I can well imagine them meeting up with an older teen, or several, for what they thought was just a bit of flirting and fun, but the boys wanted more and didn't take no for an answer ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1