IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note to say my boyfriend uses "fanny packs" for snacks when he goes hunting for very long periods. I think that guy is wearing a camo hat and a camo fanny pack (filled with who knows what). A hunter, perhaps. Well, mostly likely I guess :/ (if he's the perp).

Anyone local - have all the tracks been removed from the bridge and if so, how far on either side? There is a pictures somewhere on here of the bridge with tracks in place, but both of the pics Liberty posted and the pic of the guy do not have tracks in them. If they have all been removed, moot point. But if they have been removed in specific areas, maybe it can narrow down where the guy was and the camera was when the pic was taken. Right? Or have I finally gone bonkers?

There is a video of a man walking across the bridge ..all rails were removed

Someone has got to recognize the man in that picture. If this leads to cracking L&L's case, that would be incredible. I was not putting much stock into the possibility early on, but we have to keep an open mind.

I've been thinking that AzPistonGirl! I don't want this case to go unsolved like L&L's case. It's just so heartbreaking to have no one held accountable. I think there's a chance, small I know, that both these cases could be solved with one arrest.

I've been thinking that AzPistonGirl! I don't want this case to go unsolved like L&L's case. It's just so heartbreaking to have no one held accountable. I think there's a chance, small I know, that both these cases could be solved with one arrest.

When Hannah Graham was murdered I thought everyone was crazy for thinking her case was related to Morgan Harrington's. I was gladly wrong in that case.

It's absolutely fascinating to me that we all look at the exact same images and see completely different things. Can you imagine LE wading thru tips? It's like playing telephone using your eyes lol

I was thinking the same thing jdj125! It's so interesting how our minds work. We all see things differently.

Maybe law enforcement needs to quit doing the slow-drip routine and try releasing the video footage in it's actual form. An actual video with moving parts.

Seeing how a person walks can be a huge identifier, not to mention the video is probably a lot clearer than these heavily pixilated screenshots.

I guess that will be the next piece of the puzzle they drop on us. Drip, drip, drip, drip.................

I said the same thing in the last thread. The actual video of the guy walking would speak volumes more than a grainy still.

I'm beginning to get a little nervous about the fact that no one has been brought in for questioning about this yet.

Are you going to tell me that nobody in that community recognizes this guy ?

I thought this case was going to have a speedy arrest, at least within the first 48 hours or so. If we're still sitting at this same point 24 hours from now.......we've got a big problem on our hands.

He might not be from this community.

Anyone else finding the statements comming from LE a little bit...odd?

Two girls are murdered, and yet they don't believe there is any danger to the community at large? Hmmm...There is a murderer on the loose, who just killed two young people, no one knows who or where the perp is. I would think that constitutes a "danger" to the public.

I know we are not hearing everything that is known by LE at this time, but there are some rather interesting statements they're throwing out there, that leave me the feeling that social media is at the root of there tragic fates.

"Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

Sounds like standard "good parenting advice" but does it pertain to this particular case? We know the girls were dropped off by Liberty's older sister, were the parents unaware? And that last bit about "Know what's going on in their lives"... was something "going on" perhaps in the virtual lives of the girls, that no one was really paying attention to, or felt there was cause to be concerned about?

How likely is it, that on the very day, these beautiful girls went that spot to enjoy a hike, there just happened to be a predatory murder laying in wait on that trail?

Makes me suspect the girls revealed their plan to go hiking, on social media, and the perp took advantage of that knowledge.

When I read that statement, about ' knowing what's going on in their lives'-----I took it to mean that parents need to know who their kids are talking to online.

When I read that statement, about ' knowing what's going on in their lives'-----I took it to mean that parents need to know who their kids are talking to online.

You know, when I read that comment from LE all I could thing was it's not really something the girls families needed to hear the day their bodies were found. They needed to hear that LE was dedicated to catching this monster! That they weren't going to quite until they find him/them! That they are utilizing all means available to them to find the killer. What they heard instead was in essence that they didn't watch the girls close enough. I'm sure they've been beating themselves up with that thought plenty without it being pointed out to them in print.

I took just the head from the Fusion Center poster. I think if you look close that the right hand pic looks like hair, parted in the middle, front brushed down over the forehead... am I really seeing it wrong? The one on the left does look more like a hat, but is it really or just a distortion? Wish we had clearer views.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,077
I guess I don't think I can really convince anyone that there is no way for anyone to be in the trees since I've tried but I'll leave this here. Access at both ends of the bridge is very high. Those are the tops of trees you're seeing.

Youtube

Deer Creek High Bridgewimp

I guess I can't link it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You don't need to try and convince me, I never thought there was anybody hidden in the trees to start with. These girls were either followed and tailed to where they were eventually found, or the perp was lying in wait along that trail for the right victim to walk along. Somebody was going to be a victim that day. If it hadn't been these two girls, it would've been someone else, supposing that everything lined up right.

Stranger on stranger crimes are the hardest ones for the cops to solve, but out-of-town stranger on stranger crimes mainly go unsolved, unless there is a DNA match. I tend to think it's a local because of where the girls were found and how isolated it was. It's also possible the girls were deliberately steered in that direction by the perpetrator. He may have literally scared them down the trail by simply walking along behind them.

I really don't believe that though. Why ? Because he disarmed them so quickly and quietly that nobody heard any screaming, yelling, scuffling...........nothing. If he had been making them nervous in advance, neither one of those girls would have let him get close enough to grab them. To me, this is more like a guy rambling out of the woods, pretending he is lost and asking for directions, then clubbing one of the girls over the head with a huge branch, and then shortly afterwards having his way with the other one. You know, similar to the old, "Have you seen my dog?" routine.

There are still a huge amount of unknowns in this case, such as whether or not one or both of the girls was actually communicating with someone online, who they texted on their phones prior to this, who was on their friends list, who may have been following them online and knew they were going to be visiting the bridge. If none of that pans out, then this is most likely a predator waiting for the right victim to stroll along out in the middle of a popular teenage hangout spot.

in one photo it looks like that, but I think that there may be a crease in the top of the hat. its either a paper boy hat or a cap with the bill folded on the sides.

I took just the head from the Fusion Center poster. I think if you look close that the right hand pic looks like hair, parted in the middle, front brushed down over the forehead... am I really seeing it wrong? The one on the left does look more like a hat, but is it really or just a distortion? Wish we had clearer views.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I completely thought the right hand picture looked exactly like that when I saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

Does anyone have a link to "downstairs"? Anything going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver