IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking around at blue jackets because I kept wondering if he's wearing a zip up jacket with some kind of button. Found concealed carry jackets & thought I'd post.

adf754d5e1f536dd0a5864f3b3b422f4.jpg

http://survivorsedge.com/product/un...t-coat-3-season-heavy-cotton-navy-blue-small/

I skipped over the original comment about geocaching but after seeing that small narrow path, it makes sense that would be the only way down to it and would lead someone down that way.

Maybe LE was checking the other day to see if the cache was still there? I don't know much about this.

Good catch. Call it in. Could there be fingerprints possibly? Any geocachers here?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I think there is a geocacher here...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Totally agree. I'm afraid of heights so I'd have to be crawling across that bridge, and probably still wouldn't make it. I really think this person was VERY familiar with those trails.

Re: Geocaching....when you geocache, you normally replace a trinket for one you take once you find the cache. In a locale such as this, it seems entirely likely that the cache would be hidden in between slats on the bridge. Perhaps that is what LE was looking or when they were spotted looking underneath the slats. And maybe even why they went back yesterday. Do they have info. that the girls were geocaching? Seems very likely to me that they might have been.

This! Perhaps "down the hill" was a hint..?

-Nin

I think he was cold and calculating. I think his body language was calculated, he intentionally tried to look like a non-threatening guy who was just walking. Nobody for the girls to pay any attention to. He probably just walked behind them for a while and seemed to not care that they were there. He would walk near them for a while to make sure they were all actually alone and probably to wait until they were near the end of the bridge so they were easier to control and, again, he could be sure they were alone out there.

His voice was cold, calculating and calm. He obviously has good self control. He didn't ambush the girls. He seemed to assess the situation and spent time observing them before making his move. When he made his move, he didn't lose his head. He controlled the situation, he didn't yell, which would have alerted anyone in the area. He calmly but firmly ordered them down the hill. He waited until he was in a secure location, which he had probably scoped out, to finally do as he pleased.

I am wondering about how he got two smart and athletic girls to do as he said though. We know Liberty recorded him so I have to wonder if he harmed Abby and then used her as bait to get Liberty under his control. It's an awful thought but I don't see Liberty following his orders for any other reason.

There are residences closeby, too.

Another thing that bothers me about this case, and it fits in with what a lot of have theorized about the timeline (and it's a short one), is the perp knew they would be found in a matter of hours. They were found roughly 22 hours after the SnapChat was uploaded. Not days, weeks, months, or longer. Hours.

Something I'm wondering about the SC pic of Abby:

Like others have stated, it does look artistic, maybe posed. It's a really nice photo. MOO, they were taking their time getting across the bridge, especially that SE end, the pic is taken, and let's say Libby does a quick effect or edit to it, before uploading it. Or maybe there were multiple pics, and she scrolled through them, found that one, touched it up a tad, then uploaded it.

They could have been off the bridge, already, when the pic was uploaded, in fact the perp may have been making his way across at 2:07 PM. Libby is already in her phone, anyway, scrolling through pics, uploading one or two, when the perp gets on the bridge.

They were dropped off around 1PM. SC pic is uploaded at 2:07. Judging by the distances involved, from the end of the trail to the SE end of the bridge, the girls could have made that distance, even walking slowly, in well under a half hour. So either the pic was uploaded instantly (unlikely), or Libby uploaded it at 2:07 PM.

MOO is the guy was on or close to the other end of the bridge at around the same time as the pic upload to SC.

Edit:

Judging by his steps in the images, it probably took the guy under 4 minutes to cross the bridge.

I see what you're talking about, at about 1:15 in. Jumped right out at me!

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

My .02/thinking out loud/questions

He appears to be approaching the girls from far off in the still, walking along, looking down at where he is stepping. Is he walking toward them (sorry i dont know the directions) from the end of the bridge where the trail ends or the other side? (since someone said there are barricades on both sides).(Is he approaching from the side with the trail or returning toward the trail as if he had already crossed the bridge)

I think the still comes from a video where she just happened to capture him while recording other stuff. I do not think it is a snapchat video.(i say this because if she had posted the other picture to her 'story' why wouldnt she post the video to her story? Therefore, I think someone would have released it as they did the other snap) Also, if they dont have the actual phone, snapchat stuff isnt usually uploaded to the cloud - unless you save it outside of the app. (right?) So many variables. Snapchat video quality is significantly lower than regular phone video - you'd have to see the actual video to be able to tell where this was taken.

There has been discussion on what side of the bridge they exited. Has their been anyone in the media thats crossed to the other side of the bridge and filmed from that direction? I think ive mostly seen people on the side where the trail ends. If so, is there a hill to go down on that side and is it covered in leafs?

I think she started recording and put it in her pocket. Otherwise he would have seen himself on the screen or the screen being active (most likely)

MOO.

If the bridge is that long. Then they should rent atvs bikes to visitors. Wow.
I think their may be poles on either end to prevent exactly that. Bridge is too dangerous to ride that stuff on there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cannot seem to find when the show about this case will be aired.
Feb 24 2016
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02...a-to-join-manhunt-for-indiana-girls-murderer/
[h=1]Crime Watch Daily visits Delphi, Indiana to join manhunt for Indiana girls' murderer[/h]
Crime Watch Daily has learned that DNA testing has been put on the fast track, and the voice recording is being analyzed.

Click here to listen to the audio clip: Delphi_male_voice_loop

"Hopefully somebody recognizes that voice," said Slocum. "It sounds like he's a little exasperated, like he told them before to do it."
Abby and Libby were best friends, in the eighth grade, on the volleyball team at their middle school. The school superintendent brought in grief counselors and tightened security following the tragedy.
From a helicopter overlooking the area where the murders took place, you can see it's an isolated, remote area -- sadly, the perfect place for someone to hide and no one can hear you scream. The girls' bodies were found downstream near the base of Deer Creek.

Detectives aren't saying whether the girls were killed by the creek or whether their bodies were just placed there.
[h=5]Tips are anonymous and people are urged to call the tip line at (844) 459-5786.[/h]
Click here to listen to the audio clip: Delphi_male_voice_loop

[h=5]Contact the Carroll County Sheriff's Office at (765) 564-2413, Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com, or call Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537.[/h]

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

Holy moly send this to the tip line. It may be nothing but is not for us to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members