IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

Maybe he even deleted it from the phone. I delete my vids within about 20 minutes and they're already in my cloud!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes
Maybe he threw it in the river

I guess the point is being tech savy is not age related, it is interest related.
And how old is an old guy? Is that someone 45 or is it someone 90?

I agree maybe... Maybe withhold cod or very very specifics. When you state that their is more audio and video and make the statement that it's the best you have. B.S!!

How have you determined what pic you put out is the BEST? Because YOU believe it to be!!

Odds are the FBI or any other police organization isn't going to be the ONE to call in the tip that busts this guy. It's gonna be the person who knows him and to try and say YOU know what might best identify him to another person is ludicrous.

YOU don't know what somebody might be able to take away from a short video or longer audio that is gonna go off like a lightning strike if they seen or heard a little more!!

These are the thoughts I have when someone says let's not compromise the investigation.

BULL***** let's not wait! Let's go after him with everything we have. Not professionals tried and true tactics.

Because I also can ask... WHOS NEXT!?! or WHY DID WE WAIT!
And I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but it doesn't make any sense. In our digital age we have the tools to edit out so much. Edit out the evidence you don't want anyone to see and release the video so everyone gets a clearer picture.

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8[/video]

I don't see anything unusual in that clip.

Finally delurking...

Any consensus about which end of the bridge the pics of BG are taken at? (haven't seen anything from LE about it) Sun and shadows suggest south end. If it's the south end, the terrain looks a lot flatter (vs north end). So maybe it's possible he marched them across the flatter land and through a shallow part of the creek toward Logan's property?

I mean, it doesn't really fit the "down the hill" audio so much as the north end would, but we also don't know at what point in the encounter that was recorded. Total speculation, but, he could have easily pushed Abby off the narrow bridge in the middle of pictures or video. Then Libby (understandably) freaks out, he shows a gun/knife/whatever and tells her to stay quiet. Libby wants to protect her friend, so she doesn't scream. He orders Libby down the hill after Abby. He's got a weapon, an injured girl, and her friend who won't abandon her. I can't imagine they'd be too difficult to control in that situation.

Definitely not saying it's a crime of opportunity. Probably a planned attack and they just happened to be the ones. Again, speculation.

JMO but but you really can't say if shed have taken orders or not. Its nothing to do with intelligence or athleticism, but instincts, and survival.

Oh I know. Liberty just seemed to have been suspicious of this man. For that reason, it doesn't seem like Liberty would have done as he said without a powerful reason. Even if he had a weapon, she seems suspicious enough that she likely would have fought in the open or ran rather than walking down hill.

This is my opinion and speculation only. I cited athleticism only because Liberty likely would have had a chance to outrun him and confidence in her ability to run. But if she didn't want to leave her friend, that changes everything.

IMO he never saw the phone. She turned on the video to record as he approached and then hid it (while it kept recording) either at her side or in a pocket. If at some point he saw the phone, and confiscated it, IMO he never dreamed she was recording.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8[/video]

OMG!!! Did u send this tip in????

I redid it. Originally I only saw one face, now I see two

Hi guys, first time poster but I've read almost all the previous threads and wanted to chime in.

A previous poster mentioned "geocaching" which could be a great theory, and it turns out there IS a geocache located at this area. Something else weird regarding the geocache is that a someone who found the cache back at the end of November mentions running into 3 random men at the bridge:

This just sounded weird to me.

Also, it seems like it would've taken a decent amount of time to hike to the dump site, even if you crossed the creek where it was shallow. With them expecting to be picked up around 3-3:30, that leaves little time that there weren't other people in the area looking for them. I saw that this area is also a popular spot for canoeing / kayaking, although the guy in the pic doesn't look like the typical kayak-er, he had to have some way to get out of the area that most likely didn't involve going back the same way they came (from the bridge). I saw on Google Earth a small stream that seems to run from across where the bodies were found all the way to eventually hitting N 550W. I wonder if anyone walked that creek to check for stuff. I just don't see any other escape route, unless the guy had a kayak/ canoe? Maybe he said his kayak was stuck and he needed help?
attachment.php

Also in my link above regarding the canoeing / kayaking, the guy states that in that area he saw:

These are just a few things I found interesting!
I skipped over the original comment about geocaching but after seeing that small narrow path, it makes sense that would be the only way down to it and would lead someone down that way.

Maybe LE was checking the other day to see if the cache was still there? I don't know much about this.

Good catch. Call it in. Could there be fingerprints possibly? Any geocachers here?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This morning I toddled off with my dog for our usual walk and along the way was thinking of this case. I seem to think of this case a lot for some reason.

So the route I walk is one I do most days, if its dry and as I was walking I was thinking of all the places I could safely get off of the trail (If I felt threatened.) There were many. And from this I go to thinking that I believe the girls were on the bridge when this POI accosted them. Either that or he had, or made them believe that he had a weapon (gun) The reason I think this is IF Libby felt threatened by this guy enough to take a picture of him, why didnt they get off the bridge?
They had been there before. Libby was highly intelligent (she recorded the man who would be the one to kill her) If her senses were heightened for some reason by this guy. I dont' understand why they didnt get off the bridge. SPECULATION

I think she inadvertently caught him on her phone. And that is why the picture is so bad (due to zooming by the FBI/LE) It was only when the POI was upon them that she felt threatened.

Having read all of the threads (yep, I have no life either) And watching the drone videos from youtube..(links a few pages back) I think that the POI at least knew the area. He was way too comfortable in those pictures. AND whenever I go anywhere knew I am forever stopping to look around me. It has been stated that he looks like he is out for a stroll, so I feel he is comfortable with the bridge at least.

Case is driving me mad (madder) Just wish there was something obvious we are missing that could help LE and the families.

Rambling, thinking out loud.. no wine at all. Promise.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members