IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

Whoa....

I believe this is referring to him getting the girls to walk down there. Tough to control two girls.

I touched on this previously when I mentioned that maybe Abby was used as bait to control Liberty.

That or he had help waiting. Controlling two girls would be very hard unless one was knocked out. And if he alone was controlling both, I'd expect to see a bigger crime scene as they fought him.
As to crime scene size, LE stated it was large and helecopter views in media thread shows a large area taped off. Some surmised that perhaps one broke free and tried to run. I have no idea, but in news footage the area taped of was pretty big.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

As to crime scene size, LE stated it was large and helecopter views in media thread shows a large area taped off. Some surmised that perhaps one broke free and tried to run. I have no idea, but in news footage the area taped of was pretty big.

Maybe items were scattered across the area?

so can we assume that pic of the suspect was taken ay 2:30 pm by libby? I mean the video? So, within 23 minutes of the snapchat pic they get confronted.
Or, the witness that said she spotted a couple and a man saw him at approx 2:30.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

New here to the site. First, thanks to everyone who has contributed, in a positive way, to helping think through this case.
Second, I believe that Sgt. Riley's comment on the pre-autopsy conclusion of homicide - "because of the way the bodies were found" (http://people.com/crime/abigail-williams-liberty-german-slain-indiana-teens-5-things/) would rule out the POI as someone who simply responded quickly to 2 teens who had witnessed something illegal going on in the park. I don't think I need to go into detail on that, either, for the sake of the families.
Third, I think the proximity of the yellow-taped crime scene next to the cemetery may be as important a theory as the one about an interest in bridges.

Mostly, though, I hope for grace and peace for the families.

Welcome to the nut house, ahhem, forum. We're glad you joined!!

Thanks. I haven't seen that so I was under the impression that it was not large. I'll try to find that coverage to get a better idea.

I believe 2:07 pm the snap chat picture was taken.
one of the wanted billboards states the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...when was that snapchat pic taken again?

attachment.php

Not going to say much about this, but has the person they did a search warrant for been cleared yet? I did some digging & there has been info on news stations that I didn't think should necessarily be reported on until this person is proven to have had involvement. Also, in order to serve a search warrant, how concrete does the reasoning behind it have to be? I don't know what enables LE to obtain these search warrants. Can it be something as simple as a tip or something more tangible?

Or, the witness that said she spotted a couple and a man saw him at approx 2:30.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

right, but I think it refers to the video Libby took....the last time he was seen....by anyone even on video was 2;30pm. Because IMO Libby then stuck her cell in her pocket and all we have is sound.

THANK YOU for the Bridge pics, and for validating my opinion. YES! [emoji1360][emoji851]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx