IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done

attachment.php

Ack! I simply cannot keep up with this fast moving thread. After sleeping last night, showering, and getting ready this morning, I was behind 60 pages! People were then commenting faster than I could read. I am doing my best so I apologize in advance for the question below.

When did the video above originally air? I definitely see what it is interesting.... the clothes, the hat, and even the leg lift.

I have always been drawn to cases where there is video of a victim shortly or immediately before (s)he meets her demise. I really struggle with seeing a victim going about her normal, every day life knowing that it a few shorts minutes a great horror will be flung upon her. I can still see Kelsey Smith exiting Target moments before she was kidnapped and subsequently killed. There is also the video of Cooper Harris as he is leaving CFA. I cringe knowing that he would be strapped in his car seat and left in a hot car death to die. I cannot imagine what is on Liberty's video, and honestly I don't want to know. I am so angry that their innocence was shattered, and they felt worried enough to know something was amiss. I hope the perp(s) are caught soon!

yes, I meant the ties! Thank you. There is one youtube of a man crossing the length. I don't understand how that can happen without a few people falling through.
ESPECIALLY nowadays when everyone is walking with their phones on their faces!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So.

2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
5:30pm Girls reported missing
?? Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
11:45am (next day) search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

As to crime scene size, LE stated it was large and helecopter views in media thread shows a large area taped off. Some surmised that perhaps one broke free and tried to run. I have no idea, but in news footage the area taped of was pretty big.

IMO
It might be because if there was blood splatter they roped off out further than the furthest blood drops they could find...or if he had them tied to trees etc.

Not going to say much about this, but has the person they did a search warrant for been cleared yet? I did some digging & there has been info on news stations that I didn't think should necessarily be reported on until this person is proven to have had involvement. Also, in order to serve a search warrant, how concrete does the reasoning behind it have to be? I don't know what enables LE to obtain these search warrants. Can it be something as simple as a tip or something more tangible?

No one is cleared. They are rushing DNA samples

I think it might be better to call tips in rather than post a presumably innocent man's photo in a public forum.

Just googled to find the suspects pictures again, and seeing the pictures of Liberty and Abigail just really hit me hard. It's impossible to reconcile their deaths with the smiling pictures of them. They were so young. I may sound a little ranting here, but this just pisses me off so much! Our neighborhoods and parks and hell, our whole country should be a safe haven for children, where they can run and play and not worry about some freak coming upon them. Sorry y'all, but something about those pictures just really touched a nerve with me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.

thanx..I think u have it right. Thanks to that Billboard pic...so we can ASSUME now that BG was last seen by anyone so far at 2:30pm and it was on the vid Libby took

IMO
It might be because if there was blood splatter they roped off out further than the furthest blood drops they could find...or if he had them tied to trees etc.

MOO: the surrounding scene wasn't bloody. It is too clean after the fact....unless LE went through and wiped blood off every leaf, blade of grass, etc.

This should give people an idea of where the sun was about the time the girls encountered the guy on the bridge. Do phones save in mirror image?
attachment.php

Attachments

• position of the sun on 02132017 with bg.jpg
    position of the sun on 02132017 with bg.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,108
So.

Maybe add that the girls were to be picked up by a family member between 3:00 and 3:30 pm.

Thanks, now I really feel foolish.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Oh geez don't feel that way!! I still have the cheat sheet with scribbled notes next to my computer so I can keep up with acronyms!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It is getting harder and harder to follow along. It seems like there is 30 to 40 new pages in one hour. Instead of having to read everything, has there been any new developments in the case as of yesterday?

side-by-side

attachment.php
suspect12.jpg
The coat is the only similarity IMO. The age difference is even more apparent next to each other, however, this needed to be called in because NO TIP IS TOO SMALL. It's OK to be wrong, and wrong not to try IYKWIM.

Someone's hunch is going to be the right hunch. Kudos to the OP that found this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members