IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A seasoned SK would not leave a victims phone behind.

I wonder if he was still with them when their ride showed up and began honking the horn and/or calling for them and he had to abandon the situation, leaving the phone behind in his panic.

I have not read all of the other threads, so please forgive me for a repeat. Are there any parallels to any other cases nationally? I have a feeling this man is no stranger to this.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

There are some drone vids on YouTube that show just how incredibly long this bridge is. And other vids showing how large the gaps between some ties are. Nothing short of a million dollars could get me to step on the first plank of that thing. No way, no how.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you guys can get enough cash together, I'll attempt to walk the entire length of the bridge blindfolded........................gonna have to be worth my while tho.

Don't you think they might if they had no clue there was any evidence on it and were afraid that by taking it with them, they could be tracked?

I think if he's a pro, the phone goes in the river, or a place to throw off LE.

Re-posting the pics

Pic of poster of the zoomed in bridge:

attachment.php

The pic in question showing the same bridge. It was questioned as being too short (now we know it's the zoom) and because of the 2 trees behind the red barricades ( perspective and zoom melts the distance between trees IMO):

attachment.php

App. spot of POI IMO, not scaled (yet):

attachment.php

-Nin

Is picture #3 (BG), North end or South end of the bridge? I just want to be 100% positive. Thank you.

I couldn't imagine the choice of being forced to run back across that bridge or go "down the hill" to the unknown and hope to survive.

If you guys can get enough cash together, I'll attempt to walk the entire length of the bridge blindfolded........................gonna have to be worth my while tho.
Here's my 2¢..[emoji12]

Attachments

• indiana main work head 1.jpg
    indiana main work head 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,754
There are some drone vids on YouTube that show just how incredibly long this bridge is. And other vids showing how large the gaps between some ties are. Nothing short of a million dollars could get me to step on the first plank of that thing. No way, no how.

I was thinking about that. That bridge looks pretty scary.. If I were out hiking and I came up to that fence that is in front of the entrance, I would not cross it. I also have a bit of a fear of heights that has developed later in life. I just couldn't imagine walking over that and feeling "secure" that the planks wouldn't break.

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope. This bridge is H.U.G.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member