IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some drone vids on YouTube that show just how incredibly long this bridge is. And other vids showing how large the gaps between some ties are. Nothing short of a million dollars could get me to step on the first plank of that thing. No way, no how.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ITA. Maybe this was in previous threads, so excuse me if already asked. The bridge looks tall and unsafe.

1.) Do locals regularly cross the bridge during their hikes?

2.) Did the girls only go a short distance out to get pictures for social media? Or did they cross it from one end to the other?

3.) Are there large signs on both ends that say No Crossing? Danger, etc. I think I saw a red barrier in a photo, but I can't remember about signage.

If the bridge is that long. Then they should rent atvs bikes to visitors. Wow.

If you guys can get enough cash together, I'll attempt to walk the entire length of the bridge blindfolded........................gonna have to be worth my while tho.

I would just think of it like this - It would be quicker to just link to any existing video you might have seen that other posters haven't.......................not everyone has read all 10 threads worth of posts and bridge sections analysis.

When I stated they are using billboards in an Amber Alert-like way, I mean they are diseminating info of the suspect much in the way AA does, when they have an abduction and a vehicle description. Thereby getting the info out to the most people possible.

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope. This bridge is H.U.G.E.

Notice the visibility through those leafless trees.

-Nin

The FBI has been assisting local authorities in the investigation since last week. Agents have briefed FBI Director James Comey on the case on two occasions.

Gregory Massa, the FBI assistant special agent in charge in Indianapolis, asked the public to think back to Feb. 13, the day the girls went missing.

“Just think if you had an interaction with an individual who inexplicably canceled an appointment that you had together,” Massa said Wednesday. “Or an individual called into work sick and canceled a social engagement. At the time, they gave what would have been a plausible explanation.”

Suspicious behavior or a change in someone’s behavior should also be a red flag, Massa said.

“Did [an] individual travel unexpectedly?” he asked. “Did they change their appearance? Did they shave their beard, cut their hair or change the color of their hair? Did they change the way they dress?”

In total, authorities have received approximately 3,900 tips via phone and email. Authorities and community leaders are offering a $50,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest, according to a press release from the Indiana State Police on Thursday.

https://www.wimsradio.com/2017/02/2...urders-receive-thousands-of-tips-from-public/

Wasn't there a question on whether it came from the actual phone or the cloud?

yes we don't know, only that Libby took both the video and the sound recording and it's from her phone....how investigators recovered the footage and sound and from where they haven't said.

I think if he's a pro, the phone goes in the river, or a place to throw off LE.

Thats good to know. I had no idea there was official "SK protocol" regarding cell phones. Aparently even when they can't find/or don't know there is one! Who knew...

And we know he didn't throw it water how?

It sounds to me that the FBI thinks its a local in my opinion...
The FBI has been assisting local authorities in the investigation since last week. Agents have briefed FBI Director James Comey on the case on two occasions.

Gregory Massa, the FBI assistant special agent in charge in Indianapolis, asked the public to think back to Feb. 13, the day the girls went missing.

“Just think if you had an interaction with an individual who inexplicably canceled an appointment that you had together,” Massa said Wednesday. “Or an individual called into work sick and canceled a social engagement. At the time, they gave what would have been a plausible explanation.”

Suspicious behavior or a change in someone’s behavior should also be a red flag, Massa said.

“Did [an] individual travel unexpectedly?” he asked. “Did they change their appearance? Did they shave their beard, cut their hair or change the color of their hair? Did they change the way they dress?”

In total, authorities have received approximately 3,900 tips via phone and email. Authorities and community leaders are offering a $50,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest, according to a press release from the Indiana State Police on Thursday.

https://www.wimsradio.com/2017/02/2...urders-receive-thousands-of-tips-from-public/

ITA. Maybe this was in previous threads, so excuse me if already asked. The bridge looks tall and unsafe.

1.) Do locals regularly cross the bridge during their hikes?

2.) Did the girls only go a short distance out to get pictures for social media? Or did they cross it from one end to the other?

3.) Are there large signs on both ends that say No Crossing? Danger, etc. I think I saw a red barrier in a photo, but I can't remember about signage.
Hopefully a local can help us with some of these questions. I have read it's forbidden however there are markers on the trail leading to bridge supposedly so I'm guessing it's not frowned upon?

If the bridge is that long. Then they should rent atvs bikes to visitors. Wow.
I'm guessing the weight of the bikes would perhaps send you through some rotted planks, but hey, what's a danger to me could be a thrill for you?😉

I would just think of it like this - It would be quicker to just link to any existing video you might have seen that other posters haven't.......................not everyone has read all 10 threads worth of posts and bridge sections analysis.
I'm afraid it would be against TOS. So I tried to refer instead.

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope. This bridge is H.U.G.E.

Wow! Video is only a minute long if anyone is interested. It's huge. And high. I also can finally see which end Abby was on in the SnapChat image. Bridge is also narrow. If anyone approached they'd be in your space while passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia