IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time i have heard of the 6000 billboards, makes me wonder what he did to them. He must be a very serious threat. Jmo

Or perhaps the audio includes the names of several other victims. There is a solid reason that the suspect is on the FBI's Most Wanted list.

Another reason I think BG knows the area well, is the encounter on the bridge. Seems to me that one would have to be extremely comfortable on that bridge to even entertain the thought of a ambush while on it. I would wager to bet that even the bravest most seasoned climber, hiker, extreme thrill junkie; would be aprehensive while crossing the first few times. You would imagine that they would be looking down at their feet every other step, and would move very slowly. If you watch some of the vids on youtube and whatnot, you see missing RR ties, rotted railroad ties, and just uneven surfaces in general. This guy knows this place well. MOO

Yes! Also, he must have been extremely comfortable in crossing that bridge having his hands in his pockets. I would have my hands out to keep my balance and as a cushion to aid in a possible fall. Wow!

This is the first time i have heard of the 6000 billboards, makes me wonder what he did to them. He must be a very serious threat. Jmo

That's been going through my head all day. This must be rather unusual as far as these things go, to warrant this much attention. (As it should IMO, I've just never seen it at this level IIRC)

Yes, older than that and it would not be considered pedophilia. Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescent children. 13 is actually usually the cut off and I am not confident these girls are prepubescent. Pedophilia is rare. I don't think this guy is a pedophile but rather a child abuser, assuming they were sexually assaulted. I think it may have had more to do with control and dominance, not a sexual attraction per-se.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
That's a distinction my friend was not making, I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I don't wanna know but whatever it was it caught the FBI attention almost
I don't wanna know but whatever it was it caught the FBI attention almost
I don't wanna know but whatever it was it caught the FBI attention very quick. and that's worrisome

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I think they should blurr her face out and show the rest.

Think of it like this... she was in the foreground he's way off in distance. A video frame shot cropped in or enlarged to him so identity could be seen ...she was enlarged out of the frame. HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, saw that. Hmmmm. There's a lot behind that username I think;)

I am new to following crime online. This case has shaken me to the core. In my locked house, high anxiety.
I am going to have to take a break when boyfriend gets home from work for the night, if I can. (I am disturbed but want to follow and be aware and educated on the facts, not the speculation or hearsay. Thank you Websleuths for your service to society and digital citizenship in general for those of us who want to come together as a unit and help in any way big or small to seek justice, closer, and an end to all this horror.)

I keep getting uneasy with the thought that 'I hope the murder(ers) are not following this site or online. Many here feel this is likely a repeat offender. If so it is not way out in left field to think he/they could depend on technology to beef his/they ego, keep himself out of the areas of attention, pride in his/they in his acts (as disgusting and upsetting as that sounds. I read another poster say similar, or see how close they are closing in?'

I wish the conversation would sta on the Topic of the thread, Liberty & Abigail, it would stop the confusion. Plus the mods have asked for that to stop. It derails the tread, there are threads for those cases. Jmo

They have video of the suspect from afar with neither girl anywhere within sight of him.

You might be right. But the fbi only released two stills from a video.. None of us have any idea why those two stills were the only ones released. We are guessing. Abby could have walked back up the bridge, which is why Libby was filming her. I'm just guessing.
We also dont know if the video with the image is the same video that the 'down the hill' came from. Just that libby took them both.

We have no context between the two, and no idea why Libby was recording the POI. Was it by accident? Or was she spooked by him? Its all just guess work.

I absolutely agree that we don't have much to work with. BUT we also don't know why they havent released the video of that man walking across the bridge. There has to be a reason why not.

Any ideas?

Yes, older than that and it would not be considered pedophilia. Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescent children. 13 is actually usually the cut off and I am not confident these girls are prepubescent. Pedophilia is rare. I don't think this guy is a pedophile but rather a child abuser, assuming they were sexually assaulted. I think it may have had more to do with control and dominance, not a sexual attraction per-se.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
thats what i was kind of getting at when they started comparing the two cases they were so much younger in the first case he would for sure have been a act of pedophilia, they were 10 and 8.

I'm just stating what I've been told. There are very good reasons for this protocol. Whoever finds the body is usually an automatic suspect, parents are often the first who need to be ruled out anyway, trauma, etc.
Oh I'm not disagreeing with the reasoning, I'm just saying I honestly doubt the families stopped searched ng for them throughout the night. I can only go by what I would do. And that's what I would do. I respect what your Le friends have said and don't doubt the truth of it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Or perhaps the audio includes the names of several other victims. There is a solid reason that the suspect is on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.

Just to be clear, the suspect is on the FBI's most wanted list, not the top 10 list. It's probably not a big deal, but figured it was worth noting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to following crime online. This case has shaken me to the core. In my locked house, high anxiety.
I am going to have to take a break when boyfriend gets home from work for the night, if I can. (I am disturbed but want to follow and be aware and educated on the facts, not the speculation or hearsay. Thank you Websleuths for your service to society and digital citizenship in general for those of us who want to come together as a unit and help in any way big or small to seek justice, closer, and an end to all this horror.)

I keep getting uneasy with the thought that 'I hope the murder(ers) are not following this site or online. Many here feel this is likely a repeat offender. If so it is not way out in left field to think he/they could depend on technology to beef his/they ego, keep himself out of the areas of attention, pride in his/they in his acts (as disgusting and upsetting as that sounds. I read another poster say similar, or see how close they are closing in?'

Welcome Perceptionist5591 :)

:welcome3:

(Btw, I saw your post earlier and you are in like company with severe "anxiety and insomnia". Sometimes this place can help that, or in cases such as this for me, exacerbate it. Just so you know. :) )

Inside Edition showed another video from Libby's IG. And the man that stated the perp's weight/height is John Jackalone.

I feel REEAAALLY stoopid... WHO is John Jackalone??

Ohhhh nevermind. I re-read the post. I feel even more stoopid.

As you were, people.

:blushing:

Care to share with the class, or is this someone who is not sleuthable?

Not sleuthable. Basically hardly anyone is, since all we have is a picture, right?! The rules confuse me.... lol.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with the reasoning, I'm just saying I honestly doubt the families stopped searched ng for them throughout the night. I can only go by what I would do. And that's what I would do. I respect what your Le friends have said and don't doubt the truth of it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
i think that does in a way matter. thanks for clearing that up.

thats what i was kind of getting at when they started comparing the two cases they were so much younger in the first case he would for sure have been a act of pedophilia, they were 10 and 8.

It still is pedophilia at 13 and 14. Neither one of those girls looked like "some" girls do at that age (i.e. full makeup, push up bras, sexy clothing, etc.). These two girls were very innocent from what I've seen of them. He may have a type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67