IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll guess early 40's or a bit younger, that was probably some rough terrain he was forcing the girls around in, for a guy in his 50's.
if he had a weapon, he wouldn't need to psychically push them around.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

5 min to 2 hours is not a lot of time in my opinion. Let's not critique everything reported. It is what it is. These girls likely suffered in the little time they had left with that or those murderer(s).

I think he's between 25 and 35-----about 200 pounds. He's not small framed by any means.

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.

I would ask the reporter for a link, but I guess the reporter is the link.

Still....I'm thinking that might be an assumption. The recording was made shortly before the murder, but not necessarily immediately before the murder, ykwim?

It could be, but for now, I think that info has not been released.

jmopinion

I think he's between 25 and 35-----about 200 pounds. He's not small framed by any means.
based on the little we know about the crime i would agree with you. he seems in his prime of killing so id say closer to 35 rather then 25.

What does "right before" mean? LE has not released ANY info that says the recording was in the seconds before their death, which is how this article makes it seem. "Right before"....relative to Christmas Day? Yes. Relative to the moment they embarked on their hike? Probably not. It's just crappy journalism.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was too farfetched.

Does anyone know how to look up arrest records for free? The person I am thinking of seems to have an arrest record but I would really like to know what for. I've never sent in a tip before and I am really anxious about overburdening LE with something silly.
Submit your tip using e-mail and be as specific as possible especially if you are giving a name in your tip and it is a common name - so anything else about them you have. If you have come across a photo or a page or post somewhere include the relevent text and a link to it in your e-mail or attach a photo for example. LE will sort it out. They will have plenty of dead ends in the tips they get so don't worry about overburdening them. Just make sure you send in your tip.

Thanks, now I really feel foolish.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Don't feel foolish.[emoji4] My husband once told me he was bringing dinner from LTO. I told him that I couldn't decipher that acronym. He said it again: LTO. Still nothing. Finally, it clicked: a Mexican restaurant, El Tio.[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an observation that may or may not have been mentioned and you may or may not agree with. The pic of the POI - head kind of down,(L) hand in pants pocket, (R) hand seems to be in a different pocket, perhaps to the fanny pack or whatever it is - elbow angle is different than (L) arm, maybe holding a weapon. I hold my wallet this way in my jacket pocket, with my other hand in pants pocket if it's cold. Just seems (to me) to be an "on a mission" kind of body posture.

What do you guys on here think about the way he left the girls bodies.
It doesn't seem that he tried to hide them so could this be because he wanted them found soon and could have left a message or maybe he got spooked and legged it before having chance to hide them.
I know lots of times the body is buried or other awful stuff is done to hide it and some are never found.
surely he knows that leaving them to be found so soon would mean more chance of evidence against him and his capture. I think it was pretty bad what he did to them and he wanted to show it off as sick as that sounds.
We had sereal killer here who killed prostituteso and he always left the bodies in the same pose.

MOO, the crime happened where the bodies were found. I was surprised to see there are hardly any leaves or debris that he could have covered them with.

5 min to 2 hours is not a lot of time in my opinion. Let's not critique everything reported. It is what it is. These girls likely suffered in the little time they had left with that or those murderer(s).

I think it is significant because it gives info on MO.

Did the encounter immediately go violent with threats right off the bat? Or did the perp lure the girls in a friendly way that then turned violent?

Makes a difference to know that, imo.

And it's jmo.

Don't feel foolish.[emoji4] My husband once told me he was bringing dinner from LTO. I told him that I couldn't decipher that acronym. He said it again: LTO. Still nothing. Finally, it clicked: a Mexican restaurant, El Tio.[emoji849]

I needed that laugh. 😅😅

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

if he had a weapon, he wouldn't need to psychically push them around.

He'd have to be agile enough to get down the side of the embankments, and keep an eye/focus on them both.

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."

I live in Indy - the Monon Trail is huge here. This incident occurred in Indy around the Broad Ripple area - so not related.

1st time poster! Sorry if this has already posted. To my knowledge or IMOO

I would ask the reporter for a link, but I guess the reporter is the link.

Still....I'm thinking that might be an assumption. The recording was made shortly before the murder, but not necessarily immediately before the murder, ykwim?

It could be, but for now, I think that info has not been released.

jmopinion

There is no link right now. CNN is reporting and this story is global. The girls died shortly after the voice recording and no exact time was given. Why is everyone jumping on this? We know this is what happened. I don't think he brought them anywhere and dumped them were they were found. I don't believe he held them captive anywhere. JMO

This is the monon trail in Indy. Totally different than Monon high Bridge in Delphi.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out

It has been pointed out, but not enough, it seems. I wish that the original poster could edit their post to reflect the real location of the Monon Trail referenced in the 'flasher' article, before 20 or 30 more people come along and misunderstand it without seeing posts farther down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl