IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thread is closed for review

Some posts have been removed. Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect.

We have been given no name to sleuth. It is not okay to pull images of random persons who have previously been photographed or video taped in the same general vicinity as the murders for comparison purposes.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.

I think this guy was racing against the clock. If the 2:30 time account is accurate as to when Libby captured his picture on her phone, then to force two girls to that location, over that terrain and do whatever he did to them before they were due to be picked up by a family member - I don't think he would have had the time to try to conceal them without taking the chance that someone might come looking for them. Sort of why I think he may have been parked near the cemetery so he could just walk up the path and go. JMO, MOO, etc etc.

Some posts have been removed. Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect.

We have been given no name to sleuth. It is not okay to pull images of random persons who have previously been photographed or video taped in the same general vicinity as the murders for comparison purposes.

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.
Thank you for your extra time needed to clean up our mess tlcya! Sending you a hug!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I am brand new to WS, so hello. Been a lurker on and off for a few years and most recently followed ZuZu's case. I have some thoughts I thought I might share? I have been doing some photo enhancing and I swear I see Abby's jacket in the second photo. It looks to me that she is very close to the suspect (BG). For that to be true, it would mean that the girls turned back at some point on the bridge to where they entered and encountered the guy. Abby would have been quite far ahead and it is quite possible that Libby was just filming at that point for fun. I say that they had to have turned back for all this to be true because of where the sun is on the guy (he is heading south?) so now they were heading north.

The guy looks to me like a typical Mississippi guy (I used to live there) in his style of dress so he looks normal in that way. When I enhanced the photos I was convinced that he is wearing a camo baseball cap with small bill. In one photo he looks quite young to me. In the other not so much. I would almost say it was two different guys (like father and son?) but I know it is the same person. Weird how two frames could be so different.

attachment.php
attachment.php
My photos of the jacket. What do you all think?

Welcome, and wow! I have only read the past three threads or so, and it's been whirlwind (I missed the first 57 pages of this one over the past few hours, geez! lol, did anything even happen in that time? anyone?)

But I've not seen this discussed, which apparently it has been, but yes I certainly think so too.

But it also has me TERRIBLY creeped out to see that shadow that Abby is standing in.. it's not hers, the feet start to the left of her whole body and the shadow falls across her and is wider like BG. It's not Libby because she's taking the photo from a completely different vantage point. I'm sure that's been hashed and re-hashed already though. But wow, first time I noticed either.

We have a bad picture.
We have only 3 words of audio.
We have no DNA match to date.

Law enforcement is trying to ID this guy on the cheap.

I understand they may have very good reasons to do this but they are going to have to give us more(something they have already said they DO NOT want to have to do) if they want this guy caught.

I agree, David. They've implied that have a lot they are not releasing. They must be pretty confident this guy is not going to flee the country or kill himself to not have released more. Can they at least tell us if he's a smoker as has been theorized by many?

I think this guy was racing against the clock. If the 2:30 time account is accurate as to when Libby captured his picture on her phone, then to force two girls to that location, over that terrain and do whatever he did to them before they were due to be picked up by a family member - I don't think he would have had the time to try to conceal them without taking the chance that someone might come looking for them. Sort of why I think he may have been parked near the cemetery so he could just walk up the path and go. JMO, MOO, etc etc.
i think he very much did that on purpose, he enjoyed the rush. he knew they were young and someone would come looking for him.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

thread is closed for review
I took this as a forced break hahaha! Maybe shut it down for an hour a day so our members can like...eat and stuff LOL JKJK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I the original uncut photo, before being "enhanced", that sliver on the left edge of the photo wasn't blue. It was the same color as the second tree and infact appears to be the edge of another tree. IMO

I'm quoting my self to say that I have a great deal of concern with the amount of "enhanced" (edited) photos that have been posted on these threads. LE gave us a specific photo for a reason. Editing or enhancing this photo changes it in ways that may change the interpretation of this photo and quite frankly makes it what I would call "rumor" or someones opinion of what the photo should show. I wish we could stay with the original, uncut, unedited photo for our discussion. JMO

We have a bad picture.
We have only 3 words of audio.
We have no DNA match to date.

Law enforcement is trying to ID this guy on the cheap.

I understand they may have very good reasons to do this but they are going to have to give us more(something they have already said they DO NOT want to have to do) if they want this guy caught.

I thought the DNA wasn't even back yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, and wow! I have only read the past three threads or so, and it's been whirlwind (I missed the first 57 pages of this one over the past few hours, geez! lol, did anything even happen in that time? anyone?)

But I've not seen this discussed, which apparently it has been, but yes I certainly think so too.

But it also has me TERRIBLY creeped out to see that shadow that Abby is standing in.. it's not hers, the feet start to the left of her whole body and the shadow falls across her and is wider like BG. It's not Libby because she's taking the photo from a completely different vantage point. I'm sure that's been hashed and re-hashed already though. But wow, first time I noticed either.

I don't see a shadow and if you put the two photos together, Abby would be on the opposite side of the bridge. Unless the photos were taken some time apart.

That's not shadow, it's just darker wood. Otherwise, the shadow would fall across her chucks and it doesn't. JMO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

I need to add a correction:

John Jackalone is a podiatrist. John Giacalone is a former FBI agent, who was on Inside Edition.
[emoji23] I'm sorry. I needed that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

After fighting this theory for a week, I think you are correct that it is Abbys jacket.

My apologies to the multiple posters who said this previously and I didn't agree.

This could be how Libby first filmed him...she was filming Abby. He came up behind and grabbed her.

I feel really really sick.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't see this....they are on opposite sides of the track, no? I can't make it line up.

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.
Don't they just mean that in a within the hour sort of way? Not in a within minutes sort of way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm still snickering at myself re: John Jackalone 'Honestly, I first thought this was a new term for "average US male" (approx 6' tall and weighing 190-210 lbs) Like the "John Doe" of weight and height :D

It's been a long work day. I should just go drink a glass of wine and avoid thinking.

The photo of Abby is from earlier (snapchat post at 2:07 to be precise) and in the uncropped version, it has a much wider field where you can see there's no one near her (though there's been some debate about whether there's somebody in the distant background).

22597b79a2c48ddd5646d27fdcd0f437.jpg

in this photo, it doesn't look at all like it would easy for anyone to just go down the hill. it doesnt seem like this would be a good entry point. so my question would be how long was he actually with them and made them walk?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member