IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Abby is from earlier (snapchat post at 2:07 to be precise) and in the uncropped version, it has a much wider field where you can see there's no one near her (though there's been some debate about whether there's somebody in the distant background).

This is true, she could have moved to the other side of the bridge.....the photos were taken a bit of time apart.

This is the first Snapchat photo from the 1st thread as a reminder.

5e7f23854182e732483fa694ca3c7fdb.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13145344

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you, Damarna, you beat me to it :D

Could he have walked up from behind Liberty, passed them after the Abby shot, then turned around to come back toward them which alerted Libby that something was hinky? So she continued to record but hid her phone a bit?

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

Also LaborDay RN: Here is the unenhanced photo:
attachment.php
I am sorry if I overstepped with the enhancing, I saw that everyone else was doing it to try to get a clearer picture. First day and already stepped in it! When I enlarged this picture I definitely got the impression of the side of the jacket. I believe she is standing, facing east and that is the inside of her jacket on her left.

You didn't overstep. We love having new ideas. My comment wasn't directed at you in particular. We've seen this photo enhanced in many different ways and I was just hoping we could focus more on the original photo. I'm sorry if it came across wrong.
:welcome4:

That is considered RUMOR. If it isn't in Mainstream Media, you cannot share it here. That is why this site has way more integrity than any other.

There are a number of people who know information they cannot share, whether it comes from town gossip, knowing family members, having connections to Law Enforcement or whatever reason there may be.

Thank you. That is my problem. I hate seeing so much conjecture about things I know are fact. I do not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good point! I'm thinking it was a rather friendly encounter at first, where the girls trusted him.

jmopinion, subject to change.
I respect your opinion but here's why I think otherwise, the LE said the liberty was a hero for having the presence of mind to begin recording him when she became uncomfortable. And this was as he approached them. I'm going to give these two girls some huge props and credit and I'm going to assume they weren't falling for any ruse. I think he struck like a snake. Fast. Jmo, but I also value yours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else on here have insider information that they haven't been comfortable putting out in the open? I feel like around the Delphi area we are all hearing a lot more than is said on here!?

We can't discuss any rumours here information must come from law enforcement or a mainstream media source can be provided.

I have a question......
Is this a kidnapping ?

They were murdered but not taken AFAIK.
Anyone?

After fighting this theory for a week, I think you are correct that it is Abbys jacket.

My apologies to the multiple posters who said this previously and I didn't agree.

This could be how Libby first filmed him...she was filming Abby. He came up behind and grabbed her.

I feel really really sick.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
If this is Abby's jacket and there are other photos showing that it is not, she would have to be standing on air. This has been discussed many times before, not to be rude. At first, I also questioned that. IMO

Ah yes, long day here, forgot what I was looking at when I mentioned the shadow. My mistake - thanks!
I saw the same shadow and my heart jumped into my throat..... Thus the reason I reposted the photo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is considered RUMOR. If it isn't in Mainstream Media, you cannot share it here. That is why this site has way more integrity than any other.

There are a number of people who know information they cannot share, whether it comes from town gossip, knowing family members, having connections to Law Enforcement or whatever reason there may be.

too bad at this point I'd rather hear the town gossip then wait for what feels like an eternity for LE to release more info... we all know there's an ounce of truth in all gossip... jmo �� maybe just have then say RTF rumors to follow.... before speaking???

Look at the two white ties that are hangîng down from inside the gap in Abby's blue jacket.Now look at the white loops not cinched poking out of his jacket. I think you are right 'that's' Abby's jacket! :thud:

:tyou: Great Work! ::welcome2:
:cow:
Didn't Le say Libby took out her camera and filmed as he approached? How can it be one of their jackets?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We can't discuss any rumours here information must come from law enforcement or a mainstream media source can be provided.

Thank you. I just hate seeing so many conjectures being thrown around when there are facts known.

We have a bad picture.
We have only 3 words of audio.
We have no DNA match to date.

Law enforcement is trying to ID this guy on the cheap.

I understand they may have very good reasons to do this but they are going to have to give us more(something they have already said they DO NOT want to have to do) if they want this guy caught.

I totally agree. What they released the other day wasn't nearly enough to convince a relative or a neighbor their suspicions might be correct as to who's walking across that bridge............not nearly enough.
It may have even created more confusion..........because they can't "be sure".
By comparison, if this crime had happened right here in my area, about all I would be able to say for sure with the current evidence is who it wasn't. People need to be able to see how this guy walks and carries himself. I lobbied for a 5 second video clip and a 10 second audio clip prior to the press conference the other night. The cops obviously didn't pay attention to my post.

The video clip may be shaky and out of focus as he's walking across the bridge, but I can hardly see how it could be any worse than that screenshot they have been publishing everywhere. If they don't like what the girls were saying during the video, then cut out the audio for the duration of the clip.

With a combination of actually seeing this guy walk and hearing him talk for 5-10 seconds, that should be plenty for any person that is a little skeptical to finally pick up the phone. In my opinion, it would most likely erase all doubt that person might have about whether their suspicions are correct or not.

If nothing comes around over the weekend, I think we can expect another drip, drip drip of information at next weeks presser.

That's actually not entirely correct. If the member becomes a verified insider they can share what they know. If anyone here can provide insider information please do consider becoming a verified insider. Contact a moderator for more information. Thank you!

Thank you. That is my problem. I hate seeing so much conjecture about things I know are fact. I do not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation tho.

You are not alone in your situation....just remember there are reasons some of us can't share what we know. Hold fast. It's not an information race, although it is hard not to correct things you may know or do know are inaccurate in theorizing.

That's actually not entirely correct. If the member becomes a verified insider they can share what they know.

Yes, but if what they know is something they can't share because it is being withheld from PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE (ie: someone who has info from LE) then they SHOULDN'T post it, verified or not.

I am sorry but I can't help but think that I would be afraid to let my child cross this bridge...maybe I would let them hike there but maybe they were told not to cross bridge....Does anyone know for sure? Also keep in mind that once you are on that bridge there is no escape really if there were two attackers waiting for them. One could of been on each side. Can you imagine? My sister was murdered. The trial was just over a week ago. She was tortured and raped. Believe me I know what these families are going through right now.

I am so very sorry your family had this tragedy. I hope you find some escape or peace by being on here.

772b07168a7542c7be1b3b4e75987b58.jpg

am i the only one who sees someone here? i feel like that could be the only way he couldve approached them with the pictures we do have of them along withe the fact it was libby who took out her phone and recorded.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

22597b79a2c48ddd5646d27fdcd0f437.jpg

in this photo, it doesn't look at all like it would easy for anyone to just go down the hill. it doesnt seem like this would be a good entry point. so my question would be how long was he actually with them and made them walk?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Would they turn right or left (off the bridge) to go "down the hill"? The property owner has said many times, it's very rough terrain.

I think he probably saw their direction (heading SE), he came back across the bridge and hid in the trees to the right of the bridge on the northeast side. He waiting and watched for others and when they came back together, he came out with a gun and walked them quickly into the woods. He knew that patch of woods so well that he knew if he went over the hill and down the other side (directly below the cemetery) that he would have total privacy. It's a 0.2 mile walk from the bridge to the place where the girls were found.. that will take about 5 minutes in the woods like that to walk that far.

He really knew that area well. If you google earth it, it is about as remote from houses/roads that you can get. He knew this was a secluded place to kill them. I wonder if he was homeless and was camping there.

I just hope and pray he didn't sexually abuse those girls before he killed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia