IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful to have persons who care enough to reply in a sensible manor. I agree..it is not an information race. Just because I may know things does not mean it is my place to publicize them. It is just so very disheartening to see people throw out questions that I could answer. Or when people give postulations that I know are very off base. This site is doing more good than anyone really realizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too bad at this point I'd rather hear the town gossip then wait for what feels like an eternity for LE to release more info... we all know there's an ounce of truth in all gossip... jmo �� maybe just have then say RTF rumors to follow.... before speaking???

If you want to hear town gossip I'm sure there are places to do that...just not here and I like it that way.

If this is Abby's jacket and there are other photos showing that it is not, she would have to be standing on air. This has been discussed many times before, not to be rude. At first, I also questioned that. IMO
Have you noticed that this particular photo has all but disappeared? While MSM is posting the other, I cannot find this one. The one i had copied from a news video was already compromised as it appeared to be overlaid.

Does someone have a good clean copy as released? I don't and can't find one.

All I'm saying is that I'm not as convinced as I was that this isn't Abby in front of him. Maybe that is why he is moving left.

I need a break I guess.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Would they turn right or left to go "down the hill"? The property owner has said many times, it's very rough terrain.
with the other picture i found i think the only way they couldve gone was left off the bridge. he would be taking a big chance in going the other way.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

That's actually not entirely correct. If the member becomes a verified insider they can share what they know.

I don't believe anything should be shared that the police know unless they want it released... it could be detrimental to the case when it goes to court. My sister was murdered and a year later we did not know things until we went to court...The appeals these criminals get are unbelievable...

too bad at this point I'd rather hear the town gossip then wait for what feels like an eternity for LE to release more info... we all know there's an ounce of truth in all gossip... jmo �� maybe just have then say RTF rumors to follow.... before speaking???
There is plenty of that in the FB page. If that's what you're looking for, there are lots of discussions you can join in on. Here the rules are pretty strict, for good reason.

Remember, VICTIM FRIENDLY

Thank you. I just hate seeing so many conjectures being thrown around when there are facts known.

I understand but I don't want the investigation jeopardised or this thread locked indefinitely.

22597b79a2c48ddd5646d27fdcd0f437.jpg

in this photo, it doesn't look at all like it would easy for anyone to just go down the hill. it doesnt seem like this would be a good entry point. so my question would be how long was he actually with them and made them walk?

If it pans out a few more feet you can see it's doable. There's a drone video somewhere here...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If this is Abby's jacket and there are other photos showing that it is not, she would have to be standing on air. This has been discussed many times before, not to be rude. At first, I also questioned that. IMO

Are you thinking that the height at which the "jacket" is seen is too high, as in too tall for it to be Abby? I just thought that the shape was too pronounced to be nothing. But perhaps you are right.

I have tried to read the threads to see if this was discussed but there were so many pages that it became a blur after awhile. I finally just got the courage to just put it out there. Sorry for the repeat scenario!

I have a question......
Is this a kidnapping ?

They were murdered but not taken AFAIK.
Anyone?

Thank you. That is my problem. I hate seeing so much conjecture about things I know are fact. I do not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation tho.

Perhaps you could ask to become a verified insider. Just an idea.

I have been gone for just a few hours and can't possibly go back through all the posts in thread 10, but I would like to say that if you have a tip that you feel is important, do not email it. Call the tip line. I know someone who called in with a tip a few days ago and it was addressed right away. Now that the FBI is manning the tip line response time will probably be even better.

Not so sure about that. When our local serial killer was active, there was an awful lot of stuff going around that was mistaken, misheard, and sometimes even made up. Names were thrown around that had no connection to the case, an innocent man was beaten up based on it, and in the end it turned out the only connection any of it had to our town was that he had lived here for a few years as a teenager and knew of a couple of places to leave a body.

So no. Not always some truth.

If it pans out a few more feet you can see it's doable. There's a drone video somewhere here...

IMO, that is the hill they went down. If you start up higher in elevation, there is a drop in the flat below the cemetery in the woods.

thats where i got this screenshot, when it pans out he couldve gone left of the bridge. but hed have to know the area imo

With all due respect, while it's frustrating not to have new information to dissect, WS operates under different rules than other sites like Reddit, SM, etc., where anything goes. While we may not have much to analyze, many of those sites which allow rumor to be posted provide too much to analyze...some legit, much garbage.

That said, if someone here does have a special connection to this case, one can contact a mod to become a verified insider. VIs can share info without needing a link to a MSM article. (Obviously one shouldn't share anything that LE wants withheld.)

Thank you. That is my problem. I hate seeing so much conjecture about things I know are fact. I do not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation tho.

Apply to be a verified insider. You have more leeway with what you can share.

Welcome, and wow! I have only read the past three threads or so, and it's been whirlwind (I missed the first 57 pages of this one over the past few hours, geez! lol, did anything even happen in that time? anyone?)

But I've not seen this discussed, which apparently it has been, but yes I certainly think so too.

But it also has me TERRIBLY creeped out to see that shadow that Abby is standing in.. it's not hers, the feet start to the left of her whole body and the shadow falls across her and is wider like BG. It's not Libby because she's taking the photo from a completely different vantage point. I'm sure that's been hashed and re-hashed already though. But wow, first time I noticed either.

It was extensively "discussed" ad nauseum, for half of a thread or more, and I don't think we ever agreed. However, the pic of the perp is slightly cropped, and the larger version shows it to be trees or tree shadows, not a jacket. JMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 600
Not so sure about that. When our local serial killer was active, there was an awful lot of stuff going around that was mistaken, misheard, and sometimes even made up. Names were thrown around that had no connection to the case, an innocent man was beaten up based on it, and in the end it turned out the only connection any of it had to our town was that he had lived here for a few years as a teenager and knew of a couple of places to leave a body.

So no. Not always some truth.

I don't want names I think it's great that they can't be posted here. I'd just be curious to see what the town's people think happened their ideas they know the area the bridge things all of us can only Google map and attempt to make some type of educated guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader