IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I posted pics earlier outlining what I think to be Libby's jacket (and therefore Libby) in the second picture of BG. I posted my thoughts on an earlier thread but they move so fast! I theorize that Libby and Abby were heading south on the bridge (hence the picture of Libby walking with the sun on her left). I then thought that if that was Libby's jacket just slightly visible in the frame that Libby and Abby had turned back to go off the bridge the way they came and that Abby was quite aways ahead of Abby, with Abby then coming face to face with the guy he entered the bridge heading south (the sun is on his left too) and they were now retracing heading north. Libby was still quite a ways away and may have been filming for fun at that point but I hate to say that this might have been when he made a move? Libby was right there, Abby was farther out? Perhaps Libby was grabbed then?

Anyway, I am just anwering your post to explain my theory because the original post is lost on a previous thread. But I think more experienced here think that this an error and as I have never done this, I am probably not getting it right. :blushing:
i dont think libby couldve been grabbed first at all, simply because she took the voice recording.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

But really, how could she get a full shot of the guy if she was close enough for her jacket to get into the pic, too? It just makes no sense to me. I would have to back up quite a ways away to get a full body shot.

Abby is taking the picture from farther back. Libby has possibly walked ahead while Abby was standing back, filming, perhaps just for fun at this point (filming Libby) and Libby ends up face to face while Abby is farther away.

I wonder when/if LE will finally release more info? If one or both the girls were sexually assaulted we could narrow down possibilities. For the first time, today I thought that maybe they stumbled upon some other crime that they shouldn't have, and that's why they were murdered. Given what little we know, all we can do is speculate motive, which takes this thing in a dozen different directions. Just knowing a detail or two about COD and evicence would certainly help sleuthers help authorities.

SETTINGS / GENERAL SETTINGS / (halfway down the page DISPLAY SETTINGS / there is one that allows to change from default to 100 posts per page. Good luck!

I was thinking that he might have been sprinting *running* anyone else think that?

I posted a little while ago about a YouTube video which shows a lot of detail about the bridge and its surroundings. By the time the guy got to the SW end of the bridge he was walking along at a good pace

MOO about the video grabs is the suspect picked up the pace a little at the end of the bridge (SE end), he had to close in on the two girls, close the distance quickly, so to speak. It may be the point where he picked up the pace.

i dont think libby couldve been grabbed first at all, simply because she took the voice recording.

OMG - do I have the names mixed up? Who is the picture of on the bridge?

There are residences closeby, too.

Another thing that bothers me about this case, and it fits in with what a lot of have theorized about the timeline (and it's a short one), is the perp knew they would be found in a matter of hours. They were found roughly 22 hours after the SnapChat was uploaded. Not days, weeks, months, or longer. Hours.

Something I'm wondering about the SC pic of Abby:

Like others have stated, it does look artistic, maybe posed. It's a really nice photo. MOO, they were taking their time getting across the bridge, especially that SE end, the pic is taken, and let's say Libby does a quick effect or edit to it, before uploading it. Or maybe there were multiple pics, and she scrolled through them, found that one, touched it up a tad, then uploaded it.

They could have been off the bridge, already, when the pic was uploaded, in fact the perp may have been making his way across at 2:07 PM. Libby is already in her phone, anyway, scrolling through pics, uploading one or two, when the perp gets on the bridge.

They were dropped off around 1PM. SC pic is uploaded at 2:07. Judging by the distances involved, from the end of the trail to the SE end of the bridge, the girls could have made that distance, even walking slowly, in well under a half hour. So either the pic was uploaded instantly (unlikely), or Libby uploaded it at 2:07 PM.

MOO is the guy was on or close to the other end of the bridge at around the same time as the pic upload to SC.

Edit:

Judging by his steps in the images, it probably took the guy under 4 minutes to cross the bridge.

The way the screenshot of the snap reads, she would've taken it, swiped twice for the filter used, select users to send it to (and maybe save it to her story and/or memories) and then hit send. Pictures uploaded later either through chat or in the story later read differently. The only thing that would've taken time would be if she took multiple shots, because unlike the iPhone camera, the photo "freezes" on the screen and you have to hit the x in the left corner to retake a shot.

(I may use Snapchat too much)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mean to scare you but this is the internet after all... if someone wanted to know who you are and was tech savvy they could... we all run that risk no matter what site your on... it's your IP address :)

Nobody, without hacking the Websleuth server, is getting your IP address. Be weary with your pictures, don't give out any traceable info, and the average, even above average Internet user, will *not* be able to trace you.

If it turns out he knew or related to Abigail and Liberty, I would guess possibly 30's.

If not 40's +. Starting at mid-to late 40's.

Before when his face was blown up, I couldn't see anything. Today I noticed a post with zoom and I could see the face and skin easier. Wide nose and cheekbones part of face. Wouldn't be surprised of Polish ancestry or Eastern European. Ancestry. JMHO.

I'm going to go study serial killers for a bit and take a break.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

But really, how could she get a full shot of the guy if she was close enough for her jacket to get into the pic, too? It just makes no sense to me. I would have to back up quite a ways away to get a full body shot.

I think s/he mistakenly referred to Abby as Libby...

abby, i believe but i just checked to make sure and yes it was libby who did the recording she was also the older of the two.

Well jeez.. I believe I could become verified. I have contacts (unfortunately) on both sides.. victim and LE..although truly they are on the same side. But after reading what I have..those WSers who have personally been down this road have been convincing. Details should be confirmed by LE. I can just chose NOT to read threads.

If you were to head in the direction the girls were found it would be to the right once you got to the end of the bridge in that picture. The girls would have been found further right beyond the right side of this photo around the bend of the creek you see in the distance.

YEs, but they would have had to start out about 50 feet north of the bridge to stay high enough in elevation to avoid the big drop off going to the river.

Abby is taking the picture from farther back. Libby has possibly walked ahead while Abby was standing back, filming, perhaps just for fun at this point (filming Libby) and Libby ends up face to face while Abby is farther away.
Abby doesn't have a phone. Libby did.

Sorry already addressed..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My husband is certainly NOT an ex-con. He needs me to do everything on his phone for him. He's 51. I've been programming his phone for years. Has NO IDEA what the cloud is. He's not a simpleton by any means. He's a supervisor for the City of NY DEP. Not every one is comfortable with technology. Seriously.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like my husband. He's 47 and still has a flip phone where you have to tap each number button several times to get to the letter you want.. like, A, B, and C are all under the "1" key, you know... old school. Just how he likes it. Same with his cars, says there's less stuff to break if you keep it classic and simple.

she was also just a bit bigger then abby, i think he took the smallest girl first to control the "bigger" girl.

Let me see if I can find some of the discussions for you. As I said, I certainly questioned it at one time. And, thank you for trying to think this through.

Photo on 950 and 956 of this thread may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02