IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go study serial killers for a bit and take a break.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
This is what you do for a break? I'm scared.[emoji15] ...JK.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Keep in mind you don't have to be in decent shape at all to go DOWN the hill. You might get tripped up a bit or do some sliding, but it wouldn't be difficult. And it appears the suspect could have gone the entire afternoon and only had to walk UP a hill once to get out of the woods. At that point, I'm sure adrenaline would have given any added boost required. And again, these aren't mountains, just short, steeper hills. And some areas aren't even that steep.

she was also just a bit bigger then abby, i think he took the smallest girl first to control the "bigger" girl.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

He would probably assume the smaller girl could get a way from his faster

Ok- so I went over the photo of him. I'm not verified but it's what I do for a living. I pulled the photo up of unsub in my software and my opinion is yes someone was in front of him ... this was taken from a distance though... two girls one down the bridge making a video of the other. He happened to come up... behind quickly. If that is her in front she is to the side... she realized he was behind and was moving over for him
To pass with a slight turn ... which jacket placement shows this. Next is what we are not seeing. Other walks towards her etc... weapon or conversation etc... this is the best shot we are going to get from this clip. The agency that edited it did one hell of a job. Histogram is perfect for highlights and contrast.. and it was post edited . I worked the photo from FBI site and nothing more pops. I do not believe he has much facial hair.

I do believe this is a screenshot from a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind you don't have to be in decent shape at all to go DOWN the hill. You might get tripped up a bit or do some sliding, but it wouldn't be difficult. And it appears the suspect could have gone the entire afternoon and only had to walk UP a hill once to get out of the woods. At that point, I'm sure adrenaline would have given any added boost required. And again, these aren't mountains, just short, steeper hills. And some areas aren't even that steep.

Very true. These are hills not the Himalayas

Well jeez.. I believe I could become verified. I have contacts (unfortunately) on both sides.. victim and LE..although truly they are on the same side. But after reading what I have..those WSers who have personally been down this road have been convincing. Details should be confirmed by LE. I can just chose NOT to read threads.

Please stay. You can still help. Sooner or later the details you possess will be out and then we could really use your perspective. I'm sorry if you knew the girls. My condolences if you do. I hope you see we are compassionate here and this is why we do not go down certain paths.

I'm going to go study serial killers for a bit and take a break.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
i think i might do the same but then the notifications pop up and well, i gotta check it out.

There are residences closeby, too.

Another thing that bothers me about this case, and it fits in with what a lot of have theorized about the timeline (and it's a short one), is the perp knew they would be found in a matter of hours. They were found roughly 22 hours after the SnapChat was uploaded. Not days, weeks, months, or longer. Hours.

Something I'm wondering about the SC pic of Abby:

Like others have stated, it does look artistic, maybe posed. It's a really nice photo. MOO, they were taking their time getting across the bridge, especially that SE end, the pic is taken, and let's say Libby does a quick effect or edit to it, before uploading it. Or maybe there were multiple pics, and she scrolled through them, found that one, touched it up a tad, then uploaded it.

They could have been off the bridge, already, when the pic was uploaded, in fact the perp may have been making his way across at 2:07 PM. Libby is already in her phone, anyway, scrolling through pics, uploading one or two, when the perp gets on the bridge.

They were dropped off around 1PM. SC pic is uploaded at 2:07. Judging by the distances involved, from the end of the trail to the SE end of the bridge, the girls could have made that distance, even walking slowly, in well under a half hour. So either the pic was uploaded instantly (unlikely), or Libby uploaded it at 2:07 PM.

MOO is the guy was on or close to the other end of the bridge at around the same time as the pic upload to SC.

Edit:

Judging by his steps in the images, it probably took the guy under 4 minutes to cross the bridge.
But on the billboard of the suspect I discovered it stated last seen (the suspect) at 2:30pm...so was that last sighting from Libbys video? Or from some other sighting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Let's change the line of discussion:

What form of tips would LE take as priority over the other thousand odd ones they received?

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

That was a screen capture from a MSM video. After this last post, I looked at it again. It is overlaid and is not accurate. Someone else pointed that out but I didn't understand until I really looked at it again.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I did not know that. Can you tell me what you mean by "it was overlayed"? I honestly don't understand photography at all. Who would overlay something on it, or for what purpose? I am confused :facepalm: sorry, and thank you.

I totally respect your decision... please as time goes on keep in mind people's "feelings" while valid and she bee acknowledgd aren't what we are here to address this is about figuring out who did this looking through the facts all of us coming together RTO shade what what we see in the pics and what we think when we analyze the puzzles of this tradgic puzzle.. I'm in emergency services if I stopped doing my job to deal with how people are feeling about what they are seeing I would lose the patient .... jmo :)

Well jeez.. I believe I could become verified. I have contacts (unfortunately) on both sides.. victim and LE..although truly they are on the same side. But after reading what I have..those WSers who have personally been down this road have been convincing. Details should be confirmed by LE. I can just chose NOT to read threads.

Ok- so I went over the photo of him. I'm not verified but it's what I do for a living. I pulled the photo up of unsub in my software and my opinion is yes someone was in front of him ... this was taken from a distance though... two girls one down the bridge making a video of the other. He happened to come up... behind quickly. If that is her in front she is to the side... she realized he was behind and was moving over for him
To pass with a slight turn ... which jacket placement shows this. Next is what we are not seeing. Other walks towards her etc... weapon or conversation etc... this is the best shot we are going to get from this clip. The agency that edited it did one hell of a job. Histogram is perfect for highlights and contrast.. and it was post edited . I worked the photo from FBI site and nothing more pops. I do not believe he has much facial hair

Agree 100%

Don't leave, and become verified. Please?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

He would probably assume the smaller girl could get a way from his faster
or he couldve assumed all i need to do is get one, get the one and the other will comply, it seems abby was just the last one to get off the bridge so the closest one to him has well.

YEs, but they would have had to start out about 50 feet north of the bridge to stay high enough in elevation to avoid the big drop off going to the river.
I was just simply answering the question of which way they would have to have gone from the end of the bridge in the photo that was posted. If they went to the left they would have been going west which is the opposite direction from where they were found.

A reporter, I believe it was for Inside Edition, actually went down the hill right at the north end of the bridge with a cameraman and I believe they went on to some distance to where the girls were found. It wasn't a drop off to the river right where he was.

I am thankful to have persons who care enough to reply in a sensible manor. I agree..it is not an information race. Just because I may know things does not mean it is my place to publicize them. It is just so very disheartening to see people throw out questions that I could answer. Or when people give postulations that I know are very off base. This site is doing more good than anyone really realizes.

Welcome kbsweet911.

Consider becoming a verified insider so that your valuable local perspective carries more weight.

This link also contains a link to the verification process;

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Hope That Helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members