IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(O/T I know sorry forgive me please but someone mentioned in the last thread to change the settings to show a certain number of posts per page or something to cut down the amount of pages in the thread, who said that and how many did you say?:blushing:)

Yes, but if what they know is something they can't share because it is being withheld from PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE (ie: someone who has info from LE) then they SHOULDN'T post it, verified or not.

I agree with you....they will mess up case in future. What is wrong with people? Let them do their jobs. My sister was murdered I know what I am talking about...Until it happens to you...you have know idea....you can't imagine what it is like. You don't want the person that did this to file an appeal or get off because of something you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question......
Is this a kidnapping ?

They were murdered but not taken AFAIK.
Anyone?

Are you thinking that the height at which the "jacket" is seen is too high, as in too tall for it to be Abby? I just thought that the shape was too pronounced to be nothing. But perhaps you are right.

I have tried to read the threads to see if this was discussed but there were so many pages that it became a blur after awhile. I finally just got the courage to just put it out there. Sorry for the repeat scenario!
Let me see if I can find some of the discussions for you. As I said, I certainly questioned it at one time. And, thank you for trying to think this through.

Thank you. I just hate seeing so many conjectures being thrown around when there are facts known.

Now I'm DYING to ask. But we can't. So I won't. But I WANT to...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I also noticed/mentioned this in a previous thread. IMO it appears this is taken from a video and he's in the background. I think that is why its so blurry, because they took a screen cap/photo/whatever its called and then tried to enlarge it.

I was thinking that he might have been sprinting *running* anyone else think that?

IMO, that is the hill they went down. If you start up higher in elevation, there is a drop in the flat below the cemetery in the woods.

I really have a hard time picturing them going down such a steep hill, and being at risk of being seen. Weapon or not, I feel like anyone who had seen the three of them together would have been alarmed.

So, to verify, all these things are on the same side of the creek and closest to the trail?

- the main access to the bridge
- the parking area
- the suspected route down the hill
- the cemetery
- the private property containing the known crime scene

Is that correct? And is there an "other" end of the bridge, or is it impassible?

I am thankful to have persons who care enough to reply in a sensible manor. I agree..it is not an information race. Just because I may know things does not mean it is my place to publicize them. It is just so very disheartening to see people throw out questions that I could answer. Or when people give postulations that I know are very off base. This site is doing more good than anyone really realizes.

How about you only like the posts that guess right?[emoji4] ...

The sheriff said that the media reports that there was DNA are false, or atleast not confirmed.

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets this week.Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been “fast-tracked” to be evaluated in this case."

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

Guess another news org questioned 59's story and called to check.

:pillowfight: between News 18 and 59.

I have a general question. Are our profiles private? The information we register with can't been seen by others right? I just worry about safety.

It was extensively "discussed" ad nauseum, for half of a thread or more, and I don't think we ever agreed. However, the pic of the perp is slightly cropped, and the larger version shows it to be trees or tree shadows, not a jacket. JMO

attachment.php
That was a screen capture from a MSM video. After this last post, I looked at it again. It is overlaid and is not accurate. Someone else pointed that out but I didn't understand until I really looked at it again.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

But really, how could she get a full shot of the guy if she was close enough for her jacket to get into the pic, too? It just makes no sense to me. I would have to back up quite a ways away to get a full body shot.

Could he have walked up from behind Liberty, passed them after the Abby shot, then turned around to come back toward them which alerted Libby that something was hinky? So she continued to record but hid her phone a bit?

Hi! I posted pics earlier outlining what I think to be Libby's jacket (and therefore Libby) in the second picture of BG. I posted my thoughts on an earlier thread but they move so fast! I theorize that Libby and Abby were heading south on the bridge (hence the picture of Libby walking with the sun on her left). I then thought that if that was Libby's jacket just slightly visible in the frame that Libby and Abby had turned back to go off the bridge the way they came and that Abby was quite aways ahead of Abby, with Abby then coming face to face with the guy he entered the bridge heading south (the sun is on his left too) and they were now retracing heading north. Libby was still quite a ways away and may have been filming for fun at that point but I hate to say that this might have been when he made a move? Libby was right there, Abby was farther out? Perhaps Libby was grabbed then?

Anyway, I am just anwering your post to explain my theory because the original post is lost on a previous thread. But I think more experienced here think that this an error and as I have never done this, I am probably not getting it right. :blushing:

Would they turn right or left (off the bridge) to go "down the hill"? The property owner has said many times, it's very rough terrain.
If you were to head in the direction the girls were found it would be to the right once you got to the end of the bridge in that picture. The girls would have been found further right beyond the right side of this photo around the bend of the creek you see in the distance.

I have a general question. Are our profiles private? The information we register with can't been seen by others right? I just worry about safety.

Don't mean to scare you but this is the internet after all... if someone wanted to know who you are and was tech savvy they could... we all run that risk no matter what site your on... it's your IP address :)

flashing incidents along Monon Trail - anyone else think this might be related? They were arrested 1 was arrested 16/2 and the other Friday morning (24/2) and they are just making this public ? Sorry if this has already been discussed..the one was arrested first - FB profile has just been removed..

It was extensively "discussed" ad nauseum, for half of a thread or more, and I don't think we ever agreed. However, the pic of the perp is slightly cropped, and the larger version shows it to be trees or tree shadows, not a jacket. JMO

attachment.php
No, look closely at the photo. It's superimposed over itself. The edge repeats. They ABSOLUTELY cropped something out on purpose.

Be very careful with your profile if you are not already a public figure. I had someone get my fb and phone# then turn out to be aggressive. :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

(O/T I know sorry forgive me please but someone mentioned in the last thread to change the settings to show a certain number of posts per page or something to cut down the amount of pages in the thread, who said that and how many did you say?:blushing:)

Yes, I changed mine in setting to 100 posts per page. INFINITELY better!!! Let me check to give you exact instructions....

So now the whole jacket talk comes up again lol.

It's been addressed and pretty much is obvious IMO.

I stated this and a lot of other things when most were running wild with thoughts and not looking at the FACTS.

Who is known to be on the bridge that day!!?!

Who was known to be filming on the bridge that day!!?!

Who was in the pictures that day??

And most of all who would Libby be photographing that day?

If you take it for exactly what it is and don't just add your own wild thoughts to it the picture should be pretty clear.

IF somebody else's jacket is sticking out in the edge of that frame... No way in hell we don't know who it is and have heard about it.

They said the pics are from a video do the math. For whatever reason they're shielding Abby from that pic but idk why.

Also I stated this many threads ago. Pay attention to where he is at relative to the width of the bridge

Most people are only going to be walking either outside edge if they're coming up on someone and intend to pass them. And the simple fact that he's walking this way tells you that they do not know him he does not know them he's trying to Appear to be a normal hiker and make them think he's just simply passing by.

Otherwise he's more centered on the bridge and approaching them if he knows them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader