IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MSM did this just to make both pics the exact same size for the screen. If the pic on the right side didn't have that copied image of itself behind it, they would have had to crop some of the photo to make it fit the same frame size on the screen as the one on the left.

I'm a designer for a living and have also had a job before that required heavy used of Photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll buy that, but by doing it they changed the perspective, making that blue line appear off the bridge rather then in front, at least to me.

However, I have no common sense and am likely full of wild speculation, so don't mind me at all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm not the one you asked, but maybe this will be helpful anyway - the part in the red rectangle there is a repeat of the picture directly to the right of it, except the part of the bridge tie on the very bottom doesn't line up. So that makes it super obvious.

ETA: actually I highlighted the right in orange because that, too has been edited. perhaps it's just side blur editing by the news site how
they do to fill in the space.. hmm.

attachment.php

I think MSM did this just to make both pics the exact same size for the screen. If the pic on the right side didn't have that copied image of itself behind it, they would have had to crop some of the photo to make it fit the same frame size on the screen as the one on the left.

I'm a designer for a living and have also had a job before that required heavy used of Photoshop.

Thank you both. I finally see exactly what you are all saying about an overlay, or duplicated area.

Use or look at photos from gov. agency sites. Most out there on media have been altered. Agency photos are clean ... they have been post processed by agency however no funky janky crap has been applied to degrade the original.

Use or look at photos from gov. agency sites. Most out there on media have been altered. Agency photos are clean ... they have been post processed by agency however no funky janky crap has been applied to degrade the original.

I'm not defending the decision for that MSM to do that, just trying to explain to others why they most likely did it.

Submitted a tip tonight. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night had I not. Maybe it helped, maybe not. They requested my full first and last name but whatever. My point is don't be shy; my call was answered by a live person (after maybe 2 computer prompts) in less than a minute. I have traveled the same roads for 8 years now and I saw something out of the ordinary, and I hesitated but then chose to pull over safely and call. I encourage all to please do the same. Cheers to all

I'll buy that, but by doing it they changed the perspective, making that blue line appear off the bridge rather then in front, at least to me.

However, I have no common sense and am likely full of wild speculation, so don't mind me at all.

I think they made a mistake by doing this. People who aren't used to looking at edited photos or don't know why they would overlay the photo over itself for layout reasons wouldn't notice this and might think it's something more important than it is.

Accuracy of the photo takes precedence over having the design look nice by having the same size photos on screen, IMO. But no one asked me ha!

Submitted a tip tonight. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night had I not. Maybe it helped, maybe not. They requested my full first and last name but whatever. My point is don't be shy; my call was answered by a live person (after maybe 2 computer prompts) in less than a minute. I have traveled the same roads for 8 years now and I saw something out of the ordinary, and I hesitated but then chose to pull over safely and call. I encourage all to please do the same. Cheers to all

Thank you for doing so!

Thank u.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

But, it still doesn't resolve what the anomoly is though does it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm not defending the decision for that MSM to do that, just trying to explain to others why they most likely did it.

Apologies... I wasn't aiming that towards you. I was posting in hopes to inform others that what is shown is not always what was original.

Was this today you saw this?

Did anyone else here from the start, not play into the maps being posted didn't canvass the tree people or cars in the background didn't watch landowner grandparent or anything else and simply studied the facts of what they gave us?

If you did and don't mind giving me your theory and maybe a little thought process into what led you to said theory.

Thank you so much!

But, it still doesn't resolve what the anomoly is though does it?

No it doesn't. Here is the bulletin but the blue line isn't there. I cannot find another pic.

990f86329d5d562d2b7bb4bbbce06265.jpg

Thank you, ninij. Inhave aearched for the earliest lics released and came across this:

innacurate photos were being circulated. Only two photos have been released by LE. So the one showing what I thought to be trees is not a legitimate photo.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/19/police-man-in-photos-now-main-suspect-in-2-girls-deaths/
Perfect.[emoji8] thank you Spellbound!
So there it is. There is an anomoly at the edge. I'm going to say it's a person. I'll eat my hat if it isn't.

DELPHI, Ind.– A group in Delphi is raising money to install security cameras on the trails where Abby Williams and Libby German were last seen alive.

Each employee at Security Federal Savings Bank is allowed to dress in casual clothing on Feb. 24, March 10 and March 17 if they donate at least five dollars. The staff is calling the fundraiser “blue jean Fridays.”

Delphi branch manager Heather Hoover said the money will go to the Wabash and Erie Canal Assocation, a group that oversees the trails.

“We love this community. We love the children in this community. We want to keep them safe and all of the people, too,” Hoover said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/delphi-bank-raises-money-for-trail-cameras/

GAaahhhh WS is so laggy for me right now and while I'm typing my page keeps refreshing every few seconds because of an "error". I had something to post but I give up today! :tantrum::gaah:

The answer to many of the "if they had xxxx evidence, they would have done yyy" questions may simply be that people have identified the suspect or provided information that just hasn't been processed yet due to the volume of calls. They're also going to have to wait for many test results; the tests themselves take time to run and that can't be speeded up. Not to mention the sheer volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy