IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that. Can you tell me what you mean by "it was overlayed"? I honestly don't understand photography at all. Who would overlay something on it, or for what purpose? I am confused :facepalm: sorry, and thank you.
Click on the right pic and enlarge it. You'll see two layers. I don't know why. Something done by MSM?

190832cc95dd43c8acff69151a08828b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I did not know that. Can you tell me what you mean by "it was overlayed"? I honestly don't understand photography at all. Who would overlay something on it, or for what purpose? I am confused :facepalm: sorry, and thank you.

I'm not the one you asked, but maybe this will be helpful anyway - the part in the red rectangle there is a repeat of the picture directly to the right of it, except the part of the bridge tie on the very bottom doesn't line up. So that makes it super obvious.

ETA: actually I highlighted the right in orange because that, too has been edited. perhaps it's just side blur editing by the news site how
they do to fill in the space.. hmm.

bridgeguy.JPG

Attachments

• bridgeguy.JPG
    bridgeguy.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 120
Just some thoughts and intuitions - absolutely nothing but that. Haven't even made it to the opinion level yet, so skip this if you want more hard facts :
1) The meth problem in Carroll County, which is public knowledge there, may have been a factor in this case. By that, I mean someone who acted while under the influence. Especially if the POI was a user who was older but still able to hustle down a steep hill and walk over to the cemetery area. Maybe the dealers are cooperating, and maybe they're not. Just a thought.
2) The Snapchat picture of Abby - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-1/page11&p=13145344#post13145344 - has always bugged me because it just doesn't seem like the kind of "best picture" that I would be uploading to SM. Abby is looking very indrawn, and not very happy, almost as if she's shying away from something or someone. She's not being zoomed in to capture her face more. But I am totally unfamiliar with Libby's other pictures, so this could just be a pose that struck her as artful. But it bugs me.
3) My initial response to the news of the girls' deaths was that it was someone who is an adult with some standing in the community, perhaps within the school system. Someone who would not be suspected by his peers or family. Then my brained raced over to the other end of the spectrum and thought it would be someone who was on the low end of the social scale that knew someone in Libby's family. These were not based on any hard facts, just initial responses from the clubhouse in my head.
4) The audio of the BG sounds to me exactly that that of a parent who is used to telling kids to do something more than once, and knows how to convey that he means business the second time. Or a person who has had dogs that needed training. As others here have noted.
5) The only reason I can think of that the girls would have been so far down that rotting and dangerous bridge (it can't be fun to walk across it with all those gaps) would be to meet up with a SM fake. A fake teen. It might have been the closest they could get to meeting someone "out in the open" for safety, like a food court inside a mall. Maybe they assumed they'd be safe up there in full view of both approaches and from the bottom of the bridge. It's not likely that they suspected someone could actually maintain his balance and assault them up there. Except that the POI in this case most likely had a weapon. And that would crush their assumption of safety. We can't even address this point, though, unless we know where they were expecting to be picked up at 3:30pm, which would tell us if crossing the bridge in one direction would lead to the pickup spot.
6) Why hasn't anyone who KNOWS him turned him in yet (if that's the case)? I keep thinking about the line from the movie The 6th Sense: : "They only see what they want to see." It can take years (!) for a family member to come to the realization that one of their family is "not normal". That's just how humans are. It can take time to turn an aircraft carrier around.
Just thinking out loud and not assuming anything, really. I do support the LE effort and hope they bag this guy soon.

Very true. These are hills not the Himalayas

I mean really, now.

It's not a big park. The perp knows the park. He knows every inch of that park, trust me on this.

How would he have known the very specific places he had to march those poor girls through to their deaths? Why did the professional searchers search the creeks? He knew the easiest and quickest way to get the victims to where they ended up.

MOO is the audio they have contains verbal instructions he's giving the victims. "Go this and that way". That type of stuff. Things only he would know about the crime. Things he knows about the park.

Yes, I clearly had them mixed up. Too wired and too tired I guess. Geesh I just flunked my first sleuthing test.
Just wait, when a case gets resolved on here and your wrong....They make you EAT your hat...[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Click on the right pic and enlarge it. You'll see two layers. I don't know why. Something done by MSM?

190832cc95dd43c8acff69151a08828b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think MSM did this just to make both pics the exact same size for the screen. If the pic on the right side didn't have that copied image of itself behind it, they would have had to crop some of the photo to make it fit the same frame size on the screen as the one on the left.

I'm a designer for a living and have also had a job before that required heavy used of Photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's change the line of discussion:

What form of tips would LE take as priority over the other thousand odd ones they received?

I'm think someone that LE would take VERY seriously is someone who called in with concern about a family member or very close friend. IMO it would be more difficult for someone to call in a tip about a family member or close friend than a stranger or casual acquaintance.

I mean really, now.

It's not a big park. The perp knows the park. He knows every inch of that park, trust me on this.

How would he have known the very specific places he had to march those poor girls through to their deaths? Why did the professional searchers search the creeks? He knew the easiest and quickest way to get the victims to where they ended up.

MOO is the audio they have contains verbal instructions he's giving the victims. "Go this and that way". That type of stuff. Things only he would know about the crime. Things he knows about the park.

Yes, based on the "perfect" isolated location he picked, he knew this very very well.

she was also just a bit bigger then abby, i think he took the smallest girl first to control the "bigger" girl.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I think he took the girl closest to him.

Sounds like my husband. He's 47 and still has a flip phone where you have to tap each number button several times to get to the letter you want.. like, A, B, and C are all under the "1" key, you know... old school. Just how he likes it. Same with his cars, says there's less stuff to break if you keep it classic and simple.

My hubby as well as I myself, are the same! :) We're just waiting until ours crap-out before we get new ones...

No, look closely at the photo. It's superimposed over itself. The edge repeats. They ABSOLUTELY cropped something out on purpose.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you, ninij. I have searched for the earliest pics released and came across this:

innacurate photos were being circulated. Only two photos have been released by LE. So the one showing what I thought to be trees is not a legitimate photo.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/19/police-man-in-photos-now-main-suspect-in-2-girls-deaths/

DELPHI, Ind. - The Pizza King in Delphi held a fundraiser Friday for the families of Libby German and Abby Williams with all the profits, minus the costs of ingredients, going to the families.

The store usually sells about 50 pizzas a day, but by 1 p.m. it had already sold more than 300, according to the owner.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazemby attended the fundraiser as well. He said while investigators continue to comb through thousands of tips, residents who don't have information that could lead to an arrest, should continue sending tips to the man above.

“I’m a man of faith of myself," Leazemby said. "The thing I've been (telling people) in the last couple days is intensify those prayers, go deeper with it."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/24/pizza-k...raiser-for-families-of-murdered-delphi-teens/

Ok- so I went over the photo of him. I'm not verified but it's what I do for a living. I pulled the photo up of unsub in my software and my opinion is yes someone was in front of him ... this was taken from a distance though... two girls one down the bridge making a video of the other. He happened to come up... behind quickly. If that is her in front she is to the side... she realized he was behind and was moving over for him
To pass with a slight turn ... which jacket placement shows this. Next is what we are not seeing. Other walks towards her etc... weapon or conversation etc... this is the best shot we are going to get from this clip. The agency that edited it did one hell of a job. Histogram is perfect for highlights and contrast.. and it was post edited . I worked the photo from FBI site and nothing more pops. I do not believe he has much facial hair

@thekarmabus - These have been my thoughts exactly. I muddled the names up big time though and confused everyone as to what I was getting at. I agree with your theory, especially as I think Abby is facing east, either swinging around or standing with her hands in her pockets like the picture on the bridge, which is why the jacket appears to be sticking out from her body.

If you were to head in the direction the girls were found it would be to the right once you got to the end of the bridge in that picture. The girls would have been found further right beyond the right side of this photo around the bend of the creek you see in the distance.

YEs, but they would have had to start out about 50 feet north of the bridge to stay high enough in elevation to avoid the big drop off going to the river.

I was just simply answering the question of which way they would have to have gone from the end of the bridge in the photo that was posted. If they went to the left they would have been going west which is the opposite direction from where they were found.

A reporter, I believe it was for Inside Edition, actually went down the hill right at the north end of the bridge with a cameraman and I believe they went on to some distance to where the girls were found. It wasn't a drop off to the river right where he was.

Yes he didn't go near the cliff and neither did the perp with our girls IMO

[video=youtube;a8xq5KgKHyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xq5KgKHyE[/video]

Does anyone else on here have insider information that they haven't been comfortable putting out in the open? I feel like around the Delphi area we are all hearing a lot more than is said on here!?

It's because we aren't allowed to say anything here without a link.

Just some thoughts and intuitions - absolutely nothing but that. Haven't even made it to the opinion level yet, so skip this if you want more hard facts :
1) The meth problem in Carroll County, which is public knowledge there, may have been a factor in this case. By that, I mean someone who acted while under the influence. Especially if the POI was a user who was older but still able to hustle down a steep hill and walk over to the cemetery area. Maybe the dealers are cooperating, and maybe they're not. Just a thought.
2) The Snapchat picture of Abby - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-1/page11&p=13145344#post13145344 - has always bugged me because it just doesn't seem like the kind of "best picture" that I would be uploading to SM. Abby is looking very indrawn, and not very happy, almost as if she's shying away from something or someone. She's not being zoomed in to capture her face more. But I am totally unfamiliar with Libby's other pictures, so this could just be a pose that struck her as artful. But it bugs me.
3) My initial response to the news of the girls' deaths was that it was someone who is an adult with some standing in the community, perhaps within the school system. Someone who would not be suspected by his peers or family. Then my brained raced over to the other end of the spectrum and thought it would be someone who was on the low end of the social scale that knew someone in Libby's family. These were not based on any hard facts, just initial responses from the clubhouse in my head.
4) The audio of the BG sounds to me exactly that that of a parent who is used to telling kids to do something more than once, and knows how to convey that he means business the second time. Or a person who has had dogs that needed training. As others here have noted.
5) The only reason I can think of that the girls would have been so far down that rotting and dangerous bridge (it can't be fun to walk across it with all those gaps) would be to meet up with a SM fake. A fake teen. It might have been the closest they could get to meeting someone "out in the open" for safety, like a food court inside a mall. Maybe they assumed they'd be safe up there in full view of both approaches and from the bottom of the bridge. It's not likely that they suspected someone could actually maintain his balance and assault them up there. Except that the POI in this case most likely had a weapon. And that would crush their assumption of safety. We can't even address this point, though, unless we know where they were expecting to be picked up at 3:30pm, which would tell us if crossing the bridge in one direction would lead to the pickup spot.
6) Why hasn't anyone who KNOWS him turned him in yet (if that's the case)? I keep thinking about the line from the movie The 6th Sense: : "They only see what they want to see." It can take years (!) for a family member to come to the realization that one of their family is "not normal". That's just how humans are. It can take time to turn an aircraft carrier around.
Just thinking out loud and not assuming anything, really. I do support the LE effort and hope they bag this guy soon.

Excellent post!

I'm think someone that LE would take VERY seriously is someone who called in with concern about a family member or very close friend. IMO it would be more difficult for someone to call in a tip about a family member or close friend than a stranger or casual acquaintance.

I agree 100%. IMO, if someone calls in saying they suspect their family member, I think LE would take it much more seriously. Turning in a family member takes a lot of bravery and selflessness, so I believe they would take these tips very seriously. Turning in a tip on some random guy you've seen or vaguely know or don't know doesn't have the same urgency as a family member tipping off to someone they love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member