IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else on here have insider information that they haven't been comfortable putting out in the open? I feel like around the Delphi area we are all hearing a lot more than is said on here!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the DNA wasn't even back yet?

The sheriff said that the media reports that there was DNA are false, or atleast not confirmed.

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets this week.Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been “fast-tracked” to be evaluated in this case."

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

I want to say thank you to the mod! I follow a few threads and know how difficult it must be to keep the posts "clean"... this thread must be like putting a bandaid on a severed artery ! Thank you for your patience and understanding many are newbies and not clear on the rules.

22597b79a2c48ddd5646d27fdcd0f437.jpg

in this photo, it doesn't look at all like it would easy for anyone to just go down the hill. it doesnt seem like this would be a good entry point. so my question would be how long was he actually with them and made them walk?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I've climbed down and up hills like that many times. It's difficult but not impossible.

I'm quoting my self to say that I have a great deal of concern with the amount of "enhanced" (edited) photos that have been posted on these threads. LE gave us a specific photo for a reason. Editing or enhancing this photo changes it in ways that may change the interpretation of this photo and quite frankly makes it what I would call "rumor" or someones opinion of what the photo should show. I wish we could stay with the original, uncut, unedited photo for our discussion. JMO

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

Also LaborDay RN: Here is the unenhanced photo:
attachment.php
I am sorry if I overstepped with the enhancing, I saw that everyone else was doing it to try to get a clearer picture. First day and already stepped in it! When I enlarged this picture I definitely got the impression of the side of the jacket. I believe she is standing, facing east and that is the inside of her jacket on her left.

Attachments

• abby jacketuntitled.png
    abby jacketuntitled.png
    232.3 KB · Views: 697
[emoji23] I'm sorry. I needed that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's what I get for multitasking, doing multiple Google searches at one time and trusting my cut and paste capabilities! And I believe it is JOE, not John!

I've climbed down and up hills like that many times. It's difficult but not impossible.

I agree. But, if that's the direction they took, it does speak to the athletic ability of the perp. Young teens could do this better than your average 50 year old, for example

The sheriff said that the media reports that there was DNA are false, or atleast not confirmed.

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets this week.Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case. He said there is some evidence in this case, but he does not want to reveal what that is in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. He did confirm, however, any evidence has been “fast-tracked” to be evaluated in this case."

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

Meaning there is NO DNA or it's just not back yet?

Does anyone else on here have insider information that they haven't been comfortable putting out in the open? I feel like around the Delphi area we are all hearing a lot more than is said on here!?

It would be interesting to know, but I don't think rumor could be posted

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

d88a6f7bdb4004585db8924860d20dd2.jpg

so i watched it again and it seems the first circle on the bridge would be where the pictures of the suspect plus abby where taken, he could have them just go down, but i think it wouldve been more likely he took them this way through the woods on a short walk and got to he rivers edge, that would mean to me,imo he knew the area, he had a mission. he went looking for SOMEONE to hurt that day and found these two.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

A great video from someone who must be a RR enthusiast/railfan. He hikes the abandoned RoW from outside Delphi, through the edge of town, and to the bridge. I don't believe this has been shared.

1. At 33:50 he gets to the red colored barrier. Time of year appears to be early Spring.

2. Still photos, which appear to be from that visit, ans other visits.

3. 34:40 shows views of the bridge from the NW, roughly 1/4 mile from where the victims were found.

4. 35:28. Still of the SE end of the bridge, which would have appeared similar to the day they disappeared.

5. Still photo, looking along the side of the bridge, from the SE end.

6. 35:44. Still photo. No foliage. Shows the rough area where in MOO Libby's video was taken from, that is where the stills of the suspect came from. MOO is he abducted them at a spot between where the photographer is standing and the SE end of the bridge.

7. 35:53. Still photo looking along the side of the bridge. MOO is this is where the girls were told "down the hill".

Look close, the road below is the one which runs between Bridge Creek and the SE end of the bridge. It becomes a driveway for a private residence.

8. 38:03. You can see how close some of the trees are to the bridge.

9. Guy begins walking the length of the bridge, NW to SE.

10. 41:20. Shows foliage where there wasn't any in one of the stills, SE end of the bridge.

[video]https://youtu.be/mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

That is considered RUMOR. If it isn't in Mainstream Media, you cannot share it here. That is why this site has way more integrity than any other.

There are a number of people who know information they cannot share, whether it comes from town gossip, knowing family members, having connections to Law Enforcement or whatever reason there may be.

I think there is a misunderstanding. I posted an outline of what I believe to be Libby (wearing her jacket) in the second photo of the guy. I believe that she is standing right in front of him and all you can see in the photo is a slim portion of her jacket in the photo. This would be before leaving the bridge. I do not think that he has her jacket on him (in his jacket, protruding out the top. HTH

Also LaborDay RN: Here is the unenhanced photo:
attachment.php
I am sorry if I overstepped with the enhancing, I saw that everyone else was doing it to try to get a clearer picture. First day and already stepped in it! When I enlarged this picture I definitely got the impression of the side of the jacket. I believe she is standing, facing east and that is the inside of her jacket on her left.

Now that does look like something other than a tree.

There is a lot of very disturbing talk on other sites.

I agree. But, if that's the direction they took, it does speak to the athletic ability of the perp. Young teens could do this better than your average 50 year old, for example

Absolutely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members