IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apply to be a verified insider. You have more leeway with what you can share.

My point exactly. It is important to share this information accurately so people new to WS understand that this is an option.

Back in thread #9, someone said that they are 99.5% sure that they know who did this. PLEASE elaborate on that!!!

Are you sure they aren't talking about the facial photos that someone "created" early in the investigation?

I am not "sure" of anything at the moment (just drained from following here and a live0atreamed trial all day, sorry). However, if you clicked the link and read the article, it links to the two full length pics of the suspect that were released by LE. They may have inferred more pics were being posted, however none came from LE. At least that is how I read it.

Back in thread #9, someone said that they are 99.5% sure that they know who did this. PLEASE elaborate on that!!!

They can't, they already stated it wouldn't be allowed to be posted here. But they reported it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I please ask how they were found? I thought I heard early on their nude bodies were found. If so,were their clothes ever found?

Can't. Just putting everything together and identifying the man in the picture. Putting a LOT together. I could be wrong, and, since this person has not been named by LE (YET), and we only have a photo, I can't tell you.

May I please ask how they were found? I thought I heard early on their nude bodies were found. If so,were their clothes ever found?
We don't know that info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I always assume that unless there's a link and quote, the post is expressing opinion rather than fact.

It's a big help to the blood pressure.

I agree with your advice! Everyone should look at the photo posted on the FBI flyer IMO!

I agree, but also to throw a wrench in things.. this one is from the Indiana State Police and shows the artifact in question in what otherwise appears to be an unedited photo IMO :

170219151550-teen-deaths-suspect-exlarge-169.jpg

too bad at this point I'd rather hear the town gossip then wait for what feels like an eternity for LE to release more info... we all know there's an ounce of truth in all gossip... jmo �� maybe just have then say RTF rumors to follow.... before speaking???

I heard lots of local info about Sierah Joughin and about 50% of it was untrue. MOO is that the rumor mill in Delphi is running on double overdrive with no end in sight. I guess it's a normal occurrence.

There seem to be rumors quite similar to the ones that caused so much trouble on Lizzy and Lyric's threads.

I agree, but also to throw a wrench in things.. this one is form the Indiana State Police and shows the artifact in question in what otherwise appears to be an unedited photo IMO :

170219151550-teen-deaths-suspect-exlarge-169.jpg

Yes it is indeed there. I honestly have a feeling it is someone else that was walking the trail that day, not involved in anything and they didn't want to blast them on the news. JMO of course.

Ephebophilia is the term for adolescents and Paedophilia (pedophilia in the US) is for children younger than adolescent. Both are under the Paraphilia label. Puberty (adolescence) begins around 12 and these girls were adolescents. I have not heard if they were sexually abused but if they were it would be Ephebophilia. Many people in the US use the term pedophilia to mean anyone under 18, though this is not accurate.
The girls do appear very sweet and innocent. My daughter is the same way at 17 now. No child deserves to be killed at this young and usually innocent age. I hope the guy is found and has the book thrown at him.

GAaahhhh WS is so laggy for me right now and while I'm typing my page keeps refreshing every few seconds because of an "error". I had something to post but I give up today! :tantrum::gaah:

Are you using a tablet or PC? I am almost always on an ipad and when it does that it is time to clear my history; if that does not help enough, then I restart. Everything is refreshed then and works fine. Possibly if you are on a PC you can try clearing history/cookies.

That is considered RUMOR. If it isn't in Mainstream Media, you cannot share it here. That is why this site has way more integrity than any other.

There are a number of people who know information they cannot share, whether it comes from town gossip, knowing family members, having connections to Law Enforcement or whatever reason there may be.

I agree with all of that but what if it includes research that shows somebody who is known to frequent the specific bridge, from research looks the same and dresses the exact same, and fits the overall profile? Not from hearsay but from actual analysis?

I guess this one is tricky because you don't want to profile anyone who may be innocent, but we can't really discuss things that could help determine if someone is really a valid suspect and help drive to closure. I respect the rules and follow them but in this case it is difficult in MOO.

My 2 cents...

Well jeez.. I believe I could become verified. I have contacts (unfortunately) on both sides.. victim and LE..although truly they are on the same side. But after reading what I have..those WSers who have personally been down this road have been convincing. Details should be confirmed by LE. I can just chose NOT to read threads.

Or you could become verified for no other reason than to dispel misconceptions (please!). As a VI, you would not have to cite your sources. We Websleuthers can decide to take your info, hints, whatever at face value...or not. And of course no one would expect you to reveal info that the family or LE wants held in confidence (right, folks?).

I'll use fellow WSer jashrema as an example. She's a verified insider on the Sierah Joughin case - I believe she's posted in this thread too. (I could be wrong as I'm following several.). She's the aunt of Sierah's boyfriend. He was one of the last to see her alive, the perp is often known to the Vic, yadda yadda, so some were speculating on his involvement early on. Jashrema was able to nip that in the bud pretty quickly, in part due to her insider status. (Boyfriend was not involved in Ce's slaying at all.). Thus is the beauty of WS vs other run-amok sites. JMHO

now i can see the similarities, it is scary to think that they very well may be related if not just by the looks but by the fact that they were a pair in the woods together.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, where Elizabeth and Lyric disappeared from was not woods. It was along a lake in town with a bicycle/walking trail. The area where there bikes were found was a long a fence that was not very visible and did have a lot of trees. There is a lot of speculation if the bikes were placed there or they actually went there on their own. IIRC, they were a mile from Liz's home. The area where the bikes were found was a long a busy 4-lane highway with road construction. Their bodies were found in an area very similar to where Abby and Liberty were found. The area where they disappeared from would be very easy for the suspect to be caught, but not where they were found. That is why E & L were not murdered in the same area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho