IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all just assume it was horrific but we don't have a cod... and to me horrific is torture it's dragged out prolonged pain its more than a gunshot or a rope around a neck... don't misunderstand me it's tragic and senseless no doubt but my point is they had open casket funnerals perhaps this wasn't as horrific as it was tragic... this could be motive to not release cod to the public if it turns out it was quick deaths no rape media would drop this story in a second.

I read this pages and pages and threads ago, but can someone enlighten me as to how we know the girls had open caskets?

Some may have moved on w/trying to determine what can be seen in the pics of BG & I'm sure everyone has their own opinions of what they see, but since my son had taken the time to make note for me on one of the pics, to show what he thought when he looked at it, I thought I'd post it here & share it. Just to explain, he & I both believe BG is wearing a jacket that could be like a Dickies, Carhartt or similar style, it's hard to tell if the hood is attached to the jacket or sweatshirt, but we both think it's the jacket & that the hood is possibly made of material similar to sweatshirts.. Both my sons & hubs have had similar jackets - canvas with hoods that were sweatshirt material. In the other pic the hood is up, but in the pic I'm posting it's down, he believes it's BG's hair we're seeing, not a cap and again - I agree. He's also convinced BG was smoking in the pics.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi suspect.png
    Delphi suspect.png
    413.2 KB · Views: 1,018
I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

In my locked house, high anxiety.
I am going to have to take a break, if I can. (I am disturbed but want to follow and be aware and educated on the facts, not the speculation or hearsay. Thank you Websleuths for your service to society and digital citizenship in general for those of us who want to come together as a unit and help in any way big or small to seek justice, closer, and an end to all this horror.)

I keep getting uneasy with the thought that 'I hope the murder(ers) are not following this site or online. Many here feel this is likely a repeat offender. If so it is not way out in left field to think he/they could depend on technology to beef his/they ego, keep himself out of the areas of attention, pride in his/they in his acts (as disgusting and upsetting as that sounds. I read another poster say similar, or see how close they are closing in?'

In my locked house, high anxiety.
I am going to have to take a break, if I can. (I am disturbed but want to follow and be aware and educated on the facts, not the speculation or hearsay. Thank you Websleuths for your service to society and digital citizenship in general for those of us who want to come together as a unit and help in any way big or small to seek justice, closer, and an end to all this horror.)

I keep getting uneasy with the thought that 'I hope the murder(ers) are not following this site or online. Many here feel this is likely a repeat offender. If so it is not way out in left field to think he/they could depend on technology to beef his/they ego, keep himself out of the areas of attention, pride in his/they in his acts (as disgusting and upsetting as that sounds. I read another poster say similar, or see how close they are closing in?'

Great post. I'm uneasy too.
Sleeping w/lights on tonight.

I would like to hear from some of the new members regarding their theories with out mentioning any new suspects other than the man on the bridge.....

I keep getting uneasy with the thought that 'I hope the murder(ers) are not following this site or online. Many here feel this is likely a repeat offender. If so it is not way out in left field to think he/they could depend on technology to beef his/they ego, keep himself out of the areas of attention, pride in his/they in his acts (as disgusting and upsetting as that sounds.

What if they planned to meet up with a catfish?

New here today. Found this site while seeking an update about the 2 girls. I want to be clear that I am ONLY giving my thoughts and opinions on this case and what I have read here thus far. ...

1) WHY does the clothing this suspect was wearing THAT day seem to be much of the ongoing debate?I
JMO it does matter what he was wearing and looked like on Valentines day. As someone might remember seeing someone wearing the same or similar outfit that day. It might trigger a recall of something in anyone who may have had any interaction, intentional or not.
2) WHY has NO ONE come forward connected to that photo of the man? I feel anyone who is on the grid, has awareness to case. I reside in New England and I am following it, it has reached around the world and from sea to shining sea. So when no one has come forward in connection to the photo, it makes my mind assume or process this piece of information in a biased fashion on this male being key.
3) Now please, just my needle in the haystack moment on this next piece of this post...
With all the info I know and I don't know I was triggered to the following thought. Could the reason the LE is thinking not a random act of senselessness be that maybe they have insight to this possible meet up the girls had planned with someone, with a scenerio being they were internetting with someone they may have thought were their age and a boy? They maybe had set it up to meet at this location to meet for the first time? Who showed up was not who they were expecting as he may have been trolling for victims. I agree with a fellow post here that suggested this location is not the textbook or logical place to randomly troll for young women.
4) I find it odd that LE in other cases tell if sexual assault happened within first few days of a finding of a victim(s). I also think somewhere it mentioned that 1st thing LE did was check into all registered sexual offenders in a radius. That made me again formulate a automatic thought process of the suggestion that sexual assault occurred. This only matters to me in the light of seeking a pedophile vs a different victimology. (Hope I used the right word).

I am scared and I am in a different part of the nation. I have high anxiety and severe insomnia. This case has made me lose faith in humanity a bit and fear that the suspect(s)/murder(ers) likely depending on income flee the area. So NO ONE is safe. Now crimes happened everywhere, so why has this case made me feel so unsafe?

4) I find it odd that LE in other cases tell if sexual assault happened within first few days of a finding of a victim(s). I also think somewhere it mentioned that 1st thing LE did was check into all registered sexual offenders in a radius. That made me again formulate a automatic thought process of the suggestion that sexual assault occurred. This only matters to me in the light of seeking a pedophile vs a different victimology. (Hope I used the right word).

I don't find it odd that the immediate COD has not been released yet nor whether there was sexual assault. It is up to the investigators and LE officials to make the call on what information is made public so that aspect can't be used against them. HOWEVER, to your point about the sexual offenders. One of the absolute first things LE does when investigating homicides/missing persons cases with young victims is look at the sex offenders in the area. It's almost a no-brainer. Just because they questioned the RSOs in the area does not indicate that sexual assault took place.

I can't sleep. I've had my BG identified for days and days and have to keep it in. I will say that tonight is the first night he has not been online. Hmmm. Right after they went back for DNA/evidence?! Coincidence? Or will we have a named POI any day now - my fingers are crossed!!

Online here???!! o_O :scared:

You make me feel like you know a potential suspect and have not called it to tip line? Or you called it in and were asked to not air your tip until further notice, made observations on the name you have in your mind, noticed said guy is not online as his normal activity would lead you to see?

It talks about a public viewing, but, it also calls it a visitation. They also reported "But Saturday’s public viewing wasn’t about focusing on how the two girls died — it was about honoring how they lived."

"The line to get into the viewing at one point wrapped all the way around the building, with attendees saying the line stretched nearly 200 feet inside the school. One of those in attendance said mourners walked past photos and other momentos of Williams and German on their way to visit the families."

It never says casket, open-casket or anything of that nature. I realize it says viewing, so naturally we all assumed open casket. But, then it changes the wording to visitation and mentions nothing else to indicate there was an open casket. Not sure if they left that out, there was a change of plans or if someone simply mis-spoke at some point and everybody just rain with it...

I don't find it odd that the immediate COD has not been released yet nor whether there was sexual assault. It is up to the investigators and LE officials to make the call on what information is made public so that aspect can't be used against them. HOWEVER, to your point about the sexual offenders. One of the absolute first things LE does when investigating homicides/missing persons cases with young victims is look at the sex offenders in the area. It's almost a no-brainer. Just because they questioned the RSOs in the area does not indicate that sexual assault took place.

Cod is something known to the perp, helps w false confessions, etc.

And I can't figure out what I am missing no matter how much I scroll back through the pages.

I concur. I also tried to find replies to my posts here and all I can do is find my post with any thanks given under it. I am annoyed that there is not a "replies" link in our profiles to our posts in forums.

(Reminder to screenshot stuff found online before anything goes poof, just in case.)

:bump:

"The Indiana State Police Alliance has established an account for individuals or businesses wishing to donate to the Delphi Reward Fund.

Checks should be made payable to:
The Indiana State Police Alliance Foundation
“Delphi Reward” should be entered on the memo line

Donations can be mailed to:
1451 Shelby St.
Indianapolis, IN 46203

If you have any tips to share, call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at 844-459-5786, the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at 765-564-2413.

Investigators have also added an email address where you can send tips. That address is abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. All information can be reported anonymously. "

attachment.php

Who takes the reward money if offered? I called in a tip I posted here this morning. If it leads to anything... rule in or rule out suspect in photo, I can not imagine taking the reward and if I did I would give it to the families or pay legal costs of court to make guilty parties accountable for the families.

Some may have moved on w/trying to determine what can be seen in the pics of BG & I'm sure everyone has their own opinions of what they see, but since my son had taken the time to make note for me on one of the pics, to show what he thought when he looked at it, I thought I'd post it here & share it. Just to explain, he & I both believe BG is wearing a jacket that could be like a Dickies, Carhartt or similar style, it's hard to tell if the hood is attached to the jacket or sweatshirt, but we both think it's the jacket & that the hood is possibly made of material similar to sweatshirts.. Both my sons & hubs have had similar jackets - canvas with hoods that were sweatshirt material. In the other pic the hood is up, but in the pic I'm posting it's down, he believes it's BG's hair we're seeing, not a cap and again - I agree. He's also convinced BG was smoking in the pics.
attachment.php

This is a direct quote describing BG's attire directly from the FBI website:

"Investigators have distributed a photo (shown above) of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the aforementioned person is suspected of being involved in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German."

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

FWIW I'm going to go with the analysis of the FBI. And IMO, to me he does not appear to be smoking, it's just the open-crease of his jacket and the poor photo still quality and the overall photo quality is so blurry it's hard to make specifics...

I do agree that in some photos with photo adjustments, it appears his head is down without a hoodie and in others it appears the hoodie is over is head concealing/shadowing his face and eyes. It's hard to tell because these two photos are so grainy... But, I also believe those two photo stills were taken "in step" cadence of his walk, and if that is true, then his hoodie was still covering his head as he would not have had time to put it up, or down, in that specific time frame, so, I think his hoodie was either up or down (and the photo grain and lighting make it hard to know exactly).

Also, to bolster my opinion, (that these stills were taken in succession with the video) his arms are in relatively the same place and his hands remain concealed, showing very little body movement besides his feet/legs walking in step.

attachment.php

I think you're dead on. The canvas jackets dont stretch and look bulky because they have to be able to move with you as you work so there's extra material. And many come with Sherpa lining in the hood, which I can definitely see more clearly now. IMG_0787.jpg

I concur. I also tried to find replies to my posts here and all I can do is find my post with any thanks given under it. I am annoyed that there is not a "replies" link in our profiles to our posts in forums.

I'm not sure what the problem is with finding any replies to your posts. They show up under each post for me. I know there are display options available. (maybe that is the issue?)

Good luck and contact a mod if it continues to be a problem.

You can find replies to your post by searching the thread for your name as any reply that quotes your post will have your name in it.

Just a side note but I was under the understanding that FBI assists in kidnapping investigation when the person missing is "young"?
So it didn't seem odd to me that they would be involved from the start.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm not surprised by the early involvement of the FBI. It is the level of intensity that has me floored. Billboards across the nation? That is unusual. MOO

I finally read the Lyric and Elizabeth case. The similarities to Liberty & Abigail's case are frightening. A few things that stand out:
School holiday
Early afternoon went missing
Bridge & body of water involved
Cause of death not released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics