IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. According to our timeline thread they were scheduled to be picked up at 5:30. I'll correct my other post as well.

I thought they were supposed to be picked up between 3 and 3:30, and were reported missing at 5:30pm.

To play devil's advocate to this thought...
Most children are taught at the age of 3 or 4 to not talk to strangers.
"My puppy is lost. Can you help me find him?"

Sure, but several experiments have been done to show that kids will talk to strangers, and even go with them. Here's just one example:

"Every single mother was confident that she had educated her child about ‘stranger danger’.

And every single one was confident that her child would refuse to go anywhere with someone they didn’t know.

Yet of the nine children our ‘stranger’ approached aged between five and 11, seven agreed to go with him. Only two — an eight-year-old boy and an eight-year-old girl — were suspicious enough to refuse."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...park--took-just-90-seconds-persuade-them.html

I really do think this is a deranged individual that has committed violence previously and will again.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
i couldn't agree more, you don't just wake up one day go for a hike and commit double homicide against two children.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Question: Is the cemetery close to the residential property that the girls bodies were found?

Not as close as the bridge was, FWIIW. I asked about it many pages ago in this same thread and someone outlined it on an aerial map for me. It may have been the poster called "noit'snot".

I disagree. Imagine there a shot of his smiling face? Or some evil twisted expression? Or it has blood all over it? Not saying I agree with not releasing it, but there are some disturbing possibilities imo.
Exactly. If that's the case, then it's a very good reason to not release more than they've already released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ISP releases second audio in teen killings

The Indiana State Police today released a second audio recording in hopes it will lead to information in the killings of two teenage girls slain during a hiking trip.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/ISP-releases-second-audio-in-teens--killings

Link doesn't have the second audio recording. Has anyone heard it yet?

ETA: ok I thought the audio was of the suspect. I think they mean the audio is from LE themselves in the PSA announcement.

I thought it might be on the website but it's not so I don't think it's of the suspect.
http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

JMO

Heater,
I think that people coming in here and second-guessing the police's choices has already been addressed earlier today, but in case you missed it, criticizing LE is not allowed on this website, so I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding what you're saying and asking, if it isn't a criticism of LE? You go from saying that LE would never release audio with sounds of the killing in the background to saying you think they should release more audio... but you just said yourself why they shouldn't... I"m confused I guess. Maybe you can clarify what your question is and re-post it?

The initial question was am I the only one who thinks the LE is bluffing on having more info to release? IMHO if they had a better pic why not give us that one how many threads have we torn that pic apart and to be honest on different clothes that guy could walk by me and I'd never recognize him but maybe a family memberr would idk that pic to me is difficult and the audio if there is more why not loop it and let up hear it like they did IF there is more anything to help us identify him while everyone is focused on this case by the end of the weekend something else crazy could happen and this will be another case like so many ... forgotten by the general public... the public is here now ready to help give us what you got which is why I'm saying they may be bluffing for good reason you don'twant the perp to know this is all we got. Jmo ps not ghating on LE but if you follow enough cases you'd know they bluff all the time it's a tactical move

I thought they were supposed to be picked up between 3 and 3:30, and were reported missing at 5:30pm.

I feel certain that you are correct but do not have a link handy to support this belief of mine at this time.

The Indiana State Police today released a second audio recording in hopes it will lead to information in the killings of two teenage girls slain during a hiking trip.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/ISP-releases-second-audio-in-teens--killings

ETA: ok I thought the audio was of the suspect. I think they mean the audio is from LE themselves in the PSA announcement.

Yes I think it was the PSA they were mentioning. The PSA is in a new wlfi article. http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/isp-releases-radio-psa-in-effort-to-solve-delphi-double-homicide/

(It includes the recording that they released already "down the hill")

The initial question was am I the only one who thinks the LE is bluffing on having more info to release? IMHO if they had a better pic why not give us that one how many threads have we torn that pic apart and to be honest on different clothes that guy could walk by me and I'd never recognize him but maybe a family memberr would idk that pic to me is difficult and the audio if there is more why not loop it and let up hear it like they did IF there is more anything to help us identify him while everyone is focused on this case by the end of the weekend something else crazy could happen and this will be another case like so many ... forgotten by the general public... the public is here now ready to help give us what you got which is why I'm saying they may be bluffing for good reason you don'twant the perp to know this is all we got. Jmo ps not ghating on LE but if you follow enough cases you'd know they bluff all the time it's a tactical move

Thanks for clarifying. :)

In this case I personally do NOT think they're bluffing about having more. I think they do in fact have video/audio of the entire killing. But I do agree with you that bluffing is a viable police tactic and it happens often.

JMO

Yes, you're right, I was confused. Twice, lol.

So, he had about 30-60 minutes with them, which makes me theorize he heard their ride arrive and call them or honk the horn. IMO.

For two excellent videos showing the position of the suspect and victims on the bridge combined with aerial view of the locations in question, please see YouTube user Gray Hughes

I'll post the urls. If YouTube urls aren't permitted, just look for Gray Hughes. He only has four videos, two of which are devoted to the crime in question

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]

Part Two in my next post

(Thanks for this, marking my spot, hard to keep up here)

There was mention at the press conference that this was the best image they have. There was mention of having more video and that it is necessary to not release it during the investigation at this time. I do not think they are bluffing. It is possible that the "video" may be mostly audio if Libby stuffed the phone in a pocket or backpack and it continued to record.

It is unlikely she was standing there filming him closely. The image is clearly taken from quite a ways away due to the quality after assumed zooming. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think it is more likely he politely volunteered to show them where the something is.

It's funny you say that, because back when they first released the audio, I posted about being perplexed because I could not hear the word "git", or "go" like so many others were saying they heard. ,

No matter how many different versions of it I listened to, I always heard that first word as "Its" (,down the hill), or part of the word just (j)ust ( down the hill).

I just stopped posting about it because I've never been able to hear anything else accept it's or ust, as that first word.

So I found the geo caching information very interesting indeed.

I haven't been able to locate a link to the second audio released today. Anyone have a link?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

(Omg you scared me there :scared: )

Thanks for clarifying. :)

In this case I personally do NOT think they're bluffing about having more. I think they do in fact have video/audio of the entire killing. But I do agree with you that bluffing is a viable police tactic and it happens often.

JMO
If so, then why would they not know if there was more than one person involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr