IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It talks about a public viewing, but, it also calls it a visitation. They also reported "But Saturday’s public viewing wasn’t about focusing on how the two girls died — it was about honoring how they lived."

"The line to get into the viewing at one point wrapped all the way around the building, with attendees saying the line stretched nearly 200 feet inside the school. One of those in attendance said mourners walked past photos and other momentos of Williams and German on their way to visit the families."

It never says casket, open-casket or anything of that nature. I realize it says viewing, so naturally we all assumed open casket. But, then it changes the wording to visitation and mentions nothing else to indicate there was an open casket. Not sure if they left that out, there was a change of plans or if someone simply mis-spoke at some point and everybody just rain with it...

"Music played while weeping mourners – many of them teenagers – filed past the white, open caskets of Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14...,"

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_4b1989d8-f7db-11e6-9f4b-ff5056c72de5.html

The home that was searched is NOT the home on the property that the girls were found. It's not close by from what I have gathered. HTH.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thank you. I knew it was not the home on the property but hadn't looked into how close it was.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At this point, I have nothing to offer to catch this guy. But going back to the day the girls were found, I thought I read where the searchers followed foot prints. I don't think that they ever said where.

If he took the girls from the bridge and across the creek, I wonder if he left by walking up over Mr. Logans property, leaving only his tracks.

I saw where in his video Hughes thinks he parked in town and walked to and from. Just not sure that someone wouldn't have seen him. If he crossed the creek, he now has the bottom if his jeans wet, as well as whatever footwear he had on.

But not sure coming up to 300W is any better of a theory. Unless he parked at the cemetery.

I just don't know. I do know I want him caught.

Oh, and my opinion about the billboards:

Maybe LE has connected his DNA to multiple unsolved crimes across the country, or they think he's a truck driver or someone that travels frequently, or they are just sending him a message that he has no where to run.

All MOO.

Hoping for breaking news before another thread.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

BBM

This is my line of thinking!
DNA, but no known ID.
MOO.

With no disrespect you just proved my point �� horrific is a subjective word that does not give us any concrete evidence on the cod or even point us in a reasonable direction

No, they specifically aren't releasing COD or pointing you in any direction. None whatsoever.....They are releasing what they see as the most pertinent information they see possible to hopefully have someone in the public to help ID him. Everything about this situation is horrific, it is not subjective.

How does that spell horrific IMO that's a bluff... they would never release the sounds of them being killed and for good reason it wouldn't help anything do if there is more to his voice on the audio then why not give us more to identify the FBI can take snip it's of a conversation and let us her the male without hearing the girls am I really the only person thinking this?

Heater,
I think that people coming in here and second-guessing the police's choices has already been addressed earlier today <modsnip> so I guess I'm just having a hard time understanding what you're saying and asking, if it isn't a criticism of LE? You go from saying that LE would never release audio with sounds of the killing in the background to saying you think they should release more audio... but you just said yourself why they shouldn't... I"m confused I guess. Maybe you can clarify what your question is and re-post it?

I disagree. Imagine there a shot of his smiling face? Or some evil twisted expression? Or it has blood all over it? Not saying I agree with not releasing it, but there are some disturbing possibilities imo.

I cant speak for all but I have a relative who was murdered at 18 and as devastating as it was/is to all our family especially her parents and siblings there are things that could upset them even more- like watching or hearing the actual murder taking place and knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop hearing your child scream or beg for their life or knowing its out there for everyone to watch, comment, edit or whatever

I honestly hope they do not release all of the tape only whats necessary and in still frame shots

It has NOT been ' verified ' they have the actual phone... find me that statement from LE...and I will change my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You're right rpgman. Le has not said if they physically DO have liberty's phone or if they physically DO NOT have her phone.

And it has been reported that ABIGAL DID NOT HAVE A PHONE.

Anyone in liberty's cloud group can look into their shared cloud space and see anything liberty has uploaded.

In my case , having someone in my cloud group look in our cloud would be the ONLY way to see stuff from my phone because even if someone physically had my phone, it is passcode protected and no one knows my code.

That makes no sense to me. If they alter the audio video for the public to make an identification why would that compromise the case unless they done have concrete evidence to convict with?
the defense would/could say well we have no idea how much they've truly altered it, slip just enough doubt in there. especially after already releasing the two photos and not getting anything. a good defense lawyer would claim the police had a bias and doctored the photo enough to make the public think it was the person they are defending. its just not something i think the police would chance. JMO. i cant stress that enough JMO

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

You're right. According to our timeline thread they were scheduled to be picked up at 5:30. I'll correct my other post as well.
oh, thank you. that means he had more time with them then everyone thought.

All I can say is WOW! I have looked at it more than once, and slowed it down on youtube to .25 speed and hi def to follow it all. What we have discussed, this person has nailed!

Kudos in a huge way to this person as to their skills, and leading us through without words at all to follow along. I can see that this person's work product being part of a trial video for jurors! :praying:

Just amazing work and a shout out to Gray Hughes.

This was exactly how I said many threads ago I thought it went. They were made to go down the hill on the end where the private drive. I figured there had to maybe be a small trail that went down to the creek for the homeowner and that was the least steep area. Then he forced them or they took off running across the creek. Great work by Mr Hughes lining up the trees.

oh, thank you. that means he had more time with them then everyone thought.

It's a very disturbing thought. A number of things could have transpired.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

You're right rpgman. Le has not said if they physically DO have liberty's phone or if they physically DO NOT have her phone.

And it has been reported that ABIGAL DID NOT HAVE A PHONE.

Anyone in liberty's cloud group can look into their shared cloud space and see anything liberty has uploaded.

In my case , having someone in my cloud group look in our cloud would be the ONLY way to see stuff from my phone because even if someone physically had my phone, it is passcode protected and no one knows my code.
Thank u.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IMO these girls deaths may not be horrific like we presume. The Le of this town are not use to murder scenes especially with children in comparison a Chicago officer may not have had the same reaction this is small town USA big difference.. I'm from Wisconsin it takes a lot more to shock me when it comes to this stuff horrific to me is Jeffery Dahmer.. JMO

I'm going to assume it was pretty damn horrific. Those in LE are eaten up by this case. It has shocked the unshockable.

Really? I thought it was 330. Searching commenced at 530. I think....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah, you're right. Our timeline thread has conflicting times that confused me, but the most recent post regarding pickup time says 3-3:30 and missing report at 5:30.

Yes, but not allowing our children to have these apps on their devices is something we can actually do to keep them out of harms way. It's so hard to be a parent these days and requires nerves of steel so this is absolutely not meant to blame anyone. I myself had never heard of kik until I saw Libby's twitter account, but I can tell you one thing if I was to find that app on one of my children's devices, the device in question would be confiscated and a flip phone would replace it.
I have a 12 year old and this is an ongoing discussion in our home. The number of his peers that are on kik, snapchat, musically, instagram, facebook, Twitter, liveme, etc apparently unmonitored is astounding. He's not able to download any apps without a password that only me and my husband know. His phone is turned off in the evening and put in our room so he cannot use it all hours of the day. Text messages are randomly screened. It is hard being a parent with so much technology! But, a great opportunity to get to know and understand your child.

I continue to think this was not a complete chance encounter and that SM was involved in some capacity. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ISP releases second audio in teen killings

The Indiana State Police today released a second audio recording in hopes it will lead to information in the killings of two teenage girls slain during a hiking trip.

http://www.journalgazette.net/news/local/indiana/ISP-releases-second-audio-in-teens--killings

Link doesn't have the second audio recording. Has anyone heard it yet?

ETA: ok I thought the audio was of the suspect. I think they mean the audio is from LE themselves in the PSA announcement.

It's a very disturbing thought. A number of things could have transpired.

i agree. i think the more and more we learn the more horrific it becomes, i think we can all agree on a few things,
1.) he didnt follow the girls there, (meaning he wasnt stalking them)
2.) he has killed before.
3.) someone needs to catch him because he will kill again maybe not for 5-10 years but he needs to be caught.

Question: Is the cemetery close to the residential property that the girls bodies were found?

i agree. i think the more and more we learn the more horrific it becomes, i think we can all agree on a few things,
1.) he didnt follow the girls there, (meaning he wasnt stalking them)
2.) he has killed before.
3.) someone needs to catch him because he will kill again maybe not for 5-10 years but he needs to be caught.

I really do think this is a deranged individual that has committed violence previously and will again.

I'm way behind as usual. I just watched the two videos and was quite shocked at how spot on they are, in my opinion. Gray Hughes is so very talented. Just being able to read and reply to this forum is about the limit of my tech skills. If you are reading this Hughes; thanks so much for that.

I think Hughes nailed it in this video and that BG followed them to the south end of the bridge then marched them across the creek to the place where he killed them. Logic follows that he had a means of escape on the north side of the river. Perhaps it was near the farmhouse that was searched and BG's trail led LE to that farm.

I have worked with trackers and they can spot disturbances in the leaves, dirt, branches, broken twigs, whatever, that I would never see and did not see even when they pointed it out to me.

And, for our purposes, all "Cloud" talk is interesting but pointless as there is no WiFi out there.

As for why BG didn't take the phone away, I would add that criminals make mistakes which is why they get caught and most of them are of below average intelligence. This is no brilliant criminal mind here, BG is just a run of the mill low life coward murderer who preyed on 2 defenseless little girls who were alone in the woods and then ran away scared leaving incriminating evidence behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr